When it comes to side income or side hustle, our cars are not really one of the things that we look at to provide such an opportunity unless we plan to be Uber drivers, or something similar.
We don’t really see them as something that can provide an opportunity to make some money on the side. One company, though, would have to say otherwise and that company is called Carvertise.
Carvertise is a company that will pay drivers for putting removable ads on their vehicles and driving around like they normally do.
The advertisements are usually from major brands and you will just be required to reach a minimum mileage a day to make money.
The ads won’t stay in your car forever, as you will just be required to keep it there during the campaign period.
The amount of money you can make with this opportunity depends on the advertisement that is being put on your vehicle. Usually, you will make $100 a month, but that can increase.
But is Carvertise really a legit opportunity or is it another scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Carvertise is a Legit Opportunity To Make Money Putting Ads on your Vehicle
Carvertise is an advertising company that will pay people to put removable advertisements of major brands on their vehicles.
Drivers would just need to meet a minimum mileage requirement per day, as well as other requirements to be able to participate in this program.
The amount of money you can make will depend on the advertisement put on your vehicle and on the length of the campaign period.
From what I’ve seen about Carvertise, I can say that they are a legitimate opportunity to make money. They will really pay you for putting ads on your vehicle and driving around like you normally do.
You just have to meet the requirements to be able to participate in the program. There are, however, some issues with this opportunity.
One of the issues that people have is that some of the advertisements damage the car when they are being removed.
It is also important to note that there is a big check fraud scam that is using Carvertise’s name. It usually involves sending you checks with big amounts then asking you to deposit the other amount to a different entity.
I’ll discuss this in more detail, together with the other issues as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses Carvertise?
The Carvertise website is designed for two groups of people with one being advertisers who are looking to increase their reach by placing their ads on cars of people who drive specific routes regularly.
The other group are vehicle owners who are looking to make extra money with their car without the need to do something extra or out of the ordinary.
For advertisers, Carvertise offers them an opportunity to reach areas that they don’t usually reach through their traditional advertising mediums.
They can do this by putting ads on private vehicles that regularly pass by certain routes. The company will provide the profile of the driver, allowing them to choose which vehicle to put an ad on.
For drivers, Carvertise offers you an opportunity to make money through their vehicle. There’s no need to do anything out of the ordinary, especially if you are someone who drives a lot.
It is free to join the program and you just need to meet certain requirements to be accepted.
In the next section, I’ll discuss the registration process, as well as how much money you can make with this opportunity.
How Much Money Can You make with Carvertise?
Carvertise offers only one opportunity for you to make money, and that is by allowing you to put advertisements of brands on your vehicle.
The amount of money you can earn will depend on the advertisement placed and the length of the campaign period.
To participate, you must first register to Carvertise, which is easy and free to do so. Before you apply, you need to meet certain requirements first.
You need to drive at least 30 miles a day, have a clean driving record, your vehicle should have a factory finish paint job, and it should at least be a 2008 model car or newer.
If you meet all of the requirements, you just need to fill out all the required information and details. Once done, you just have to wait for Carvertise to contact you if there is an advertiser that wants to put an ad on your car.
They will contact you via email to notify of a match. The next step would be to schedule when and where you need to go to have the advertising wrap put on your vehicle.
If the campaign is to be a partial wrap the sides and the back window will be wrapped. If it is a full wrap, then the entire vehicle, with the exception of the front windows and side front windows will be wrapped.
The wraps will stay on your vehicle for about 2 to 6 months, depending on the campaign of the advertisers.
You can expect to earn at least $100 per month for putting wraps on your car. The money can double, but it will depend on the advertising campaign.
You can also earn an additional $30 per hour if you park your car in certain places at certain times. The money you earn will usually be paid at the beginning of each month through direct deposit.
If you get wrapped between the 1st and 15th of the month, your money will be deposited at the beginning of the following month.
If the wrap was done between the 16th and the end of the month, the money will get paid at the beginning of the subsequent month.
Once the campaign period is done, you can take the wraps off the car. They are just oversized stickers and the adhesive is compatible with the vehicle’s paint, so taking them off should be simple and problem free.
Of course, as mentioned above, there are some people who experienced damage to their car after the stickers were removed.
The company will compensate them for it, but you can only expect to get $200, which will likely not be enough to cover the expense of the damage.
I also saw one complaint from a driver, where he had issues with the scheduling of the placement of the wrap on his vehicle. It seems the company’s coordinators were not that organized.
Other than that, most of the people are happy with the opportunity that Carvertise provides. It is important to note, though, that there are scammers using the name of the company.
They will email you saying they are from Carvertise and they are offering the opportunity where you can earn as much as $400 per week wrapping your car with ads.
This is a check fraud scam where they will mail you a fake check then ask you to wire money to a separate account to pay for your wrap. The check, though, will turn out to be fake when you try to deposit it.
It is important to note that Carvertise will not ask you for any money or request that you send money to someone. It is also important that people working for the company will only contact you using the @carvertise.com email address.
What I Like about Carvertise
Now that we know more about Carvertise and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Carvertise is that what they are offering is a very legitimate opportunity. The company does pay you for allowing them to put ads on your vehicle. You can also take comfort in the fact that the Better Business Bureau gave the company an A rating and there aren’t a lot of complaints about them.
- Another thing that I like about Carvertise is that they don’t charge drivers anything to participate in the program. In fact, they are even going to reimburse their Lyft/Uber ride for up to $30 if the wrapping of the vehicle will take 6 to 10 hours.
- I also like that Carvertise offers another opportunity to earn, which is to park your vehicle in a certain place and at a certain time. Of course, this is not always going to be feasible, but it’s good that you can take advantage of it if it will fit your schedule.
What I Don’t Like about Carvertise
Not everything, though, is good with Carvertise, as there are several things I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Carvertise is that there have been several complaints that the advertisement wrap damages the car during the removal process. Though not a lot of drivers have complained about this, it’s still a bit concerning to know that there’s a possibility that your car can be damaged.
- I also don’t like that the income opportunity of Carvertise is not that high. You can’t expect to become rich with this opportunity or be able to quit your job. The opportunity the company offers is really just for extra income.
- Another thing that I didn’t like is that you can’t really dictate the kind of ads you can put on your vehicle and you don’t have any way of saying how many campaigns you would like to participate in. All of these things are dependent on the advertisers that Carvertise has. If they like your profile and the routes that you pass by, then you are likely to land several campaigns in a year, thus increasing your income.
Do I Recommend Carvertise?
After learning more about what Carvertise is and what they can bring, I can say that this is an opportunity that I recommend if you meet their requirements.
Though the possibility of your car getting damaged is there, I believe this is more of an isolated case since there haven’t been a lot of complaints about it.
If it’s possible to have the sticker removed by the company itself, then it would be best to take advantage of it to avoid damaging the vehicle.
Other than that, I don’t really see a lot of negatives with this opportunity. Yes, this won’t make you rich or allow you to leave your job.
But it can be a good source of $100 or even $200 a month if you are lucky to get the campaign that pays well. You also don’t need to do anything out of the ordinary, especially if you are driving around a lot.
You just have to be careful about the scam emails using Carvertise’s name. Remember, the company doesn’t require you to send money or pay for anything when you apply to their program.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020