The opportunity to make money answering surveys is available worldwide, which means almost anyone from all over the world will be able to find a site that they can join and start earning money.
There are actually a lot of survey sites out there that people from all over the world can join. Of course, there are also sites that are geared more towards a particular set of people.
For this review, we’ll be talking about a site called Cybertesteurs, a French survey site that offers ways for people living in France to make money by answering surveys or testing products.
Participants will be rewarded points, vouchers, or checks, depending on the type of survey that they will be participating in.
The amount of money that can be earned is hard to be determined since the site pays in different ways depending on the kind of study you will participate in.
But from what I’ve seen, it is likely that this opportunity won’t make you rich or allow you to replace your day job. But is this site really legit or just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Cybertesteurs is a Legit Site That Really Pays But with Issues
The Cybertesteurs website is a community of internet users based in France that likes to provide their opinions or reviews about products or services that brands and businesses provide.
It is basically a survey site, where businesses and brands can provide surveys, conduct group meetings, or have their products tested to gather more information and opinions to improve what they offer.
As a member of the site, you will be paid in various ways, depending on the study that you will participate in. You can get paid in points, vouchers, or cash.
The points you earn can be redeemed for rewards. Based on what the site provides and what people are saying, it seems like this site is a legitimate opportunity.
I say it seems like a legit site because there are people who are experiencing issues with regards to the payments.
There have been some complaints about the site not providing the payments or rewards or them being delayed.
But there’s only a few of them, which is why I still consider this site legit. As we progress further in this review, I’ll be discussing this issue more in detail.
Who Uses the Cybertesteurs Website?
The Cybertesteurs website is designed for two groups with one being the brands and businesses based in France who are looking to improve the products and services they have.
The other group are people who are living in France and are looking for ways to earn extra income to supplement their current one.
For brands and businesses, the company gives them an opportunity to gather information and opinions from people.
Cybertesteurs can conduct an online survey, have group meetings, or even have products or websites tested. This means that brands will have a variety of ways to gather the information or opinions they will need.
If you live in France and are looking for ways to earn extra income, this company can provide that for you. You will just need to participate in their studies and they will pay you for each study you complete.
You will get paid in points, which you can redeem for rewards if you participate in online surveys. You can get paid in cash or vouchers for testing products or participating in group meetings.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing more about how you can earn with Cybertesteurs and the issues with this opportunity.
How Do You Earn with Cybertesteurs?
Cybertesteurs offers one way for you to earn with them, and that is by participating in the studies that they will be conducting.
The good news is that the site conducts several studies that you can participate in. They have online surveys, group meetings, and product testing.
You will be paid for participating in each study and you will be paid in different ways. For online surveys, Cybertesteurs will pay you in points.
The points you earn will depend on the length and complexity of the survey. The survey invites will be sent to you via email and it will contain all the details you would need, as well as how many points you will earn.
You will also be required to answer some qualifying questions to see if you are really qualified to participate in the study. If you qualify, you can proceed with the survey and earn points.
The points you earn can be redeemed for MaxiCheque vouchers. MaxiCheque is a gift certificate that can be used to purchase items at several stores that it has partnered with.
You will need to reach 6,000 points to be able to redeem it for a MaxiCheque voucher. After redeeming the points, you can expect the voucher to be sent in 15 days after you request it.
Aside from online surveys, the company also conducts group meetings, in-person interviews, and product testing.
Similar to online surveys, you will receive an invitation to participate in meetings, interviews, or tests via email. The details of the study will be included in the email, including the rewards.
Since this will be done in person, you will be paid after the study has concluded. You will be paid either in multi-brand vouchers or bank check.
The amount of money or voucher you can earn will be included in the email and it will vary on the kind of study that will be conducted.
Unfortunately, you cannot choose what kind of reward you can get since this will be determined by the kind of study you will participate in.
Cybertesteurs say that the maximum number of study invites people can receive in a month will be 4 and the maximum number of studies a member can participate in a week will be 2.
The invites you will receive will be determined by your profile. When you sign up, you will be required to provide personal information like name, address, email, etc.
You need to be living in France and be at least 15 years old to be able to sign up. You will also need high-speed internet to be able to register properly and participate.
After signing up, you will receive an email with your username and password. Use those to log-in to your account. Once inside, there’s a qualification questionnaire that you can answer.
This will basically be your profile and it will determine the kind of invites you will get and how often you will likely get an invite.
Now the company seems to be delivering on its promise of sending the rewards, but there are some complaints about people not receiving their vouchers
From what I see, this seems to be an isolated case and it is unfortunate that these members experienced this. Generally speaking, though, the site seems to really be paying its members their due.
What I Liked about Cybertesteurs
After learning more about Cybertesteurs and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Cybertesteurs is that they have a lot of different studies available. This means you won’t have to rely on just answering surveys for your earnings, as you can participate in interviews, group meetings, or product testing to be able to earn more money.
- Another thing that I liked about Cybertesteurs is that it offers different rewards for participating in one of their studies. You can earn vouchers, cash, or MaxiCheque, which is a gift certificate that can be used at a lot of stores. This gives you a variety when it comes to the rewards that you can get.
- It’s also good that Cybertesteurs will do its best to provide you with monthly study invite. This means that you can expect to have at least 1 study invite a month.
- I also like that Cybertesteurs is free to join and is available to teens that are at least 15 years old. It’s good that this opportunity allows teenagers to participate and enable them to earn income.
What I Disliked about Cybertesteurs
As good as Cybertesteurs sounds, there are also things that I didn’t like about the opportunity, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Cybertesteurs is that the income potential of this opportunity is very low. This is an opportunity that won’t make you rich or allow you to leave your day job. It’s just good enough to provide you with some extra change every month.
- I also didn’t like that Cybertesteurs rewards system is random, especially when it comes to group meetings, product testing, or interviews. You can get rewarded with either cash or voucher and there’s really no way to know what you will be getting. There’s nothing wrong with getting either reward, but I’d prefer that you are given the freedom to choose instead of getting them randomly.
- It’s also bad that there are people who experienced not getting paid with Cybertesteurs. Though there are only a few of them, it’s never a good sign for any opportunity when someone complained that he or she has not been paid yet for participating.
- It’s also a shame that this opportunity is only available to people who permanently live in France. It would be great if this becomes available worldwide.
Do I Recommend Cybertesteurs?
Now that we have learned more about Cybertesteurs, I can say that it is something worth checking out if you are a permanent resident of France.
I don’t fully recommend this opportunity because of its low-income potential and the fact that it has received several complains about members not getting paid.
It’s hard to ignore this kind of complaint and is actually a sign that you should be more cautious with it. However, I also recognize the upside of this opportunity, which is why you could still check it out.
Just remember that Cybertesteurs won’t make you rich or replace your day job. So don’t check it out with the mindset that you will make good money with this opportunity.
- Fitplay Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Giftswall App Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Darwins Data Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Dollarclix Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Earn Money Network Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020