When it comes to an online payment processing program, PayPal is understandably the go-to of a lot of people. And why not?
Considering the online payment processing program is supported worldwide and is accepted by a lot of businesses. But PayPal is not just the only online payment processor available, as there are actually a lot of good ones out there.
One good online payment processor that is increasing in popularity is Cash App. Like other payment processors, Cash App allows you to receive and send money.
But it does offer other features, most notably, a way to earn rewards or cash back and to make money. Yes, this online payment processor offers an opportunity to make some money and also get discounts or cash back.
The amount of money you can earn will be very dependent on your effort, but some are claiming they are earning $100 a day with this app. But is this opportunity really legit or just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Cash App is a Payment Processor that Really Offers an Opportunity to Make Money
Cash App is an online payment processor that allows you to send and receive money online. Its main difference with other payment processors is that it allows people to transfer money directly from their accounts.
This means the money you receive can be sent directly to your bank account instead of just keeping in your Cash App account. This is a good option to have in case you don’t plan on keeping a lot of money on the app.
Another unique thing with Cash App is that it also has features that will allow you to get discounts and earn some money. From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that this payment processor is legitimate.
The company has also delivered on its promise of allowing people to get discounts or earn money, having little to no issue about it.
I’m not that certain, though, that it is possible to earn $100 a day with this app. As we continue further in this review, I’ll be discussing my reasons why.
Who Uses the Cash App?
The Cash App is designed to be used by people and businesses who are looking for ways to send or receive payments online.
One of the main advantages of using Cash App, whether you are a business or an individual, is it allows people to accept credit card payments.
Another advantage of using this payment processor is that it allows you to make transactions directly to your linked account.
The app has the ability to allow the money you will receive on Cash App to be sent directly to the bank account that you have linked on the app.
This means you won’t have to worry about transferring or withdrawing the money from the app and is a good option to have in case you want to limit the money the app is holding.
But the main benefit it does have for individuals is its referral program, where you can earn money for referring people to register on the app, and the discount it can offer for certain purchases.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing further how you can earn money with this app and what kind of discounts or cash back you can get.
How Do You Make Money with Cash App?
Cash App is an online payment processor that offers ways for people to make money and get discounts or cash back from their purchases.
The app has a referral program that will allow you to make money every time a new member signs up using your referral link and makes a transaction.
Cash App is also partnered with several businesses to be able to offer discounts or cash back whenever you make a transaction using the Cash App card.
To start earning or availing of the discounts, you would first need to be a member of Cash App. You can download the app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store or sign in through their website.
The app, though, is not yet available worldwide, so you have to reside in certain countries first before you are able to register.
It is free to download the app, as well as to register for it. Once you are able to register, you can log in to your account on the app.
To start earning via the referral program, just click the top left icon on the home screen and tap on “Invite Friends, Get $5.” Just follow the prompts that will be needed in order to start the process.
Once a friend you invited registers, he or she would just need to connect their debit card and send $5 to another friend using a newly linked debit card within 14 days.
Once they are able to do this, you and your friend get to earn $5. This means signing up to Cash App with a referral code can also earn you a $5 bonus. Then you just need to refer more people to earn another $5.
From this method of earning, you can clearly see that the amount of money you can earn will be dependent on your effort of referring people and have them make their first transaction.
It might be possible to earn $100 a day with this app, but I find it highly unlikely. It is more realistic to expect to earn about $5 to $20 a week with this app.
Another benefit you get with this app is the discount or cash back bonuses through their Cash Boost feature.
The feature is basically a rewards program that allows you to either save as much as 15% on purchases at partnered stores or earn $1 off at coffee shops or Subway.
The app has so far partnered with five stores, that you can get a discount on. You can get 5% at Whole Foods, 10% discount at Chick-fil-A or Panera, or 15% discount at Shake Shack or Chipotle.
You can also choose to get $1 off at a minimum purchase of $1.50 at coffee shops or Subways stores. It is important to choose the Boost that you would want, as you can only choose one.
You can only use it once every 2 hours. The good thing is that you can change your Boost every 24-hours, so you have the chance to be able to use different Boosts daily.
What is Good about Cash App
After learning more about Cash App and what they are offering, it is time to discuss what is good about this app.
- The first thing that I liked about Cash App is that they offer an opportunity for you to make money. And this is not just in the sense that you can use this app to receive money if you are in business, the app does have a program where you can earn money through their referral program. Since the app is still just gaining popularity, there is still a lot of room to make money from it.
- I also like that Cash App offers a way for you to get cash back or discounts whenever you purchase something in certain stores. This means you also get to save some money on purchases that you would actually still make even without the money-saving bonuses.
- It is free and easy to register to Cash App.
What I Disliked about Cash App
As appealing as Cash App sounds, there are also things that I didn’t like about the opportunities they are offering.
- The first thing I disliked about Cash App is that it is not yet available worldwide. It is only accessible to a handful of countries, which means the number of people you can refer to the app will also be limited to those who reside in the countries that this app serves.
- Another thing that I didn’t like is that your referral would also need to do a transaction first before you are able to receive any sort of bonus. Now, that wouldn’t normally be much of a problem, but your referral would need to accomplish this within 14 days or you don’t get the bonus. This means that it is possible for you not to earn anything, even if you are able to refer someone to register on Cash App.
- I also didn’t like that Cash App only has a limited number of stores that you can get discounts or cash back from. Now, I know this can likely grow, as more and more people and businesses become familiar with the app. But until that happens, the list of stores it has discounts for is still lacking.
Do I Recommend Cash App?
Based on what I’ve learned about Cash App, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out. This is especially true if you are looking for an alternative online cash payment processor.
The app offers a lot of great, but basic, features as an online cash payment processor. This means it still falls behind a bit compared to PayPal and other more well-known processors.
But it still has a lot of room to grow, which is why I consider it something that is worth checking out. Since not a lot of people are using this app yet, its referral program still offers good potential for you to make money.
The reason why I don’t want to recommend them outright is due to the fact that this app is not yet available worldwide. The app itself, as a payment processor, also has some issues with some of the people who have tried it.
This is mostly due to the limitations that it has compared to other online payment processors. But all-in-all, I still consider it something that is worth checking out.
- E Research Global Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Google Opinion Rewards Survey Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Digital Reflection Panel Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Getupside App Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Transcribeme Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Is the Kiwi Method a Scam? - September 17, 2021
- What is Commission Hero? - September 17, 2021
- Making Money Through A TripAdvisor Affiliate Program Review - September 17, 2021