The internet comes up with a lot of different opportunities when you search the topic making money online. there are thousands of different companies and websites out there offering various ways for you to earn.
There are opportunities to make money answering surveys, watching videos, downloading apps, and many more. Each money-making opportunity will likely have its pros and cons.
And their value and use to you will likely depend on what you are looking to achieve. Now, one opportunity that is regularly advertised right now is making money trading in the Forex market.
I’m sure you have likely come across several ads that says making money online is easy through Forex trading and they have the perfect system and strategy in place to help you achieve that.
Of course, not all of these Forex trading opportunities are legit or good since a lot of them turn out to be just scams or are legit but not really a good opportunity to make money.
This is why we also look at these Forex trading opportunities and see if they are really worth recommending or not. In this review, we’ll look at a company called Day Trading Academy (DTA).
It’s basically a company that claims to help you make money day trading in the Forex market.
The amount of money you can earn will depend greatly on your performance in the market, but what the company promises is that the system will help you become profitable with your trades.
But is Day Trading Academy really a legit company that can help you make money trading in the Forex market or is it just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 0.1 Day Trading Academy is A Legitimate Company that Offers Forex Trading Training and System
- 0.2 Who Uses Day Trading Academy?
- 0.3 How Does Day Trading Academy Work?
- 0.4 What Are People Saying about Day Trading Academy?
- 0.5 What I Like about Day Trading Academy
- 0.6 What I Dislike about Day Trading Academy
- 1 Do I Recommend the Day Trading Academy?
Day Trading Academy is A Legitimate Company that Offers Forex Trading Training and System
Day Trading Academy provides you with an opportunity to learn about Forex trading. They also provide a system that they claim can help you make profitable trades on the market.
The system is said to provide signals on when to enter and when to exit a trade to achieve a profit in the Forex market. It is created by Marcello Arrambide, who has been known in the Forex industry for decades.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Day Trading Academy is a legit company that offers an opportunity to learn about Forex trading.
They do offer training and seminars for their members to help them learn the basics of Forex trading and they do have a trading system that you can apply in your trading strategy.
However, don’t expect the system to be profitable, which is the main issue that people have with DTA.
In relation to that, there really isn’t any proof that students are really succeeding with the system that the company is providing and the reviews are fake.
Another issue with this opportunity is that it is a bit expensive. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of Day Trading Academy.
Who Uses Day Trading Academy?
Day Trading Academy is designed for two types of people, those looking to learn about Forex trading, and those who are looking for opportunities to make some money.
For people wanting to learn more about Forex, the company provides seminars and training for its members to learn the basics of how Forex works and how to trade it.
The company will also provide some basic strategies about trading in the Forex market. Now, if your goal is to make money, Day Trading Academy offers that as well.
They claim to have a Forex trading system that can help you consistently make profitable trades in the market. To gain access to this, as well as the training, you just need to be a member.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail what Day Trading Academy offers and how much it cost to gain access.
How Does Day Trading Academy Work?
Day Trading is a day trading platform that offers basic training in Forex trading as well as a system that you can use to help you make profitable trades.
It was created by a well known person in the Forex industry, Marcello Arrambide. His failures when he was starting out motivated him to help out newbies with the system that he has developed.
The good thing about what DTA offers is that they don’t use bots, software, or indicator. The system is taught by real people who are actively trading in the market.
This is great since this gives you a chance to learn about the ins and outs of Forex training instead of just relying on a bot or software.
Another unique thing about this program is that you’ll be required to train others as well. This might seem like a chore to some but it’s actually to further master what you have learned since you’ll be teaching it to others.
The training program is divided into 4 phases, the Beginner Phase, the Intermediate Phase, the Advance Phase, and the Pro Phase.
Each phase will provide you with the necessary skills and information to help you prepare for the next phase of the training. Once you have completed all phases, you’ll then become one of the trainers and teach others as well.
The training program will also teach you the system to execute profitable trades, so you’ll really learn a lot with this course.
Now, how much would it cost to gain access? Well, the company doesn’t provide information about this on the website or in the beginner’s guide they send after you provide your name and email.
They do have 4 membership options, the Gold Achiever, Diamond Elite, Military Training University, and Military Training.
Research also showed that membership will cost $2,000 in the 1st year and $150 monthly after that. I’m not sure what membership option this is.
I’m guessing it’s likely for their Diamond Elite or Military Training University. This is just the cost of training, you have to remember that you’ll also need to shell out money when you’re ready to start trading live.
What Are People Saying about Day Trading Academy?
A lot of people commend the training program that Day Trading Academy provides, for the good information on the basics of Forex trading.
This is proving very helpful for a lot of people, especially newbies. As mentioned above, though, there are also some issues and problems with this opportunity.
And it starts with the profitability of the trading system that they teach you. A lot of people are questioning whether the system can really help you make profitable trades.
A lot of people are experiencing the exact opposite results. Instead of having mostly winning trades, they are having mostly losing trades.
Now, it’s not unusual to experience several losses when you are trading the Forex market. But it’s not good in a system or strategy that is meant to help achieve profitable trades.
But what the positive testimonials? Well, these are mostly fake since the company offers a free one month of access for leaving positive feedback. So these testimonials are unreliable. Research also shows that Marcello Arrambide himself leaves positive reviews using a different name.
This shows that the reviews and testimonials are not really a reliable source in gauging how DTA performs. Plus, there’s really no proof yet of students achieving massive success using their system.
There’s also issue with the cost of being a DTA member. Though the company doesn’t reveal it, research shows you need to spend $2,000 for the first year and $150 every month after.
That is a steep price to pay and if you consider the investment you’ll need in order to start your Forex trading account, you’ll be looking at a lot of money.
So, unless you’re wealthy enough to able to spend thousands of dollars on the registration fee and the initial investment in opening a trading account, this opportunity is not for you.
What I Like about Day Trading Academy
Now that we know what Day Trading Academy is and what they are able to bring to the table, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Day Trading Academy is the fact that they use real people to provide training on Forex trading instead of just selling a bot, software, or indicator that promises profitable trades. This is good since you’re really learning more about the Forex market here instead of just relying on software to do everything for you. In this way, you can actually make decisions by yourself based on the knowledge and information you have.
- I also like that Day Trading Academy’s training is a bit unique since it will require you to teach others what you have learned after completing the program. This is good since the company is training you to not only learn but also master what you learned. Requiring you to teach others will really help you further master the information and strategies that they have taught you, you’ll get to continue your learning through teaching others.
What I Dislike about Day Trading Academy
Of course, not everything about Day Trading Academy is good and dandy, as there are also things about this opportunity that I don’t like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about Day Trading Academy is that it is a bit expensive. You really have to invest thousands of dollars, not only to be a member of the academy but also to start a Forex trading account. Unless you have the budget for it, this is likely going to be a barrier for you.
- I also don’t like that a lot of the good reviews and testimonials about Day Trading Academy are not necessarily genuine. It has been shown that the creator of the company himself posts positive reviews using a different username. Then there’s also the fact that the company asks people for good feedback in exchange for free access for one month.
- There are a lot of people complaining that what the Day Trading Academy system teaches them is not really that profitable. Granted, no system is without flaw. But if you are losing more trades than winning them, then it means there must be something wrong with the system.
Do I Recommend the Day Trading Academy?
After learning more about Day Trading Academy and what it can really offer, I would say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
Yes, they provide information and knowledge about the basics of Forex trading and the support team of the company are very helpful.
But this is really not enough to justify the large amount of money you’ll need to spend to get access to the company’s trading program.
Then there’s also the fact that there are a lot of complaints about the system not really generating profitable trades. Add in the fact that a lot of the positive reviews and testimonials are not really genuine.
This all makes it hard to really trust that the system DTA will teach you can really help you profit from Forex trading.
There’s just too much negative stuff about this opportunity for me to recommend it. Plus, you’ll spend a huge amount of money, not only for access to the site but also for your Forex trading account.
Because I feel the risks are just too big I’m not recommending this program.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021