One of the most common earning opportunity available online is Paid-to-Click (PTC) sites. These kinds of websites will be showing you a bunch of ads that you just need to click in order to earn some money.
One of these PTC sites available is Buxvertise. Is this a legit PTC website that can earn you money or is it just a scam? We’ll find out in this review of the website. But first, let us discuss what Buxvertise is.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is Buxvertise?
Buxvertise is a PTC website that will basically pay you to click and view ads. You will be paid in points, which you can use to redeem for cash.
This PTC site, though, is not like any other PTC site. It provides you with other ways to earn points other than clicking ads.
And no, I’m not just talking about the referral program that is common with PTC sites. I’m talking about other ways to earn points, like completing jobs or trying out your luck on the site’s daily wheel of fortune.
This makes it easier to earn more points, and once you have enough, you can cash out. Buxvertise has a variety of ways for cashing out, including PayPal.
To earn points, you just need to become a member. Now there are three options when it comes to the website’s membership, there is the free option and two paid options.
Who Uses the Buxvertise Website?
The Buxvertise website is used by two groups of people, they are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make some money online, and advertisers.
For advertisers, putting their ads on PTC sites like Buxvertise ensures that their ads will be clicked and viewed by people. This is because PTC sites specialize in making sure ads are being viewed.
Members of PTC sites are there to view and click ads in order to make money, so if people or companies advertise on Buxvertise they are assured their ads will be viewed and clicked. This makes it worth it to spend their money on the PTC sites.
For people like you, Buxvertise presents an opportunity to allow you to make money by just clicking ads.
It’s an easy and simple enough task to make some money. And the beauty of this PTC website is that you also have other opportunities to earn points instead of just clicking ads.
Once you’ve earned enough, you can redeem your points for cash, which will be given via PayPal, Payza, and other services.
How Can You Earn Money From Buxvertise?
Like with any PTC site, you can earn from Buxvertise by clicking ads. This site, though, will pay you in points, which you can redeem once you’ve earned enough.
Clicking ads on Buxvertise will get you one point, regardless if you are a free member or a paid member.
The difference between the perks of paid members to free members is that it will be faster to get to $1 if you are a paid member.
As a free member, you will need 2,000 points to get to $1, so this means that 1 point is equivalent to $0.0005. You also have a limit of only 200 direct and rented referrals and you will earn an extra 2% per referral click.
Now, Buxvertise has two paid options, The Buxer option, where it is $5 a month, and the Eternity option, where you will pay $35 a month.
For the Buxer option, you will only need 1,500 points to get to $1, so 1 point is equivalent to $0.00067. You can also have 500 direct referrals and 1,000 rented referrals, and you will earn 5% per click from each referral.
For the Eternity option, reaching $1 will only take 1,000 points, which means 1 point equals to $0.001. You will also have a limit of 5,000 referrals each for direct and rented and you can earn 5% per click from each referral.
If you don’t want to be a paid member, there are still other ways for you to earn more points and one of them is through the Micro-Jobs.
You will basically earn points here for completing jobs that Buxvertise have. Jobs will include downloading apps, answering surveys, watching videos, and more.
The points you will earn will vary per job you are trying to complete. Buxvertise also allows you to earn points for sharing your earning statement in social media.
You can expect to earn 10 points if you have proven to the website that you have shared your earnings on your social media account.
If you’re a fan of a contest, then you will like the Wheel of Bux, where you can participate in a wheel of fortune type of contest.
You can participate in this contest daily and you have the chance to win points, extra cash, or other prizes. Now in order to cash out your earnings, you will need it to reach $7.
So for free members, you will need 14,000 points in order to cash out, while paid members will need 10,500 points and 7,000 points, respectively in order to cash out.
You can cash out via PayPal, Payza, SolidTrustPay, and Neteller.
If you want to join Buxvertise, it is easy to do so, as all you need is an email address, select the membership option, and then you are set.
What I Liked about Buxvertise
Now that we have an idea of what Buxvertise is and how it works, it is time to discuss what I liked about this PTC site.
- Probably the best thing about the Buxvertise PTC site is that it provides you with several options to earn other than just clicking ads. This will make it easier for you to reach the minimum cash out requirement faster than just clicking ads and getting referrals.
- It has a good reputation as a PTC site and it has been in business since 2014, so you know this site won’t just disappear anytime soon.
- Payment processing is fast, as Buxvertise will pay you your money within 3 days, so you won’t have to wait long to receive your money.
What I Disliked about Buxvertise
Like any other earning opportunities online, there are also things that I did not like about Buxvertise, which I’ll be discussing here.
- Probably my biggest problem with Buxvertise is also a problem that a lot of people have with PTC sites and that is that the income potential is very low. Earning $0.0005 per click won’t really get you anywhere, and unless you are good at referring people, you won’t get ahead with PTC sites.
- Another problem with Buxvertise is that the minimum cash out is too high. The $7 cash out is a bit hard to reach, especially if you are just going to be a free member and won’t rely on referrals to reach your minimum point requirement to cash out.
- There’s also a need for you to log-in at least every 90 days, or else you forfeit the points you have accumulated already. This policy is really annoying since it means your hard-earned points can be taken away just like that.
- There’s no guarantee that rented referrals will actually click ads and earn you money, so you’ll just be losing money here for spending on referrals.
Is Buxvertise a Legit PTC Site or a Scam?
No, Buxvertise is not a scam. It is a legitimate PTC site that will really pay you for clicking ads. It will also pay you your money if you are able to reach the minimum cash out required to let you withdraw.
The company has also been in business since 2014, so you know it is not like some of the PTC sites that just disappear after a year or 2.
So you won’t have to worry about trying Buxvertise because it is a legitimate PTC site that will really pay you.
Do I Recommend Buxvertise?
But when it comes to recommending Buxvertise, I would have to say no to that. The reason for this is that, just like any other PTC sites, Buxvertise won’t really allow you to make decent money.
Even if you spent the entire day on this PTC site, you still won’t earn enough points to earn at least $1. The only way you can really make money here is if you get a lot of referrals to click the ads for you.
Buying referrals or becoming a paid member is also not advisable since the money you will earn here won’t be enough to cover for the cost of the referrals and the monthly membership fee.
PTC sites are mostly just really a waste of time when it comes to earning potential, especially if you are not very good at getting referrals.
With the low pay per click and the very high payout requirement, earning enough to be able to cash out at least once a month is very hard to do.
If you really want to make money online, then you should look at different opportunities instead of Buxvertise.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020