There are a lot of survey sites out there that offers ways for you to make money online. They are actually one of the most common online money-making opportunities you will find.
With so many survey sites available to choose from, the challenge is to find the legitimate opportunity that will also be worth your time.
A lot of these survey sites are actually just scams, while there are also a number of legit sites that are just a waste of time since you won’t be earning a lot from them.
This is why we do this review, to help you identify which opportunity will actually be worth your time. For this review, the survey site we’ll be talking about is Center for Decision Sciences.
It is an academic organization that will offer opportunities to participate in market research studies, like surveys. The company will be paying about $16 per hour, which is a good rate just to participate in a study.
But is this opportunity really legitimate or is it just another scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Center For Decision Sciences is a Legit Survey Site
The Center For Decision Sciences (CDS) is an academic organization within the Columbia Business School. It is designed to generate and facilitate interdisciplinary basic research that is relevant to world decision makers.
The organization recruits people to become participants of the different studies that they are conducting. CDS pays its participants per hour instead of per completed study.
This means you make more money the more hours you spend on participating in the study. From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that the opportunity that the organization offers is a legitimate one.
There is little to no complaints about CDS not paying or delayed payments to its participants.
You can also take into consideration that this organization is under Columbia Business School, one of the oldest business schools in the world.
When it comes to the amount you can earn, the $16 per hour actually came from CDS themselves. As we go further in this review, I’ll discuss in more detail how much you can really make here.
Who Uses the Center For Decision Sciences?
The Center For Decision Sciences website is designed for two groups of people with one being organizations and graduate students looking to further their knowledge and understanding of the science of decision making.
The other groups are people who are looking for ways to make some money online. For organizations and individuals, CDS provides them with the education and training when it comes to decision science.
The company provides further knowledge and information regarding this discipline that organizations or students won’t usually learn in their home disciplines.
CDS also aims to bring together researchers from different departments and disciplines to be able to work on research that would require cross-disciplinary expertise.
For people like you, CDS provides an opportunity to make some money by just participating in one of their studies. The company will pay $16 per hour for your participation.
It is also free to be a member, as you will just need to fill out an application form on their website. In the next section, I’ll discuss more in detail how you can begin earning with this website.
How Do You Make Money with Center For Decision Sciences?
Now, to start earning with Center For Decision Sciences, you would first need to become one of their panelists. The company has a very simple application process and it won’t cost you anything to become one of their panelists.
As for the requirements, you will need to be a fluent English speaker, at least 18 years of age, and have a PayPal account or be able to receive Amazon.com gift cards.
When you apply, you will need to provide several personal details, like your name, home address, your country of origin, birth date, primary language, and contact details.
You will also need to provide an email address and it should also be the one you use for PayPal to avoid problems when collecting payments.
CDS will also ask permission if they can request your credit score, which won’t have an impact on your credit score. It’s not mandatory to say yes, but I think it can impact the kind of studies you can participate in.
After submitting your application, the company will contact you via email if you are accepted and if there are available studies that you can participate in.
It’s not mentioned how long it will take for them to respond, but research shows that the applications are being processed manually, so it might be a while before the CDS can respond.
Some are even unlucky not to get any type of response from the company, which means there’s a chance you won’t get to participate in any of the studies that they may have.
The company is basically just going to verify your identity before they start inviting you to participate in their studies.
They have a wide array of studies that you can participate in aside from surveys. CDS will pay you approximately $16 per hour.
This is not guaranteed, as the amount of money will really depend on the length of the study. Some studies will provide bonus payments, which gives you a chance to earn more money.
Some studies will also pay you in Amazon gift cards instead of cash, so you must not expect to earn money every time.
It is also not stated how many studies you can expect to be able to participate in. But research shows that you should not be expecting to get a lot of study invites.
The study invites will likely depend on your profile and on the number of studies that CDS are getting.
What is Good about Center For Decision Sciences
Now that we know more about the Center For Decision Sciences and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Center For Decision Sciences is that they will pay you directly to your PayPal account. You won’t get paid in points or in your CDS account and you don’t have to request for a withdrawal once you have enough. Your payment will be processed after you complete the study, so you don’t have to request for anything.
- I also liked that the Center For Decision Sciences pays a decent amount of money to people who participate in their studies. The $16 per hour can be considered as one of the highest compensation that you can get from a survey site.
- It is also good that it is free to become a panelist on Center For Decision Sciences. You just need to fill out an application form and wait for their approval before you can start receiving study invites. There’s no need to worry about paying for anything when you apply to be a panelist.
What is Bad about Center For Decision Sciences
As appealing as the opportunity that Center For Decision Sciences provides, there are also things that are bad about the opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Center For Decision Sciences is that it takes them a while before they can get back to you about your application status. You can probably expect CDS to take a week or more to get back to you about your application. There are those who are unlucky, though, who haven’t received any sort of feedback. My guess is that they will only reply if you pass their screening process.
- I also consider it a bad thing that Center For Decision Sciences doesn’t really guarantee a certain number of study invites that you can likely get. This means that there is a big chance that you can get invited to 1 or 2 studies a year, which puts a limit to how much money you can earn here.
Is the Center For Decision Sciences Website to Be Recommended?
After learning more about what the Center For Decision Sciences brings to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking.
I can’t outright recommend this opportunity because of certain concerns about it. For one, there’s really no guarantee that you will get accepted, as it takes a while for the company to process application forms.
This means this opportunity could just end up being a waste of time for you. Another thing is that the number of study invites you will likely get are not that high.
This means that the high payment they provide will be negated by the less volume of invites you will likely receive. I still want you to check it out since the opportunity does have a lot of good sides as well.
It is important, though, that you manage your expectations when you look at this opportunity. You shouldn’t expect to earn a lot of money from it, or even get accepted outright.
CDS takes its time in reviewing and evaluating the application, so you need to be patient. If you don’t have the patience, then you can just check out other opportunities out there to make money.
Other Interesting Posts
- Is Datatelligence Online A Scam?
- Is Esurveyseeker A Scam?
- Is Green Panthera A Scam?
- Is Gifthulk Survey A Scam?
- Is Drop App A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Best Weight Loss Affiliate Programs - September 24, 2021
- Is Party Lite A Good Opportunity? - September 24, 2021
- What Is Wasting Your Time? A Guide to Make Money With What is Wising! - September 24, 2021