Watching videos on your smartphone is already something that I’m sure you do on a regular basis. But what if I tell you that there’s an app that will let you earn for watching video on your smartphone?
That app is called AppTrailers and it is designed to reward you for viewing several trailers on the website. But will the app really pay you for just watching videos or is it a scam? Let’s find out in this review.
Now, let us first talk about what is AppTrailers.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is AppTrailers?
The AppTrailer is a mobile app advertising platform that will reward you in points for watching short videos on the website. The points you earn can then be redeemed for rewards, like gift cards and cash.
The app will basically show trailers of different new apps to give you an idea of what it is and if you like it. If you like the app, you can download it through the AppTrailer.
Aside from trailers of new apps, you can also watch music and game videos, movie trailers, TMZ videos, and many more.
To be a member, you just need to download the app, which is available in both the Apple Store and Google Play Store, and register for free.
Once your account has been verified, you can start watching videos and get paid in points. Aside from videos, you can also try completing some of the offers to try and earn more points.
Once you have earned enough points, you can redeem it for cash, which AppTrailers will pay via PayPal or redeem it for gift cards.
Who Uses AppTrailers?
The AppTrailers app is used by two types of people, people like you who are looking to make money online and ad networks, companies, and developers who have a video promotion of their app, music, movie, games, and so on.
As an advertiser, the AppTrailers provides a great opportunity to provide guaranteed views of their videos. Members of the app are required to watch and finish the video first before they are rewarded with the points.
So this ensures that the videos will be viewed by people and not just bot or be blocked by ad blockers. For people like you, the AppTrailers offer an opportunity to earn cash or rewards for doing something you already do on your mobile phone.
I’m sure you’ve already watched several apps or movie trailer videos, game videos, music videos, and more on your mobile. So this app will pay you for doing these things, you just need to watch these on the app.
You just need to download the app, which is available for iOS and Android devices, register for free, and start watching videos to earn points.
How Can You Make Money from AppTrailers?
As mentioned above, you earn on AppTrailers by watching videos via your mobile device. The app will pay you in points that you can redeem for gift cards or cash.
The app was created to showcase trailers of new apps but it also features several more kinds of videos. Other videos that you can also watch on the app are trailers of movies, game videos, music videos, sports videos, and many more.
There are actually a lot of video categories to choose from and each category has many videos in them. So you can likely spend the entire day watching videos. Each video you watch will earn you 5 points.
The videos are short, usually lasting less than 30 seconds. So you can actually watch a lot of videos and it won’t take much of your time.
Once you have earned enough points, you can already redeem them for cash or gift cards. The minimum points you need in order to be able to redeem is 500. And it will give you $0.5, which AppTrailers will pay you via PayPal.
Aside from redeeming your points for cash, you can also redeem it for gift cards from Amazon, iTunes, and more. The only problem with redeeming gift cards is that it will cost more points.
To redeem points for gift cards, you will need at least 5,000 points which is equal to a $5 gift card. AppTrailers usually send their payouts immediately, so you can expect to receive it after you have requested for withdrawal.
Reaching the 500 points in AppTrailers won’t be an easy task to do, considering that watching videos will only pay 5 points. Fortunately, there are other ways for you to earn points on the app.
You can also choose to complete the available offers found on the app to earn more points. The points you can earn ranges between 5 to 2,500 points.
Aside from watching videos or completing offers, you can also earn by inviting people. AppTrailers has a referral program and they will pay you 100 points for every referral who download the app and become a member.
Now, signing up for the app is easy, as you will just need to download it, either on the Apple Store or on the Google Play Store. Then you can register with just your email address or through your social media account.
After you signed up and verified your account, AppTrailer will give you 50 points as a signup bonus and to help you get started.
What is Good about AppTrailers
Now that we have an idea of what AppTrailers is and how it works, it is time to discuss what is good about the app.
- Probably one of the best things that I like about AppTrailers is that it provides you with the option to redeem for points cash and not just gift cards. This is a great option, considering that not everyone would want to be paid in gift cards.
- The AppTrailers has a lot of videos for you to view, giving you opportunities to increase the points that you can earn in a day.
- Signing up and using the app is very easy to do and it is free to join as well.
What is Bad about AppTrailers
Now, not everything is all good and dandy with the AppTrailers app, as there are also things that the developers can improve upon. This will be discussed here.
- The minimum points needed to be able to cash out is 500, which is a bit high considering that the points you will get for watching a video are only 5 points. This will make it harder for you to earn enough points to be able to actually cash out the reward you earned. Unless your’e good at referring people, earning enough points to reach that will be harder.
- The income potential is very low, as the 500 point minimum will only get you $0.5. Combining the low income you get with the high points requirement for cashing out shows that it will make it hard to get decent earnings with AppTrailers.
- AppTrailers tend to penalize you if you spend too much time on the app. Instead of earning 5 points per video, it will decrease to 3 points per video. This makes it even harder to actually reach the minimum point requirement to be able to redeem your points for rewards.
- Some of the offers located in the promo can be spammy, as some offers require you to sign up using your email. This can result in receiving too many unwanted emails and promos in your email.
Is AppTrailers a Legit Opportunity or a Scam?
Based on what I experienced and discovered from my research, AppTrailers is not a scam. It is a legitimate opportunity that will really pay you to watch videos on your mobile phone.
The app will also pay you your money or reward once you have enough points and redeem them. You can also be assured that AppTrailers is in this business for the long haul since they have been doing this since 2010.
This alone makes AppTrailer a legitimate opportunity since they have been in business for 8 years, you know they aren’t just scamming you.
Do I Recommend AppTrailers?
But is AppTrailers to be recommended? I would have to say no to that. As legitimate as the app is and the opportunity it offers, I don’t think this app will be worth your time.
The main reason for this is that the income potential of the app is very low. You will need 500 points just to be able to withdraw $0.5 from the app.
Now, since watching a video will only pay you 5 points, you will need to watch 100 videos in order to reach that amount.
Of course, you also have to consider the penalty that AppTrailers hurl to members who stay too long on the app. The points you earn will drop from 5 points per video to 3 points per video and will stay there until the next day.
Trying to get gift cards instead of cash is even harder, considering you will need at least 5,000 points to redeem it for a gift card.
And unless you are good at recruiting people to sign up for AppTrailers, it will be hard to make decent money from the app. You are actually better off trying different earning opportunity, one that maybe a better use of your time.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020