Whenever we sign up for social network sites like Facebook, Twitter, and other similar sites, we basically share our personal information with these sites. This is also the case when we join certain mobile apps.
Now, it is important that you know some of these sites and mobile apps use your personal data to help them make more sales.
They find ways to monetize the personal information that you will give without your permission. But one such mobile app wants to change that.
That app is called CitizenMe, which is designed to help you take control of your data and also be able to monetize it.
The app will have surveys for you to answer, based on your personal data. The amount of money you can earn will depend on how many surveys you will be able to answer.
It is likely that you will earn about £5 a week, at most, with this opportunity. But is this really legit or is it just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
CitizenMe is Not a Scam, but a Legit Opportunity to Make Money
CitizenMe is a mobile app that is designed to provide both consumers and market researchers a platform to be able to share information and receive mutual benefits.
This means that the app is basically a mobile app that provides surveys that come from businesses and market research companies.
You will get paid for completing a survey and the money you will earn will be sent instantly to your PayPal account so you won’t have to worry about withdrawing.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that the app really does deliver on its promise. It will really have surveys available that will pay you when you are able to complete them.
There has been little to no issue at all when it comes to the app being delayed with payments or not paying at all.
As for the earnings, I’ll be providing more details about it as we continue further with this review. We will see if it is really possible to earn £5, at most, with this app.
Who Uses the CitizenMe App?
The CitizenMe App is designed to be used by two groups with one being businesses and brands that are looking for information to help improve the products and services that they offer.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make money with their mobile devices. For businesses and brands, the app provides them with a way to get information from qualified consumers.
The app has a lot of pre-defined audiences in their exchange and they make sure that only the right consumer will be the one to answer the surveys that brands and businesses are providing.
CitizenMe also puts all organization anonymously as default, but they do have an option that will allow brands or businesses to add their name to the survey they provide.
As for people like you, the app offers an opportunity to make money answering surveys through your mobile device.
The main difference it has with other survey sites is that this app lets you know what kind of personal data they will be sharing when you answer a survey.
This basically gives you the option on whether or not you are comfortable in answering a survey based on the kind of information that you will be sharing.
The app will also have surveys that will allow you to earn some money and the good thing here is that the payment will be sent directly to your PayPal account.
In the next section, I’ll explain more in detail how you will be able to make money with the CitizenMe app.
How Do You Make Money with the CitizenMe App?
The CitizenMe app provides only one way for you to make money, and that is by answering surveys. The app will have several surveys that will pay you money.
The money will be sent directly to your PayPal account upon completion of the survey, which means you won’t need to wait to reach a certain amount before you can receive your money.
You can expect to earn about £0.10 to £0.20 per paid survey. Some surveys, though, will likely pay you more, but that is very rare.
Now, it is important to remember that not all of the surveys the app has will earn you money. You can likely expect 1 to 2 money-making surveys per day.
This means you can only expect to earn a small amount of money per day, which somehow makes it almost impossible to reach the £5 per week earnings.
From what I see, it seems like the paid surveys you will receive will depend on your profile and demographics.
CitizenMe did say that they are working tirelessly to try and increase the number of paid surveys that they can offer to members.
The beauty of this app is that they won’t be sending any survey invite for you nor will they have qualifying questions before you can answer the paid survey.
The money-making survey you see on the app can be answered straight away. It is important to remember, though, that the paid surveys are at a first come first serve basis.
This means that there will be a limit to how many people can participate in a paid survey. If you are not quick enough to answer, then there is a chance the paid survey you receive will be gone.
Aside from paid surveys, the app will also have other surveys for you to answer that can help you learn more about yourself and also be able to compare how you stack up against other members of the app.
The app provides a color for each survey they have. Light blue is the Fun surveys that will allow you to compare your answers with other members.
The dark blue surveys are the Insights and will have questions that can help you learn more about yourself. Green surveys are the paid surveys that will allow you to earn money.
Yellow surveys are Information surveys that will let you learn more about the app. Red surveys are the survey that will allow you to donate your data to charities.
The last type of survey you will receive are the purple surveys, which allow you to discover more data about yourself and help develop your profile further.
These are surveys that will help unlock more opportunities to get green surveys. Each survey will tell you the kind of personal data that you are sharing.
So this will allow you to decide if you are comfortable sharing the particular information or not. All of the surveys are relatively short with the longest one having only 20 questions.
Becoming a member is easy and free to do so. You just need to download the app on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and register using your email. Once you verify your email, you just need to provide a password and you are ready to go.
What I Liked about the CitizenMe App
Now that we know more about CitizenMe and what they are offering, it is time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- Probably the first thing that I liked about CitizenMe is that the app will pay you instantly. You don’t need to worry about trying to reach a certain amount in order to be able to withdraw your money The app will instantly send your money to your PayPal account after completing a paid survey.
- Another thing that I liked about CitizenMe is that it lets you see what kind of personal data you will be sharing when you are answering a survey. This will allow you to decide properly if you would want to push through with the survey or not, depending on the kind of personal data they will be getting from you.
- It is also good that CitizenMe won’t be sending you any survey invites or requiring you to answer qualifying questions first. The paid survey that you will see in the app is something that you can answer immediately. Just take note that paid surveys are on a first come first serve basis so you will need to act quickly when a paid survey becomes available before it reaches its maximum capacity.
What I Disliked about the CitizenMe App
As good as the CitizenMe app sounds, there are also things that I disliked about them, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about CitizenMe is that the income potential is very low. You can only expect to get 1 to 2 paid surveys a day and the money you can earn will only be about £0.10 to £0.20. There will be times that you might get a survey that will pay £1, but that is very rare. There will also be days that you might not get a paid survey, which greatly limits your earning potential.
- I’m also not a fan of the CitizenMe app only having one option to make money. Yes, answering the green survey is their only opportunity to make money. The app doesn’t provide other ways to earn, not even a referral program.
- It’s also unfortunate that CitizenMe only pays via PayPal, which means countries that don’t support this online payment processor won’t be able to make money from this app. CitizenMe is working on offering different ways to get paid so this problem might be solved soon.
Do I Recommend CitizenMe?
From what I’ve learned about the CitizenMe app, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out, especially if you are not really looking for ways to earn decent money.
The income potential of this app is very low and earning £5 a week, at most, is not something that you will likely reach consistently.
In fact, earning this much is actually almost impossible. So if your goal is to look for an opportunity that will allow you to earn decent money, then this app is not for you.
But you can still check out the app if you want. It is still actually an entertaining and fun app to use. Just remember not to expect much with CitizenMe when it comes to money-making opportunities.
- Esurveyseeker Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Drop App Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Green Panthera Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Datatelligence Online Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Gifthulk Survey Review – A Make Money Opportunity