Going to college is very expensive, which is why a lot of college students usually work part-time jobs to help finance their studies. This is where the Agent Anything website comes in.
It is designed to allow college students to earn extra money by completing small tasks, errands, or jobs. But is this website really a legitimate way to earn some money or is it just a scam? We’ll find out in this review.
But first, let us discuss what Agent Anything is.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is Agent Anything?
Agent Anything is a website that is designed for college students who are in need of financial assistance. The website won’t loan you any money, but it will provide you with a way to earn some money. The website will have small tasks, errands, or jobs that you need to complete to get paid.
These tasks and errands are called missions and they are posted by people or companies who have these errands or tasks that need completion but they can’t do it themselves.
The site basically acts as a hub for people and companies who have small amounts of work that needs to be done and skilled college students who are looking to make extra money.
The website has been in operation since 2010 and requires that you are a college student to be a member of Agent Anything and complete missions for cash. The website will send the payment via PayPal.
Who Uses Agent Anything?
As mentioned above, Agent Anything is made for 2 types of people, college students who are looking to make some money, and people and companies who have tasks and errands that need completion but they can’t do it themselves.
If you are a college student, this website gives you an opportunity to make some money completing missions from other people and companies.
The amount you can earn will vary on the kind of mission that is available and it will mostly involve running simple errands like fetching the laundry, or lining up in Starbucks, and so on.
From the looks of it, the more complex and difficult the mission you will need to complete, the higher they pay that you will get. Payments are sent directly to your PayPal account once it is confirmed you completed the task.
For companies or people who have things to do but they can’t do it, the Agent Anything website presents them with an opportunity to be able to hire skilled workers to complete the tasks and errands they couldn’t do themselves.
This presents them with an opportunity to get something done without lifting a finger or needing to make room in their busy schedule.
They would just need to spend a small amount of money and it will be done by someone else.
How You Can Make Money with Agent Anything
Now, the Agent Anything website is made for college students only, so if you are not a college student anymore, then you won’t have any chance of being able to register and be a member.
But if you are still a college student, then you can easily register and be a member of the website. Aside from being a college student, you will only need a computer and an internet connection to see the missions that you can complete.
Now, the amount you can earn will vary on the kind of mission that is available on the website. The most complicated and harder the mission that you need to accomplish the higher the pay that you will get.
The range of money you will be paid for completing missions is between $10 and over $100 (there are missions that will pay even more, but they are rare).
The missions that you need to accomplish will vary greatly, as some will require you to physically go somewhere else to do things, like lining up at Starbucks, moving furniture, picking up laundry, and so on.
Some missions you can do at home, like proofreading a script, editing a video, writing articles, and so on. So the missions you see can really require you to do almost anything and you will get paid for it.
Usually, you will see how much you will be getting for a completing a mission before you take it. But there will be some missions where there won’t be any amounts displayed on how much you will get for completing them.
These types of missions are those that will require you to bid on them and the client will decide on which bid he or she will be choosing to complete the mission.
Your money will be paid via PayPal after verifying that you completed the mission, which will usually take a couple of days. Agent Anything will take a small pay cut out of the money you will make.
For earning $10, they will take $2.50 and for earning $20, they’ll take $3.50, which is a relatively high percentage of your total earnings.
The website is so far restricted only in the U.S. and South Australia, so work will only be limited in those countries.
It is free to join Agent Anything but the main requirement the website has is that you need to be a college student in order to earn money.
What I Liked about Agent Anything
After finding out what Agent Anything is and how it works, it is now time to discuss the things that I liked about the website.
- It provides decent pay to college students. They pay for completing missions and it is decent enough to provide you with good extra income potential to help you survive college.
- You receive your payments directly to PayPal after completing missions. This is a big thing, as direct payment means you won’t have to worry about cashing out, minimum cash out requirement, and so on. You choose a mission, complete it, then your money is sent to your PayPal after verifying the mission’s completion.
- It is free to join, as Agent Anything is not charging you anything or asking you for an investment to become a member of their website.
What I Disliked about Agent Anything
As good as the earning potential that Agent Anything provides, there are still some downsides to the website that we’ll be talking about here.
- It is available only to college students, which is a shame considering that a lot of people could also use the extra money. Agent Anything could have made the opportunity available to everyone.
- I also didn’t like that Agent Anything is not available worldwide. It is already bad enough that this great opportunity is available only to college students, but it’s even worse that this opportunity is not available to college students from all over the world.
- The percentage cut that Agent Anything is high compared to some of its competitors, especially for missions that pay low. Taking $2.50 from a $10 earning is a bit high, as it is actually 25% of your earnings from completing a mission.
- The missions available are limited, so don’t expect to get rich with Agent Anything. It is really just designed to provide extra income, to allow you to have extra cash you can use to supplement your studies.
Is Agent Anything Legit or a Scam?
From what we have discussed about the Agent Anything website, I can say that this is a legitimate opportunity. It is not a scam, and college students will really be able to earn money every time they are able to complete a mission.
The website has also been operational since 2010, so they have already been in business for 8 years. The longevity that the company has will already tell you that it is not an opportunity that will quickly disappear after a few months.
So if you are second guessing on whether or not you should give Agent Anything a try, there’s nothing to be afraid of. The website is very much legitimate and the opportunity it presents is good if you are a college student.
Do I Recommend Agent Anything?
Yes, I actually recommend the Agent Anything website to college students based in the U.S. and South Australia and are looking for ways to earn extra income.
It will not get you rich, but the income potential that the website offers is great. You can probably make decent money here to help pay for some of the things you might need for your study or to put food in your stomach.
Since a lot of the missions available are not that complex, completing them won’t take up much of your time.
You are also assured that your payment will make its way to your PayPal account after a couple of days (once it is verified that you have really completed the mission).
It is just a shame that this opportunity is not available to everyone. But you don’t have to worry, there are still a lot of good opportunities out there that you can look at to help you make money online.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020