A lot of people spend a lot of time with their smartphone devices, which isn’t unusual considering that these devices allow them to do a lot of things, especially if it is connected to the internet.
You can watch movies from it, search the web, update your social media accounts, and even do a bit of work. The reason why you’re able to do all of these things with your smartphone device is due to mobile apps.
These apps are designed to provide added functionality to your smartphone devices so you can do a lot more with them. Now, another thing that you can do with your devices is to make money.
Yes, it is possible to do so, as there has been an increase of money-making apps being made available to people.
One of the money-making apps you will likely encounter is AppLike, which is a popular application that allows users to make money just by downloading and testing apps.
The amount of money you can earn here will be dependent on a lot of factors, but some claim they earn about $0.50 per hour while some say it is possible to earn $3 to $5 an hour.
Regardless of how much you can earn, the most important question you would likely want to be answered, is AppLike a legit opportunity of just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
AppLike is a Legitimate Opportunity that Really Pays
AppLike is an app that was developed by a German company called AppLike GmbH. The app is designed to recommend game apps to members based on their preferences and interests.
You get to earn coins for each app that you download and use. Once you have earned enough coins, you will be able to redeem them for rewards like cash and gift cards.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that AppLike is legit and they really deliver what they promise to do. There are some recent issues with delayed payments, though, which could cause some concern.
But overall, the site has been able to deliver the payments on time. There are some other issues with it, which will be discussed as we continue further with this review.
As for the payment, it seems like it is possible to earn $3 to $5 an hour, but it will take a lot of effort. You will see when I discuss more the details of how you can earn with this app.
To Whom is AppLike Made For?
AppLike is made for two types of people with one being developers of game apps who are looking to have more people download and use the apps they have.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make some money with their mobile devices. For game app developers, AppLike gives them a great opportunity to have people download and use their apps.
The company provides rewards to their members just for downloading and using the app, which assures developers that people will really use the apps they placed inside AppLike.
For people like you, the company provides an opportunity to make some money just for downloading and using apps they are promoting.
You will get paid in coins, which you can redeem for rewards. There’s no need to worry about paying for anything as AppLike said the game apps they are promoting are free.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how you will be able to make money with this opportunity.
How You Make Money with AppLike?
The main way to make money with AppLike is through downloading and using the apps that they are promoting.
The company will provide you with game apps, based on your interests and on the past apps that you have downloaded before.
You will be paid in what they call mCoins for downloading and using an app, which you can exchange for cash or gift cards once you have reached enough.
Now to get started in AppLike, you would first need to download the app on the Google Play Store (this opportunity is only available to Android devices).
Signing up is free and you can register through Facebook or using your email address. After you have completed the registration and confirmed your email address, you can start downloading and using apps.
You will also get a sign-up bonus of 5,555 mCoins, which is a good start and it allows you to redeem for cash.
Now, to download the apps that AppLike is suggesting, you should go to Proposed tab to see the apps that will allow you to earn mCoins when you download and use them.
Each suggested app will have certain requirements that you will need to accomplish when you are using them in order to earn mCoins.
Now, one problem here is that you won’t be able to see how many mCoins you will earn for downloading the app and performing the tasks needed.
This will make it harder for you to gauge if the task you will need to complete will be worth the coins you will be earning.
Some people claim that the more you play games downloaded on the app the more mCoins you will earn, which you just need to play the apps you downloaded longer to get more mCoins.
Aside from downloading and using apps, you will also earn from referring people into the program. You will get 250 mCoins for every person that joins using your link.
Aside from that, you will also be getting 25% of everything he or she earns on AppLike and your referral will also earn 25% from your earnings.
The referral program is basically a win-win situation for both. So what will you get with all of your mCoins? Well, you can redeem them for cash for as little as $0.50 and you will get it via PayPal.
You can also get a $2.50 Amazon gift card, as well as a variety of other gift cards available. There’s iTunes gift cards, Walmart gift cards, and many more. Now, how many coins would you need to be able to cash out?
One mCoin is equivalent to $0.0001 so you will need at least 5,000 mCoins to be able to cash out via PayPal and 25,000 mCoins if you want an Amazon gift card.
You can expect to get your money or gift card within 7 days after you requested for cash out.
What is Good about AppLike
Now that we know more about AppLike and how it works, let’s see what good things this opportunity offers.
- The first thing that I liked about AppLike is that it has a low cash out requirement. You can already withdraw your money for as low $0.50 via PayPal, which is very low compared to other similar opportunities.
- I also like that AppLike doesn’t have any apps that will need you to pay any money in order to download or earn mCoins. This is great since a lot of opportunities like these will sometimes require a member to shell out some money first before they get to earn anything. With AppLike, everything is free.
- Another good thing is that AppLike has a good referral program where you get to earn for referring people to join and you also get additional earnings from everything they have earned. This will make it easier for you to earn more mCoins and reach the minimum cash out requirement.
- It’s also good that it is easy and free to join AppLike. You just need to download the app on the Google Play Store and register using your email or Facebook and you are already set to go.
What is Bad about AppLike
As good as AppLike sounds, there are also bad things about it that the company could consider improving on.
- The first bad thing with AppLike is that they don’t provide details on how much mCoin you will be earning for downloading and testing an app and the company seems to be paying randomly. I consider this bad because it is hard to gauge if the earnings on downloading and using an app are actually worth the effort. Some apps will likely require more time for you to complete, so this means you might be focusing too much on one app when the earnings there is not that high. This makes it hard to prioritize which app to download first.
- It’s also a bad thing that the income potential of AppLike is not that high. Yes, the minimum cash out is only at $0.50, but that will still require you to earn 5,000 mCoins. And since the amount of mCoins you earn is random, it’s actually difficult to gauge how long it will take you to reach that amount, save from the bonus that you will first earn just for signing up.
- It’s also bad that the availability of the apps you can download will depend greatly on where you are living. AppLike promises new apps daily, but the number of new apps you get will depend on what country you live in.
- It’s also a shame that AppLike is available only to Android users. This puts a limit to the number of people you can try to refer to the app.
Do I Recommend AppLike?
After learning more about AppLike, I can say that it is something I don’t really recommend, but you can check it out if you like.
The main reason I don’t really recommend this opportunity is that its income potential is not that high unless you will have a lot of active referrals.
Relying only on downloading and using the app won’t get you that $3 to $5 per hour earnings, especially if you live in a country that won’t have a lot of new daily apps available.
You will need the help of referrals to be able to earn that amount. As to how many referrals it would be will be hard to tell, considering you can’t really gauge how much you or your referral will earn for each app downloaded and used.
It’s still worth checking out because it does have potential and the task you need to do is easy. Just don’t expect a lot from it so you won’t be disappointed.
- E Rewards Opinion Panel Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Directive Analytics Online Panel Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Future Talkers Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Giveusyour2cents Survey Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Dailyrewards Canada Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Best Weight Loss Affiliate Programs - September 24, 2021
- Is Party Lite A Good Opportunity? - September 24, 2021
- What Is Wasting Your Time? A Guide to Make Money With What is Wising! - September 24, 2021