A lot of people are always looking for different ways to earn more money. Whether it is starting a business, working extra hours, investing, and so on.
Not only is it because many jobs don’t provide enough money to cover peoples needs and necessities, but also because they’re looking to increase their wealth and financial security.
However, it is important to remember that finding another source of income is just half the battle if your goal is to increase wealth and achieve financial security.
Earning more money won’t automatically translate to increased wealth and financial security, it only means that you’ll have more money to spend or use.
And if you don’t really know how to use or spend it properly, then you still won’t achieve these goals.
You see, it’s not really about how much money you can earn, but it’s how much money you can save. This sounds simple and easy but it’s not. A lot of people actually have difficulty achieving this.
Fortunately, there are a lot of companies out there that provide you with tools to help you learn about increasing wealth and financial security.
One such company that provides you with these learning tools is Agora Financial. It is a company that provides newsletter reports that come from different world-class financial analysts.
The newsletters will discuss topics such as wealth management, investment, making money, and so on. But is this really a legitimate opportunity to learn about increasing wealth and financial security?
Or is Agora Financial just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Agora Financial is A Legit Company That Allows You To Learn about Wealth Management
- 2 Who Uses Agora Financial?
- 3 What Does Agora Financial Offer You?
- 4 What Are People Saying about Agora Financials?
- 5 What I Like about Agora Financial
- 6 What I Don’t Like about Agora Financial
- 7 Is Agora Financial to be Recommended?
Agora Financial is A Legit Company That Allows You To Learn about Wealth Management
Agora Financial is a financial publishing company that provides several different newsletters that talks about various financial subjects like wealth management, investments, making money, and so on.
World-class financial analysts write these newsletters, which are distributed monthly. Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that the opportunity that this company offers is very much legitimate.
The company does provide you with various financial newsletters that can help you learn about wealth management and investment.
The newsletters are also consistently delivered monthly, so you won’t have to worry about them not providing their service.
However, even though Agora Financial is a legit company, this doesn’t mean that there aren’t any complaints or issues about them.
One of the main issues with this company is how they market and advertise their newsletters. Another issue is that some of the newsletters are bundled together in a way that’s not clearly stated making it difficult when people are making a subcription.
I’ll discuss these issues and complaints in more detail as we progress further in this review of Agora Financial.
Who Uses Agora Financial?
Agora Financial is designed for people who are looking to learn more about wealth management, investments, and other topics related to increasing wealth and financial security.
The company offers various financial newsletters that you can subscribe to that discusses these financial topics. The newsletters are created by the company’s financial analysts, who are deemed experts in their respective fields.
The newsletters will be delivered to you via email or as a hard copy, depending on your subscription, every month.
Now subscription to these newsletters is not free, the company will charge an annual fee that you need to pay. The fee will depend on the newsletter you subscibe to and the subscription plan you get.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail what Agora Financial offers you and how much you need to pay annually.
What Does Agora Financial Offer You?
Agora Financial is a company that provides different financial newsletters that offer you information about various financial topics.
You can learn about wealth management, investments, and other topics related to increasing wealth and financial security.
The newsletters are created by Agora Financial’s world-class financial analysts and these analysts are said to be experts in their field.
The newsletters the company offers actually have their own branding with their own websites for promotion. If you look at the newsletters, you wouldn’t even know Agora Financial owns them.
Now, the company has grouped the newsletters into 7 different groupings.
There’s the Short-Term Trading, Geopolitics & Currencies, Monthly Income Generators, World-Changing Technologies, Reserves, High-Growth Opportunities, and Trend Trading.
The Short-Term Trading group is basically newsletters that provide information and strategies about short-term trading in various assets. There’s a topic about stocks, bonds, commodities, and much more.
Agora Financial has 10 newsletters available in this group and they are:
- 42 Day Retirement Plan, 7-Day Spikes, AlphaShark Letter, AlphaShark Scanner PRO, CryptoShark Trader, Hot Money Trader, Kinetic Profits, Rude Awakening PRO, Vertical Fortunes, and Weekly Wealth Alert.
The Geopolitics & Currencies group are newsletters that focus on how political policies and relations with other countries affect the market and how you can take advantage of it.
This group has 7 different newsletters available and these are:
- Jim Rickards’ Currency Wars Alert, Jim Rickards’ Project Prophesy, Jim Rickards’ Gold Speculator with Byron King, Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence, Massengill’s Defense Technology Alert, Rich Life Letter, and Rich Life ATM.
The World Changing Technologies group focuses more on topics related to technology. How it affects the market and strategies that you can implement to take advantage of it.
Agora Financial has a total of 6 newsletters and they are:
- Nomi Prin’s Dark Money Millionaires, Ray Blanco’s FDA Trader, Breakthrough Technology Alert, Technology Profits Confidential, Penny Pots Profits, and The Seven-Figure Formula.
For the Monthly Income Generators group, this is a topic that is related more to providing you with opportunities and strategies to earn monthly income.
The company has a total of 7 newsletters under it, and these are:
- Family Wealth Circle, Dollar Trade Club, Income On Demand, Contract Income Alert, Infinite Income, Mike Burnick’s Amplified Income, and the Lifetime Income Report.
The High Growth Opportunities group will talk about opportunities that will potentially provide massive growth to your investments and the strategies you can use to achieve it.
This group has a total of 6 newsletters and they are:
- Jim Rickards’ Private Dealflow, The Takeover Alert, Zach’s Weekly Squawk Box, The Crypto Alert, 5 Min. Forecast, and the Rich Dad Poor Dad Letter.
Agora Financial also has the Reserves group newsletter, which aims to provide the company’s advisory services, as well as brief information about topics that other newsletters publish.
There are 5 newsletters available in this group and these are:
- Platinum Reserve, Advisory Reserve, Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance, Inside Network, and Alan Knuckman’s Power Trading Network.
The last group is the Trend Trading group, which will discuss topics and strategies that helps you in using the trend trading method for your trading activities.
This group only has 1 newsletter so far and is the Seven Figure Signals newsletter. These newsletters are created by various financial advisors that are deemed experts in their fields.
Some of their well-known advisors include Robert Kiyosaki, Mike Burnick, Jim Rickards, Ray Blanco, Addison Wiggins, and many more.
Now, as mentioned above, subscription to these newsletters is not free, as there will be an annual fee that you need to pay in order to receive them monthly.
The amount of money you pay will depend greatly on the newsletter you subscribe to and the subscription plan you get.
The cheapest subscription plan will cost you $49 a year while the most expensive one will cost $10,000 a year. So be careful when it comes to subscribing as some will cost you a lot.
What Are People Saying about Agora Financials?
When it comes to what people are saying about Agora Financial, you will likely see a lot of complaints and issues from subscribers.
A lot of these subscribers call the company a scammer, a liar, and so on. Though there’s a reason for their concern, it’s important that we put these complaints in perspective first.
Though there are hundreds or even thousands of people complaining, the company likely has millions of subscribers for all of their newsletters.
The company has been around for 4 decades, so it’s not a stretch to say they are a huge company that have millions of subscribers.
So this means that despite having hundreds or even thousands of complaints, there are still more people who are satisfied with the products and services that the company offers than not.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that we should just forget about the complaints as a lot of them are actually valid.
The main reason for the complaints or calling Agora Financial a scam is because of their marketing and advertising tactics. The company’s marketing team uses misleading and overhyped tactics to drive more sales and subscriptions.
If you have seen their sales page or sales video, you will have noticed a lot of hype with regards to the earning potential of what they are offering and how it can impact your financial well-being.
In fact, you wouldn’t even know that what they are selling is really just a newsletter. The way they have created their advertising material, you’d think they were selling you a system that can help you get rich.
In reality, though, they are selling you a subscription to their newsletter that could possibly help you earn more money.
This is why a lot of people call the company a scam since they weren’t really expecting to see a newsletter subscription.
But this is just one issue, as there is another issue with how the company market’s their newsletters. Not only do they make you think you’ll get a get-rich-quick system, but you’ll also expect earnings to be guaranteed.
Yes, a lot of their videos make you think that once you learn the system, it is guaranteed that you make money.
They do claim that there are risks involved and nothing is really guaranteed. But as the materials focus more on the potential, what it can do for you and how it can help you make more money, you’ll likely miss the disclaimer.
I know that it is the marketing team’s job to generate more sales and subscriptions for the company, but lying about it or misleading people is not good practice.
Maybe they can make the disclaimer about earnings clearer so people don’t have expectations when they subscribe. They would also be more aware of the possible risks involved in these kind of schemes.
Another issue with Agora Financial is that they seem to bundle a lot of the subscriptions to their newsletter and it’s done in a way that it’s not clear.
This could result in you subscribing to other newsletters without intending to as you thought it was just part of the package deal.
Again, this is a misleading tactic to generate more subscriptions. It would be better if everything was presented in a clearer manner so people will really understand and know what they are getting into.
There are also some complaints about how the newsletter doesn’t really offer anything substantial, but this is subjective.
Some people don’t find the money that Agora Financial charges for their subscription worth it, while others say it’s worth every penny they spent.
So this issue is really more subjective and depends more on the person who is subscribing to the newsletter.
What I Like about Agora Financial
Now that we know what Agora Financial is and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Agora Financial is that they have a wide selection of newsletters that you can possibly subscribe to. Each newsletter will discuss different topics related to increasing wealth and financial security. It’s always good to have different options as not everyone will have the same needs or preferences, especially when it comes to these topics. So it’s great that the company has several options available to fit different people.
- I also like that Agora Financial only works with analysts who are known experts in their field. If you look at their list of editors, you can see an extensive background and experience in the finance industry. So you know they are very knowledgeable and know what they are talking about.
- I also like that the newsletters provide valuable information that can really help you with regards to increasing wealth and financial security. Yes, there are some complaints, but there are more people that are happy with what they are learning than not. So this tells you that the information Agora provides really has value and substance making it worthwhile to subscribe.
What I Don’t Like about Agora Financial
Of course, not everything about Agora Financial is good and dandy, as there are also things about the opportunity that I don’t really like.
- The biggest issue I have with Agora Financial is that their marketing and advertising strategy seems to focus more on misleading people into signing up. It’s not right to mislead people just for the sake of getting more sales. It would be better if they focussed on what the newsletter could really offer. If their newsletter is really that good, then they wouldn’t need to hype it up as it would sell itself just through the value that it could offer.
- Another thing that I don’t like about Agora Financial is the way they bundle their newsletter subscriptions. There’s nothing wrong with bundling them up as some people are likely to subscribe to more than one, so providing deals is beneficial for them. My issue is how they bundle it up, it’s not all that clear, so people are unaware that they are subscribing to more than one newsletter. They need to make this clearer to avoid confusion and annoyance.
- I’m also not a fan of the expensive subscriptions to some of their newsletters. Though they do have affordable ones, some can cost you thousands of dollars a year. Unless you really find value in what the expensive subscriptions offer, I don’t see the point in spending that kind of money.
Is Agora Financial to be Recommended?
After learning more about what Agora Financial is and what they can really bring to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out.
I do believe that the company does have newsletters that are worth taking a look at as the information and knowledge you can gain is really good value.
It can help you with regards to wealth management and investments and the price is reasonable. However, it is also important that you still do your due diligence and research their newsletters before subscribing.
This is important, especially as some of them will cost thousands of dollars a year. So you’d better make sure the information you will get is really worth the money.
You also have to be wary of the sales page and video about their newsletters. They are created in a way that focuses more on hyping up its benefits and income potential.
This could mislead you into believing that it can guarantee you will earn money from what you will learn. So take their marketing materials with a grain of salt.
Research about it, read what other people are saying, weigh the good and the bad before subscribing so you’ll really make an informed decision.
And remember, when it comes to investing, nothing is really guaranteed. No matter how good their system is, there’s no way it can look at the future and accurately predict how an investment will turn out.
So make sure when you do follow some of the newsletters’ advice, you are doing so with money that you can afford to lose. In this way, you are protecting yourself from the risk of the investment not working out.
Check out what Agora Financial is offering, but also do your research.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021