A lot of people are looking for opportunities to earn passive income. This is basically income where you don’t really need to do anything to earn money.
The internet is actually filled with a lot of opportunities to earn passive income, and it would just require you to download software that you can install on your computer or mobile device.
Some include physical hardware to be installed that will be shipped to you, but most of them provide software. The problem with these opportunities is that some of them just turn out to be scams.
They just pay you once and then make it hard to earn and get paid again. They just proceed to steal whatever information they get and proceed to use it how they please.
For this review, we’ll talk about the Earn Money Network website. This site offers an opportunity to earn passive income by just installing software on your computer or laptop.
The amount of money you can earn, though, is not that high, as it looks like you can only expect to earn $0.10 a day here. But is this really legit or just another of those scams?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Earn Money Network Seems Legit, But there are Some Big Issues and Concerns
Earn Money Network is a website that offers you an opportunity to earn passive income online. You will just need to download their software on your laptop and computer and it will do the rest.
You will get paid daily for keeping the software installed and running. Once your balance reaches the minimum cash out requirement, you can withdraw your money via PayPal, Payza, Payoneer, and more.
From what I’ve seen so far and what others are saying, Earn Money seems like a legit opportunity that really pays once you reach the minimum cash out requirement.
However, this opportunity has some big issues. A lot of the members who tried this money-making software are complaining that it only allowed them to earn properly at the start.
The earnings start to taper off after withdrawing your first earnings, making it almost impossible to reach the minimum cash out requirement.
Looking at the website also brought out some concerns in me, as the site doesn’t really provide details about the company, the developer of the software, or even the owner.
There aren’t a lot of details as well when it comes to what kind of activity the software will be performing.
I’ll discuss this more, as we progress further in this review, as well as why you can only expect to earn $0.10 per day here.
Who Uses the Earn Money Network Website?
The Earn Money Network seems to be designed for people who are looking for ways to earn passive income online and for others who are looking for certain data that the software will be getting.
When you install the software, the company said that it will allow you to utilize idle resources in your laptop or computer to process data.
You will get to earn passively just for installing and keeping the software running on your laptop or computer.
Once you’ve reached the minimum cash out requirement, you can withdraw your money. Now it’s not clear what kind of data the software processes or what the website does with it.
But it seems likely that the site uses the data it gathers and sells it to other businesses or individuals that might have a need for the data they are processing and getting.
In the next section, I’ll discuss more about how you can make money with Earn Rewards.
How Do You Make Money with Earn Rewards Network?
The main way to make money with Earn Rewards Network is by downloading and installing their software on your laptop or computer.
You get to earn money every 30 minutes just by keeping the app installed and running. Once you reach the minimum amount needed, you can withdraw your money.
To begin earning, you will just need to download the software found on the EarnRewards.Network website and register. Once you have downloaded and installed it, you can already start making money.
Registering is easy, simple, and it is free to do so. The site doesn’t have restrictions on how many computers or laptops you install the software on.
This means that you can install the software in all of the computers or laptops at your home and earn from each one of them.
Now, the website said that the software will utilizise unused resources of your computer or laptop to track and process data. As to what kind of data that is remains to be a mystery.
The company is really vague about this, which is a cause for concern since you don’t really know what the software is doing to your laptop or computer.
There doesn’t seem to be any complaints yet about the software slowing down or making the computer lag, which is at least a good thing.
Still, it’s concerning that they are not transparent as to what the software really does to your computer.
As for the earnings, this is a bit vague as well since there isn’t any mention on the site of how much money you will earn.
Research showed that it is possible for you to earn $1 per hour at the start. But after withdrawing your money the first time, your earning will suddenly drop to less than 1 cent.
From the looks of it, about $0.1 to $0.5 is what you can likely get per day with this opportunity. Again, this is not set in stone since Earn Money Network is really vague about the earning potential.
Aside from downloading and installing the software, you can also earn from their referral program. You get to earn $0.25 once a referral downloads the software.
You will get an additional $2.50 once your referral reaches $20 in earnings. The minimum amount required to withdraw is not that high, as you will only need to reach $2.50.
You will get paid via PayPal, Payza, Payoneer, Venmo, Connect7, Western Union, and Bitcoin.
What is Good about Earn Money Network
After learning more about Earn Money Network and what it offers, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Earn Money Network is that they really do offer an opportunity to earn passive income. A lot of the members have confirmed that they were really paid, at least once, by this opportunity. So you will know you will at least get paid once.
- I also consider it a good thing that registering and downloading the software won’t cost you anything.
- There’s also no restriction on how many computers or laptops you can install the software on, allowing you to earn passively multiple times.
What is Bad about Earn Money Network
Of course, not everything is all good with Earn Money Network, as there are also a lot of things I consider bad about this opportunity.
- The first bad thing about Earn Money Network is that there have been a lot of complaints about the website suddenly dropping the earnings they give after they have cashed out for the first time. People were saying that the earnings were good at the start, but it becomes bad after cashing out for the first time. It was so bad that a lot of them consider it a waste of time.
- I also consider it a bad thing that Earn Money Network is really vague about how much you can earn by installing the software and what the software is doing to your computer or laptop. If you look at the website, you can’t really find these two details, as the information mentioned there concentrates so much on the benefits of earning online and pictures of the site’s payment proof. This is a bit concerning since there is likely a reason why the site doesn’t want this important information mentioned. I‘m not sure what the reasons are, but I’m guessing it’s not something they would want people to know.
- It’s also a bad thing that the income potential of Earn Money Network is low, especially after you have cashed out the first time. This seems to be a trend that all of the members experienced, and I’ve yet to see evidence that this is not the case. Your earnings would drop significantly right after you withdraw for the first time.
Do I Recommend Earn Money Network?
Now that we have learned more about Earn Money Network, I can say that this is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
The site offers an appealing and interesting opportunity to make money, you don’t really have to do anything to earn.
You just download the software and install it on your laptop or computer, register and you will just earn money passively.
Despite this, I don’t really recommend this opportunity because of its lack of information. The site doesn’t reveal what the software does to your computer, what data it looks at or the information it gets.
I consider this a big problem since it can be monitoring or tracking certain important data that you have and using it for their own benefit. I also don’t like that the earning drops after your first cash out.
This is not a good sign of an opportunity that will last for a long time. So if you’re looking for ways to earn, then you better look elsewhere.
- Click4surveys Review
- Inspired Opinions Review
- Greeting Card Panel Review
- Product Testing Usa Review
- Mindswarms Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020