Answering surveys is considered as one of the most common opportunities you can find when it comes to making money online.
A lot of websites are offering surveys as part of their money-making opportunities or as the main opportunity they offer.
One major problem with this is that not all websites that offer this opportunity are legit. There are a number of them that turn out to be a scam, only looking to steal your information or your money.
Finding the ones that are legit and not a scam is the challenge for a lot of people. To help you with that, we’ll be reviewing a survey site that promises an opportunity to make good money.
That website is Click4Surveys, where the site says that it is possible for you to earn up to $3,500 a month just by answering surveys.
But is this really a legitimate opportunity to make good money? Or is it just a scam and a waste of your time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Click4Surveys is a Big Scam That you Should Stay Away From
Click4Surveys is actually a site that claims to provide an opportunity to make money answering surveys. They claim that you can possibly earn $500 to $3,500 a month with them.
The site says they have a lot of big companies that offer to pay them well for answering surveys. By being a member, you get access to these surveys as well, enabling you to earn big money.
You will get paid via PayPal or check after completing a survey. Unfortunately, all of these claims are lies and the site is just a big scam.
First of all, Click4Surveys does not offer opportunities for you to answer surveys. What they do is provide a list of sites that provide paid surveys, so the surveys do not come from them.
Secondly, the claim of being able to earn $500 to $3,500 a month to earn money answering surveys is very much false. If you are familiar with how a survey site works, you know that answering surveys doesn’t really pay much.
Lastly, there’s a need for you to shell out money just to be able to join Click4Surveys. All the legit survey sites won’t require you to pay anything, so this alone is already dubious.
As we progress further in this review, I’ll be discussing in more detail why this site is a scam.
Who Uses the Click4Surveys Website?
The Click4Surveys website is supposedly designed for brands and businesses looking to gather information to help improve their products and services.
The site says they have a great connection with some of the biggest companies in the world, which allows them to get market research budget from them.
But, as mentioned above, this has all turned out to be false, as the website does not really have any connection with any company. The surveys they offer all come from third-party providers.
This means that there’s really no use to sign up to the site since they don’t really provide anything of value. Click4Surveys is also supposedly designed for people like you who are looking for opportunities to make money online.
The site promises good money just for answering surveys and says that you can get paid via PayPal or check.
Unfortunately, all of this is just lies to get people to join the site, as you won’t really earn big money here nor get paid via PayPal or check every time you complete a survey.
In the next section, I’ll discuss whether it is possible to make money with this site and provide more details about this being a scam.
How Do You Make Money with Click4Surveys?
Click4Surveys only offers one way for you make money on the site and that is by participating in online and paid surveys that they offer.
The site claims to have partnered with some of the biggest companies in the world like Coca-Cola, Walmart, and so on, to be able to offer high paying surveys to their members.
The site also claims to offer hundreds of available surveys that can pay you $5 to $75 upon completion. This will enable you to earn $500 to $3,500 per month.
But as already mentioned above, all of these claims are just lies to lure people to join. First off, Click4Surveys has not partnered with any company to be able to offer surveys.
What they have is just a list of sites that are offering paid surveys. These lists are not even exclusive, as you can find these sites with just the help of Google.
Furthermore, these sites will require you to sign up to each one of them to be able to participate. This makes signing up for Click4Surveys useless.
Making $500 to $3,500 a month answering surveys is probably their biggest lie, as no legit survey site will be able to offer this.
If you look at the list of surveys they have, none of them actually pay $5 per completed survey. The highest you can likely get will be $2 per survey and that is not even a consistent thing.
What’s more, these survey sites will require you to answer qualifying questions first, which mean you can’t always participate in a survey that you see available.
Click4Surveys also claims that you will be paid in PayPal or check. But if you know how a lot of survey site works, you know that you will first need to reach a certain amount before you can cash out.
So their claim that you can get rich with their site is a big lie and a scam. But my biggest issue with this site is that it will require you to pay just to become a member.
It is not mentioned in any of the information provided that you need to pay up to be a member. It is only after you provide your name and email address that they will suddenly require you to shell out money.
All of the legitimate survey sites don’t normally require you to pay anything upfront when you join, so this site requiring s fee is already a big issue.
If you think about it, why would you need to pay them when they already claim that big corporations are paying them to have surveys answered? This means the money they earn is really coming from the members.
There are also other signs that the site is a big scam, like the video testimonials being paid ads, or that the identity of the owner is really hard to verify.
Despite the flowery words and tempting opportunity, Click4Surveys is really just one big scam that is only after your money.
What I Liked about Click4Surveys
Now that we have learned more about click for surveys and what it offers, it’s time to discuss if there’s something to like about this opportunity.
- To be honest, I wasn’t really able to find anything good about this opportunity. Everything good that the site offers is all a lie, so there’s really nothing positive about Click4Surveys and the opportunity that it provides.
What I Disliked about Click4Surveys
When it comes to things I didn’t like, there are actually a lot of them. But I’ll only focus on the important ones.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Click4Surveys is the lie that they claim to be a survey site that has partnered with a lot of big companies to offer you good surveys to answer. In reality, the site is just providing you with a list of different survey sites that provides paid surveys. They claim that the list they have is exclusive, but in reality, these sites can be searched with the help of Google, so they are not really offering anything.
- I also didn’t like that Click4Surveys is claiming that you can possibly earn $500 to $3,500 per month. This is one of the biggest lies that the site is claiming, especially if you know how survey site work. It’s just unfortunate that they are able to present it in a way that it is believable, which can fool a lot of people.
- I also have an issue with Click4Surveys claiming that you can get paid via PayPal and or check when in reality this would still be dependent on the survey site that you will be signing up to. Each survey site will have their own sets of terms and conditions when it comes to withdrawing the money, so this claim is pretty much just a lie on Click4Surveys’ part.
- Lastly, I’m not a big fan of the need to pay just to become a member of Click4Surveys. What’s worse, they forget to mention this in any of the information they provide. You will only know about it once you have provided your name and email to proceed to the registration process. Legit survey sites don’t require members to pay since they are already earning from the clients who pay to have surveys conducted. This shows that Click4Surveys will only be relying on membership registration fees to make money.
Do I Recommend Click4Surveys?
After learning more about Click4Surveys, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t recommend and something that you should definitely stay away from.
Everything the site claims to offer is just one big lie to try and entice people to join and register on the website.
The promise of earning big is nothing but a lie, as you’d likely be lucky to earn $50 a month from the sites they are listing.
But the biggest issue I have with them is the fact that they require you to pay just for registering on the website. This goes to show that Click4Surveys doesn’t really make any money from providing surveys.
They get their money from the members who pay for registering and on the different other upsells the site is offering. So if you stumble upon Click4Surveys, it’s best that you stay away from it.
- Branded Surveys Mintvine Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Mnow Surveys Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Onepoll Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Opinion Bureau Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Macorr Panel Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?