When it comes to making money online, survey sites are probably one of the most common opportunities you will find.
There are a lot of websites out there that offer opportunities to earn money or rewards by just participating in the surveys that they are conducting.
Of course, not all of these opportunities are legit or provides you with a decent way to make money or earn rewards. A lot of them turn out to be scams or just a waste of your time and effort.
With that in mind, this review will discuss the website called e-Rewards Opinion Panel. It’s a survey site that will pay you for sharing your opinion.
You will get paid in the site’s virtual currency, which you can redeem for various rewards once you have reached the minimum requirement.
When it comes to possible earnings, though, it’s really hard to tell how much you can make with this website. But from what I can see, it’s possible to earn about $20 to $40 a month here.
But is e-Rewards Opinion Panel really a legit survey site and not just a waste of your time or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 e-Rewards Opinion Panel is a Legit Survey Site that Pays
- 2 Who Uses e-Rewards Opinion Panel?
- 3 How Do You Earn with e-Rewards Opinion Panel?
- 4 What I Liked about the e-Rewards Opinion Panel
- 5 What I Disliked about e-Rewards Opinion Panel
- 6 Do I Recommend e-Rewards Opinion Panel?
- 7 Interesting Posts
e-Rewards Opinion Panel is a Legit Survey Site that Pays
The e-Rewards Opinion Panel is considered as one of the world’s leading online research panels, providing global brands with information and opinions that come from their exclusive members.
Members are given the ability to share their opinions and experiences with certain brands and they are rewarded for their time. They get paid in virtual currency, which they can redeem for rewards.
From what I’ve seen so far and what others have been saying, I can say that the e-Rewards Opinion Panel is a legitimate survey site that really pays. There have been little to no problems at all when it comes to getting paid.
And the site does pay decently per completed survey, so it seems like it is really possible to earn $20 to $40, or even more, a month with this opportunity.
There have been some issues, though, with regards to being disqualified for surveys or accounts being closed for no reason at all.
Then you also have to deal with the fact that becoming a member here is not as simple as the other survey sites.
As we continue further with this review, I’ll be providing more details about how to make money, as well as the different issues people have with this website.
Who Uses e-Rewards Opinion Panel?
The e-Rewards Opinion Panel is designed for two groups, with one being brands and businesses looking to gather opinions from consumers about the products and services they offer.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to earn some extra money online. For brands and businesses, e-Rewards provides an opportunity to learn more about their consumers.
Through the surveys that the website conducts, businesses can get more information and learn about the opinions their consumers have about them.
The good thing about this site is that they don’t just accept anyone to be their members. Becoming one of their panelists is by invitation only and it is their partners who have the power to invite people.
This means brands have the ability to invite their customers to become members so they can participate in e-Rewards surveys.
For people like you, the survey site provides you with an opportunity to earn rewards just by answering surveys. You will be paid in the site’s currency, which you can redeem for various rewards.
It is free to join, but you will need to be invited to be able to register. In the next section, I’ll discuss more about how you can earn here and how to become one of their panelists.
I’ll also discuss some of the issues that other members have with this site.
How Do You Earn with e-Rewards Opinion Panel?
e-Rewards Opinion Panel offers only one way to earn rewards and that is by participating in their survey studies. You will get paid in the site’s virtual currency for each survey that you are able to complete.
The virtual currency you earn can be redeemed for various gift cards, as long as you reach the minimum amount required.
To begin, you would first need to be a member of e-Rewards, which is free to do so. The problem is that you can only become a member by invitation.
The survey site’s partners will be the one who will send the invite. If you happen to be a customer of one of their partner’s and they have your email, chances are you have already received an invitation to register.
If not, then this means that you will need to identify who the site’s partners are and request that they invite you to be a panelist at e-Rewards.
To be eligible to join, though, you will need to be at least 13 years old, have an email address, and be a legal resident of the U.S.
Once you get invited and are able to sign up, e-Rewards will send you survey invites based on your profile and personal information.
When you are registering, you will be given an enrollment survey that you need to completely fill out. It will basically be about your profile and personal information and this will determine the kind of survey they invite you to.
Now, you will be paid with e-Rewards Currency for each survey that you are able to complete. The amount of currency you can get will depend on the survey that you are invited to.
You can likely expect to get at least 1 survey invite a week, but this can increase or decrease, depending on your profile and the available surveys.
But like a lot of survey sites, the invitation doesn’t necessarily mean that you are already going to participate in a survey. There will be some questions that you need to answer first to see if you qualify.
If you qualify, you can proceed to answer the survey, if not, you get disqualified. The good thing is that you will still receive some sort of compensation just for trying.
The currency you earn can be redeemed for various gift cards coming from a lot of different brands. They offer gift cards with values as low as $10 to as high as $145.
Now, when it comes to redeeming your currency, things become a bit confusing. This is because the amount of the currency shown in your account is not the actual value of the gift card you can redeem it for.
The minimum amount you need to redeem is $60, but this doesn’t mean that you can withdraw it for a $60 gift card. Your $60 virtual currency can be redeemed for only a $25 gift card.
This means that a $1 virtual currency will have the equivalent of 41 cents in real money. You have to take note, though, that not all the different gift cards are available all the time.
The rewards you can redeem them for will greatly depend on the available gift card the site has.
There have been some complaints about e-Rewards not being able to respond to inquiries and another problem is that some get their account shut down for no reason at all or without any warning at all.
I’m not really sure why this happens, but it could have something to do with the terms and conditions, or the site is just decreasing its members.
What I Liked about the e-Rewards Opinion Panel
After learning more about the e-Rewards Opinion Panel and what it offers, it’s now time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity.
- Probably one of the best thing about the e-Rewards Opinion Panel is that they pay higher compared to other survey sites. It seems like you can expect to earn about $5 or more per completed survey. This is high compared to a lot of survey sites out there that pays below $1 to as high as only $2.
- I also consider it a good thing that you don’t need to pay anything just to become a member of e-Rewards Opinion Panel. You don’t have to worry about risking your money just to join this survey site.
What I Disliked about e-Rewards Opinion Panel
Of course, not everything is well and dandy with this survey site, as there are also things that I disliked about them.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about e-Rewards Opinion Panel is that you can only get in by invitation. This means that you can’t just go to their site and sign up as you want, even if you want to just give it a try. You will need to be invited first by one of their partners just to be able to register.
- I also didn’t like that the e-Rewards Opinion Panel doesn’t have an option to redeem for cash. Yes, it’s great that they have a lot of different choices for gift cards, but it’s unfortunate that you don’t have the option to redeem your earnings for cash.
- Speaking of payouts, I also consider it a bad thing that the e-Rewards Opinion Panel’s reward system is a bit confusing. The value of their virtual currency with the real one is not 1 is to 1. Once you reach the $60 minimum cash out requirement, you can only redeem it for a gift card that has a value of $25. This means your $1 virtual currency is only equivalent to 41 cents.
- I’m also not a fan of the many complaints that people have about the site not responding to inquiries and that accounts get closed without any warning at all. The latter complaint is more damaging as it is already hard to get invited in, so being kicked off is a bit hard to swallow.
Do I Recommend e-Rewards Opinion Panel?
Now that we have learned more about the e-Rewards Opinion Panel, I can say that this is an opportunity that I’ll have to pass on.
There are several reasons why I don’t recommend this site, the chief one being the need for you to be invited to join.
This means that becoming a member is not really up to you, as you will need one of their partners to invite you to join.
Then you also have to contend with the possibility of your account getting closed down for no reason at all and without any warning whatsoever.
You spend all this time and effort trying to get in, only to get booted out without any warning? That’s a big waste of your time.
Lastly, the rewards system is a bit deceiving, since the currency value you are getting for answering a survey is not really equivalent to the actual value of the gift card you are redeeming.
The $1 you earn is only equivalent to 41 cents in real life. This may mean e-Rewards is not really worth your time and effort.
- Is Click4surveys A Scam?
- Is Greeting Card Panel A Scam?
- Is Inspired Opinions A Scam?
- Is Product Testing Usa A Scam?
- Is Mindswarms A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021