There are a lot of companies out there that offer opportunities to make money online by answering surveys. Just type “paid online surveys” on a search engine and it will provide you with millions of websites to choose from.
Now, what if you can get access to a lot of surveys that come from different market research companies but only need to register one time?
Yes, this is actually possible and it’s because of a company called Cint. It’s an insights exchange website that connects different market researchers with consumers from all over the world.
This results in consumers having access to a variety of surveys they can answer to make money. The amount of money you can earn will depend on the survey and the market research company that offers them.
It seems possible to earn about $10 to $15 a day with this website. But is this really a legitimate opportunity or is it just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Cint Surveys is a Legit Opportunity, but with Some Issues
Cint, which was established in 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, is an online insights exchange platform that is able to connect the registered consumers worldwide to different businesses and market research companies.
This basically means that the company acts as a hub where businesses and market research can get access to millions of consumers to take part in the surveys that they provide.
The company makes it easier for researchers to get the right consumers to answer their surveys and for consumers to have access to a lot of different surveys.
From what I’ve seen so far, it seems that Cint is a legitimate website that provides surveys that you can make money from.
However, there are some complaints about the company not paying people after they have completed answering the surveys.
As we go further with this review, I’ll be discussing more about these complaints and see if it is valid and should be a cause for concern.
Who Uses the Cint Website?
The Cint website is designed to be used by two groups with one group being the businesses and market research companies that are looking for consumers for their surveys.
The other groups are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make money online answering surveys. For businesses, Cint gives them an opportunity to get panelists for their surveys.
Partnering with the exchange platform also allows market research companies to provide more surveys for their members.
As a partner, the panelists under the market research company will also get access to surveys that other partner market research companies are offering, which benefits consumers a lot.
As for people like you, Cint provides you with more chances to answer surveys. If you are a member of a market research company that is also a partner of Cint, you get access to surveys from other market research companies.
This means you don’t have to only rely on the survey that your market research company can provide. You have a chance to qualify for more surveys from other companies.
Since this is basically a hub, you cannot sign up with Cint to receive surveys to answer. You will need to sign up with one of their panel partners to get access to the Cint platform.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing more in detail how you can make money with Cint.
How Do You Make Money with Cint?
Now, answering surveys is the way that you can make money with Cint. The online insights exchange platform has partnered with a lot of market research companies and businesses to be able to provide a lot of surveys.
You get paid for each survey that you are able to complete. Now to begin, you would first need to register.
Signing up for Cint is different from other survey sites, as you cannot directly sign up with them. To be a part of the platform, you would first need to sign up with one of their panel partners.
Once you are able to sign up, you can already access the platform and be able to receive survey invites. The invites you get will be based on your profile, so it is important to always update it.
Now, Cint makes it easier for you to update your information, as they constantly ask questions about your lifestyle, about yourself, and so on, every time you log in to your account or at the start or end of surveys.
You just need to make sure you answer it truthfully and completely. It is important to remember, though, that like any other survey site, the invites you get doesn’t mean you already qualify for a survey.
The invite just means you are a candidate to answer a survey and you will need to answer some qualifying questions first to see if you are the right person to answer the survey.
Since Cint partnered with a lot of companies, the kinds of surveys you will answer will vary in topics and length. But you will typically need only about 30 minutes to complete a survey.
If you pass the qualifying questions, you can proceed to answer the survey and earn your money. You should take note, though, that the disqualification rate of Cint can be high on some days.
This means there will be days where you will just suddenly be disqualified from a survey, even if you are already halfway through it.
There’s really no reasons why this happens. I’m guessing it is just a glitch in their system. Now depending on the panel that the survey comes from, you will usually get paid in cash.
Some panels pay in Amazon gift cards, but the majority pays in cash. You can expect to earn as low as $0.80 to more than $1. Again, this will be dependent on the panel that is giving the survey.
The money you earn will be sent directly to your Cint account, which you can withdraw via PayPal. There will be a minimum requirement before you are able to withdraw your money.
Now, there have been some complaints about Cint not crediting people for completing a survey. From what I’ve seen, I think the problem is not with Cint itself, but with its panel partner.
However, I still consider this negative for the company. I believe it is Cint’s duty to make sure that their panel partners will be able to provide the payments to the panelists.
This issue can also be because of the high disqualification rate of the company’s survey system. This can be a real disappointment whenever it happens. Hopefully, Cint can address it.
The minimum requirement to withdraw your money will be dependent on the panel that you are a part of, but the typical amount needed is $5. Some will require $8, while others even $10.
It is important to remember that the number of survey invites you will receive will greatly depend on your profile. So it is important to always keep it updated to have a chance to be invited for more surveys.
What I Liked about Cint Survey
Now that we know more about Cint and what they are offering, it is time to discuss the things I liked about their opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Cint is that the pay they offer per survey is a bit higher compared to a lot of survey sites. It’s not as high as what some market research companies offer, but it is still a bit higher compared to other survey sites. Most survey sites would usually offer about $0.10 or even less per completed survey. From Cint, the lowest would be $0.80, which is relatively higher.
- Another thing that I liked about Cint is that it has a lot of panel partners, which means it will have a lot of different surveys available. This means your chances of having a survey that would fit your profile is higher compared to other survey sites.
- I also like that it is free to become a part of Cint. You would just need to sign up via their panel partner to be able to get access to Cint’s platform.
What I Disliked about Cint Survey
As appealing as the opportunity that Cint Survey is providing, there are also things that I didn’t like about the opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Cint is that it has a high rate of disqualification. This is actually very frustrating, especially since this just looks like a glitch in the system. Hopefully, the company addresses this issue immediately.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about Cint is that there have been complaints about the company not crediting the money earned after completing a survey. From what I’ve seen, it seems like the panel partner is to blame here, as well as the high disqualification rate of some of the company’s surveys. This is something that Cint should address as well.
- I’m also not a fan of you needing to register via Cint’s panel partners instead of Cint itself. This somehow just adds to the hassle of signing up, as you would need to register elsewhere just to gain access to Cint’s platform.
Do I Recommend Cint Survey?
After learning more about Cint Survey and what they bring to the table, I can say that Cint is something I don’t really recommend.
You can check it out if you want, but I don’t really consider them an opportunity that you should be including in your money-making websites.
This is because of certain issues that Cint is experiencing. For one, the high disqualification rate and the complaints from some members that they weren’t paid after completing a survey is a big negative.
You would want to make sure that you will not be wasting your time and effort when you sign up for an opportunity. But with Cint, there’s a big possibility that this could happen.
Another reason is that there will still be times that survey invites will be scarce, even with the presence of a lot of survey panels.
This means your opportunity to make money will be limited here. You can still check it out if you want, but don’t expect that you can get a decent amount of money here.
- Esurveyseeker Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Drop App Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Datatelligence Online Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Green Panthera Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Gifthulk Survey Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020