Since there are so many AdvoCare reviews done by advisors or distributors within the company, this review will be a rare look into the products, and the pros & cons of the business opportunities that AdvoCare provides.
In fact, if you are searching for a legitimate online business opportunity, you should look for a review that provides a verdict based on all of the facts.
By the time you finish with this review, you will be able to make the decision on whether or not AdvoCare is the right business for you.
With all reviews that you come across, or with independent research you conduct, you will always find people that have negative things to say.
This negativity might come from people that were not successful with AdvoCare or had a bad experience.
This may seem like a good reason to look elsewhere for a business opportunity, but keep in mind that you will never find a MLM company with a perfect record.
The first section will be a brief overview of what AdvoCare is and what products they offer.
Related : Ava Anderson Cosmetics Business Review
What is AdvoCare?
AdvoCare is what is known as a multilevel marketing company, founded by Charles Ragus in 1993. Not only can you make money on product sales, distributors can make commission on sales from their sponsors.
In 2015, the average annual compensation paid to active distributors was $1,586.
But is it worth your time and money? The short answer to this question is that people have no idea how to recruit, which generates sales.
In order to make money, you have to generate sales and sponsors to make a decent amount of cash.
AdvoCare allows you to make money on sales of their products through discounted prices.
It also has a sponsorship program that allows you to take advantage of a multilevel compensation plan.
This review includes the business opportunities and the number of ways that you can make money. How else are you able to make an informed decision?
But before we go there…Here is more information about Charlie Ragus!!!
Who is Charlie Ragus?
As mentioned before, Ragus founded AdvoCare in 1993. AdvoCare distributes health and nutrition products. It also offers 5 ways to make money from selling their products.
Before AdvoCare, Ragus worked at Fidelity Union Insurance as a regional VP. Ragus also worked at Herbal Life as a marketing distributor.
He also played as a Defensive End for the KC Chiefs. Unfortunately, Ragus passed away in 2001.
Brian Connolly stepped in as President and CEO.
Related : Kyani Scam Reviews
Who is AdvoCare For?
If I told you that AdvoCare is for everyone, I’d be lying.
The small percentages of people that are successful with AdvoCare know how to recruit and close deals on a regular basis.
Simply put; being successful with a multilevel marketing business means making a livable wage at a minimum. In order to do so, distributors are forced to go beast mode on sponsorships.
This is cool and all, but if you do not possess great sales and recruitment skills before starting, it will become increasingly hard to get started.
In the next section of the review we will discuss the products that are offered by AdvoCare.
AdvoCare Compensation Plan
Determining whether a program is worth it or not is easy…do you make money?
The following is a breakdown of the AdvoCare compensation plans.
NOTE: At the end of the guide, there will be a comprehensive look at the products.
Ok, finally, here is a look at the compensation plan breakdown.
How Do You Make Money?
There are “4 Ways To Get Involved.” The first is simply purchase products for your personal use. Number 2 is to become a wholesale customer.
By becoming a distributor you can take advantage of a 20% discount. If you start to share product with your friends or family members you can increase that discount to an additional 20% off, making it a total of 40% off for some products.
The final way to get involved is to become an advisor/business builder. At the advisor level you get an automatic 40% off of all products while
Related : Shaklee Distributor Review
5 Ways To Earn Money
1. Retail Profits:
Earning up to a 40% profits due to discounts can be substantial amount money if you move a lot of product.
2. Wholesale Commissions:
By sponsoring other distributors you can earn between 5 and 20% commission on all of their sales.
Organizational volume can earn you income.
4. Leadership Bonuses:
If you complete an organization, you can earn up to an additional 19.75%.
5. Incentives, Trips & Pay-Period Bonuses:
You can qualify for incredible incentives and a one-time Rookie Bonus.
Rookie Bonus Program
The Rookie Bonus is a quick way for Advisors to get a quick one-time bonus of $500. This is AdvoCare’s way of saying thank you for becoming an advisor and selling our product.
How It Works
First, you have to become an Advisor and then you have to have to produce at least $300 in Personal/Group volume within your first 6 pay periods.
The only sources that can count toward your Personal/Group Volume or P/GV are as follows:
• Registered Retail customer purchases place directly through your Distributor Website
• New downline Distributor Volume during the first 6 pay periods.
Rules and Terms
• First you have to qualify for the Advisor level and then you need to meet all of the following requirements below.
• Only the money accumulated by the Distributors that you sponsor during the first 6 pay periods at the Advisor level count toward your P/GV. All of your personal purchases will be excluded.
• If you end up qualifying for the Rookie Bonus, you will be paid within the next two weeks of the Pay Period that it is earned.
• AdvoCare will not reward you if they find out you manipulated activity in order to earn the Rookie Bonus.
• You may not make purchases through your own account or through the accounts of downline sponsors in order to qualify for the Rookie Bonus.
• Retail customer and new downline Distributor purchases must be paid for by the Retail customer or downline Distributor and shipped to the Retail customer or downline Distributor’s address on record or picked up at Will Call by that Retail customer or downline Distributor.
• AdvoCare will investigate all Distributor account activity before rewarding the Rookie Bonus.
• If AdvoCare finds out that you manipulated your sales in any way prohibited, they will immediately disqualify you from the reward bonus and could even suspend or terminate your account.
• AdvoCare reserves the right to review, audit and determine if the Rookie Bonus was earned while following all rules and regulations.
Sounds easy right…think again, these qualifications are complex and hard to achieve.
Here is a look at a free service that AdvoCare provides.
This plan is simple and free service available to all Independent Distributors. The purpose of the DebtBuster program is to reduce credit card debt.
Here is a sneak peak at some of the information in the DebtBuster program, because let’s face it, all of us hate getting that credit card bill every month.
1. Stop using your credit cards unless it is an absolute emergency. If you can live without it, then you don’t need it.
2. Focus on one credit card at a time. You can pay off the credit card off faster this way.
3. Rinse and Repeat for all credit cards you own. Be sure to make large payments that fit your budget.
Now that you have seen the compensation plans and services of AdvoCare, we will now analyze the results of their 2015 Income Disclosure Statements.
Here Are The Results
Click here for a quick reference of AdvoCare’s Income Disclosure Statements of 2015.
Check out a few statistics that stand out:
• THE AVERAGE ANNUAL COMPENSATION PAID BY ADVOCARE TO ACTIVE DISTRIBUTORS IN 2015 WAS $1,586!!!
• NEARLY 72% OF ALL DISTRIBUTORS MADE MONEY WITH ADVOCARE PRODUCTS AND ONLY .28% OF ALL ACTIVE DISTRIBUTORS MADE SIX FIGURE INCOMES!!!
What I Like About AdvoCare
There is nothing better than getting a product for 40% off, even if you only use it for yourself.
Remember that your friends and family can take advantage of the discounts too, as long as you follow the terms.
Over 90 Products To Choose From
There are a lot of products which means that you can attract many different customers.
Let’s say that you have a large number of recruitments for your business, you can introduce new or add-on products easily.
What I didn’t like about AdvoCare:
You Have To Recruit
If you have sales and recruitment skills before you start, you have a good chance at becoming successful. That is a pretty big IF…
Without recruitment, you will have a hard time simply selling products at retail prices. You will have to be in recruitment mode 24/7.
There are no training programs for improving your business. Let’s face it; reading pamphlets is not going to make you any money.
There is very little talk about training seminars or sponsors.
There is a 50 buck renewal each year and if you don’t pay it AdvoCare will take it away from you, along with your organization revenue.
Seems a bit steep for a MLM that rarely produces massive profits.
If I’m being perfectly honest here, there is absolutely no way that AdvoCare is a scam. The company has been around for 23 years and there is no way a scam would be allowed to continue.
The FTC would shut that down real quick.
The one major problem I see with AdvoCare is that you have to be a recruitment master in order to get the customer and distributor base.
Without a constant flow of purchases and recruitments, you lose.
Simply put; sponsor people on a daily basis or find something else to do with your time and money.
If you have either tried AdvoCare’s products or have experience with their multilevel marketing business, please share in the comments below.
If you don’t have experience with downline and recruitment skills, here is a great link that will help you in the future.
This guide will help you for future business opportunities and give you an advantage in the MLM world!
Most MLMer’s are looking to create a downline or to recruit people daily, and Wealthy Affiliate shows you how you can generate leads on a daily basis.