There are a lot of different opportunities available on the internet when it comes to making money online. You’ll find thousands of websites all offering various ways for you to make money.
Unfortunately, not all of these opportunities are legit or worth your time and effort. A lot of these opportunities just turn out to be a scam that are only after your money or information.
There are also a lot of them that turn out to be legit, but the money you can make is not worth the time and effort you need to put into them.
In order for you to avoid joining these scams or ones that are a waste of your time and effort, we review money-making websites and recommend the ones that you could check out.
For this review, we’ll look at a site called Blistering. It’s a site that provides you with a system that will allow you to make money on a daily basis through your website.
It claims that you can make $100 to $200 a day with their system once you have installed it on your website. They even claim that you can earn as high as $272 a day with their software
But is Blistering a legit opportunity and is what they claim to offer really true? Or is it all just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Blistering Doesn’t Seem Like a Scam, But Don’t Believe The Hype
Blistering is a software system that will provide you with an opportunity to make money online by copying successful marketing campaigns and implementing it on your website.
The site claims that their system can allow you to earn $100 to $200 a day after installing it. They even say that you can earn as high as $272 a day using their system.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, Blistering doesn’t seem to be a scam, as they do offer valuable training and resources that can help you with your journey to making money online.
But, it’s also important that you don’t believe the hype about making $100 to $200 a day after just a few hours of setting up their system.
Yes, it’s possible to earn that, but it will not be as easy as Blistering claims it to be. It will take a while before you can reach that kind of earnings, so it’s best to temper your expectations with this.
Of course, there are also issues with this opportunity, other than the hype about making money. The traffic strategy that they teach you to use doesn’t work as well as they claim it does.
You also have to contend with a lot of upselling and you are also limited to the marketing campaigns that the system provides you. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of Blistering.
Who Uses Blistering?
Blistering is designed for people who are looking for opportunities to make money online. The site has a system that will allow you to make money on a daily basis.
They claim that you can make $100 to $200 a day after you have installed the system on your website and set it up correctly.
The site basically provides training videos on how you can set up affiliate campaigns. The software they have developed copies these campaigns to set up bonus pages for you to promote.
You basically make money when someone purchases a product through your affiliate link. The site is not free, as you’ll need to shell out some money to gain access to it.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail about how you can begin and how the Blistering system really works.
How Does Blistering Work?
Blistering is a site that offers people an opportunity to make money online. It has a WordPress plugin that you’ll need to install in your website to help you make money.
The site claims you can earn $100 to $200 a day through affiliate commissions after installing the plugin to your website and setting up the bonus pages.
The site also claims you only need to spend a few minutes a day for maintenance to keep the system running properly in order for you to continue making money
The site also has training videos, which will help you when it comes to promoting your bonus pages. Before you can get access to the site, you’ll need to purchase it first.
As of this writing, purchasing Blistering will cost you $27. That amount will get you the Blistering Quick Cash Overview, the Over-The-Shoulder Video Guides, and the Automated Software.
You’ll also get a real-life case study entitled “Zero to $465.26 in 24 Hours”. The training videos are a step-by-step process of creating affiliate marketing campaigns.
The software that comes with the package is the WordPress plugin that you will install in your website. The plugin then copies these campaigns and creates bonus pages out of them.
It’s important to remember that you’ll need a website in order to make Blistering work. Without a website, you can’t use this software.
Once the bonus pages are created, you just need to insert your affiliate link to these pages so you can get a commission whenever people buy the products through your affiliate link.
The products you’ll promote are created by the owners of Blistering, Jason Fulton and Mosh Bari. The amount of commission you can get will depend on the product, but research shows it will be low.
The last step will be to promote your bonus pages to get traffic to them. Blistering also provides training videos on how to do this, but it focuses more on Facebook marketing.
What People Are Saying About Blistering?
The reviews about Blistering are mixed, as some people consider it a good system to learn about affiliate marketing and to make some money as well.
Others, though, are not happy with what the site offers. One of the common complaints that I saw about this site is how they hype its earning potential.
If you look at the sales page, you can see how they keep on mentioning that you can earn $100 to $200 a day with this system.
They even say it is possible to earn more after you have set up the system and you’ll only need a couple of minutes of your time to achieve it.
Now, I don’t doubt you can achieve that amount with Blistering, but it won’t happen outright. It will likely take you months of hard work and dedication before you can reach the amount that the site promises.
You will also likely need more than a few minutes a day in order to really make money with this opportunity.
Another issue I found with Blistering is that they claim they have the best traffic strategies to share with you in order to attract people to your bonus pages.
The problem is that their top traffic strategy is just Facebook marketing. Though there’s nothing wrong with using Facebook, I wouldn’t really call them the top traffic strategy available.
What’s more, the strategy they teach will have a higher chance of succeeding if the pages have a huge following already and if the brand you are promoting is well-known.
Without these two, their traffic strategy of using Facebook will likely not work as well as they claim it does.
You will also be limited when it comes to the affiliate campaigns you can use and the products you can promote.
The training that Blistering provide is made in such a way that you’ll only be able to use them if you make use of their plugins, which limits the campaigns you can create.
You’re also limited with the products you can promote since the campaigns and software are designed in a way that you can only promote the products created by the owners of Blistering.
Lastly, I also don’t like that there is a lot of upselling on the site. Though this is not really new since a lot of similar opportunities do this, having too many upsells pressuring you into upgrading is still annoying.
What I Like about Blistering
Now that we know what Blistering is and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- One of the first things that I like about Blistering is that they do provide valuable training and resources to use to help you learn about affiliate marketing and how to start making money from it. This, I believe, is the real value that the site offers and not so much the money-making opportunity they are promoting.
- Another thing that I like about Blistering is that they have a 30-day money back guarantee. This means that you can try out the system without any real risk on your part. Pay for the product, give it a try, and just request a refund within 30-days if you are not happy with it.
What I Don’t Like about Blistering
Of course, not everything about the Blistering system is good, as there are also several things about this opportunity that I don’t really like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about Blistering is that they put too much hype on the income potential of their system. Though I don’t doubt that it is possible to earn the amount they are claiming, but I do doubt their claim that it’s easy to do and you won’t need to spend much time to reach that earning amount. The owners are downplaying the need for hard work, consistency, and the time it takes for the system to work. If you believe their hype, you’re setting yourself up for one big disappointment as you won’t instantly make money right after setting up their program.
- I also don’t like that the traffic strategy Blistering teaches you is a bit unrealistic. They claim that their traffic method is the top strategy you can find, but marketing via Facebook, or even social media for that matter, is not really the top traffic strategy out there. Yes, using Facebook to attract traffic is a good strategy, but it’s not as easy as it sounds. It will also take hard work, dedication, and consistency for you to succeed in marketing via Facebook. It’s not as simple as just spamming posts in Facebook groups or your newsfeed.
- I’m also not a big fan of the upselling that Blistering has on the member’s page. It’s always annoying when you get pressured into trying to upgrade or purchase something, so being bombarded constantly with upsells is an issue for me.
Do I Recommend Blistering?
After learning more about Blistering and what they can really bring to the table, I can say that this is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
Though I do find some value with the training that the site offers, that’s really the only thing that the site has working for them.
Yes, their money-making system is legit but the way that they hype the income potential only sets you up for disappointment.
The reality is that it will likely take you months or longer before you can even begin to see money coming in from your affiliate commissions.
And that money won’t even be close to the $100 a day that they claim you can make once you have set up the system.
You could give it a try if you are really curious, especially since the site has a 30-day money back guarantee. But I don’t really recommend it. There are better opportunities out there to make money online.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020