If you are a fan of lotteries, then you will surely like the website that we’re about to review today. We’ll be talking about the website Baymack, which is a daily lucky draw website that allows members to earn money via a lottery system.
But is this website legitimate or is it just a lottery scam? Let’s find out as we go along in this review. Now, let us first discuss what the Baymack website is.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is Baymack?
Baymack is a website that is designed to let you play the lottery daily in order to win cash prizes. You don’t have to shell out any money to buy tickets, as you will only need to watch YouTube videos to earn tickets to play.
You will get one entry ticket for the lottery for every five YouTube videos you watch. The draw is daily, and you will have a chance to win one of the three prizes, the grand prize, the middle prize, and the small prize.
The website determines daily how much each prize is and how many winners they will be picking per prize. Once you win, you can cash in your prize either via PayPal, Bank Wire, or Amazon gift cards.
To participate, you just need to register for free. Baymack accepts new members via invite only, but you can request an invite by inputting your email address.
Who Uses Baymack?
The Baymack website is used by two types of people, one of them are the owners of the YouTube channels that the website shows to its members, while the others are people like you who are looking to earn some money online.
For YouTube video owners, Baymack provides them with an assurance that their videos will be viewed and watched by the website’s members, increasing the number of views for their videos. So this is a good opportunity for them.
For people like you who are looking to earn money online, Baymack presents a unique opportunity for you to have a chance to earn some money without spending anything.
You would just need to watch videos to earn entry tickets to be able to participate in the lottery. If you are lucky enough to win, you can withdraw your winnings and Baymack will send your money within 24 hours.
How Can You Earn Money from Baymack?
As mentioned above, you are able to earn money if you win one of the daily prizes that Baymack provides. The company has three prizes up for grabs daily, the grand prize, the mid prize, and the small prize.
Baymack is the one who sets how much prize money will be at stake and how many members can win it.
For the grand prize, you can expect to win between $20 and $100 per day, while for the middle prize its $1 to $25 and the small prize is $0.1 to $0.5.
To participate in the draw, you will just need to watch 5 YouTube videos and identify the correct category that each video belongs to, then you will receive one entry ticket.
The videos are about 60 to 90 seconds long, so it won’t take much of your time. Baymack said that they randomly select the winner for each draw so every member will get an equal chance.
However, you can increase the chance of winning the draw by having more lottery ticket entries. Members can earn up to 10 entries per day from watching videos.
But the company said that each member can have a maximum of 200 entries per draw. Once you win the lottery, you can cash it in via PayPal, Bank Wire or gift cards.
In some countries, though, only PayPal and Bank Wire are available. The minimum amount to be able to cash out is $0.2, so it won’t be hard to get your money.
Aside from winning the lottery, people can also earn money through Baymack’s referral program. The company will pay you a bonus $0.01 for every successful referral and another $0.01 bonus if they complete their first 10 tickets.
You will also earn 50% of your referral’s lifetime winnings, but it doesn’t stop there. Baymack will also allow you to earn a percentage from the earnings of your referral’s referral.
So if your referral is able to successfully invite someone to join you get 10% of that new member’s lifetime winnings.
And if that new member invites another new member, you will also earn 10% of that new member’s lifetime winnings.
Baymack’s referral program is basically a multi-tiered system and you can earn up until a level 7 referral and it will allow you to earn 5% of that 7th-tiered’s lifetime winnings.
Now it is free to join Baymack but they are only accepting new members via invitation. You can submit your email in order to get an invite, but you have to wait in line.
After submitting your email, Baymack will take you to a page where it will say that they added your email to the signup queue.
It is basically just a reservation, and you have to wait for a while before you can sign up unless you already know a member and he or she can invite you.
Baymack can make you a priority access, but you will need to refer your friends to sign up as well. The company will provide a unique referral link that you can share with your friends.
The more friends you are able to sign up, the sooner you will have access to the website.
What is Good about Baymack?
Now that we know a bit about Baymack, I will now discuss what I liked about the website.
- Probably the first thing that I liked about the site is that it is free to join. Considering that it relies on a lottery system to provide cash prizes, allowing people to earn ticket entries by just watching YouTube videos instead of purchasing the ticket is a big deal.
- The cash out is very low, as you will only need to reach the amount of $0.02 to be able to withdraw your money via PayPal or bank wire.
- The referral program is great, as not only will it pay you for getting people to sign up and to watch videos, but you also get a portion of their lifetime winnings. The referral program is also multi-tiered, which means you can also earn from your referrals’ own referrals.
- Baymack is easy to use, as the interface of the website is simple enough to allow you to navigate the site easily.
What is Bad about Baymack?
Not everything is good with Baymack, though, as there are also a few bad things that the company could likely improve upon.
- Probably the biggest flaw I see with Baymack is that there is no guaranteed way to earn money other than the referral system. Even if you participate in the daily draw and have a lot of entries, there’s still no guarantee that you will win the draw and get the cash prize.
- Since earning money is not guaranteed, you can’t expect to make consistent money from Baymack. This makes it an unreliable source of extra income and actually acts more like a gambling site than an income site.
- Becoming a member is also hard, as Baymack will only allow you to join if you are invited by someone who is a member already. Without that person, you will need to have more people to sign up to increase your chances of getting priority access.
Is Baymack Legit or a Scam Lottery Site?
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Baymack is legitimate and that they really pay the people who were lucky enough to be the winners of their daily draws or those who are able to refer a lot of people.
Since the company draws its winners randomly, earning money here is really up to chance. The good thing about it, though, is that you have a chance to earn good money if you are lucky enough to win the draw.
Increasing the number of entries you have will give you more chances of winning.
Do I Recommend Baymack?
If you are someone who enjoys the allure and excitement that the lottery provides, then you might want to give Baymack a try.
You don’t need to spend any money on any lottery tickets, as you just need to watch five YouTube videos to get one entry.
The videos are only 60 to 90 seconds long, and it is easy enough to guess the category that they belong to when you watch them. You also have a chance to win every day, since Baymack’s lottery draw is daily.
The cash out is also very low, so you are at least assured that you will get your money if you win. But if you are someone who is looking for a more consistent source of money, then Baymack is not for you.
The one downside of this website is that earnings are not guaranteed since they are subject to chance. So if you’re looking for guaranteed and consistent income, look for a different opportunity.
Overall, though, I would recommend this to everyone. It won’t cost you and it really won’t hurt to watch just five videos a day and just guess their categories to earn one entry ticket to join the draw.
Who knows, you might be a very lucky person and win the draw, even with just one entry.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020