There are a lot of different opportunities available on the internet when it comes to making money online.
You can make money answering surveys, doing freelance work, watching videos, downloading apps, testing websites, and many more.
Of course, a lot of opportunities you will find is not only about providing you with an opportunity to make money. There are also a lot of websites out there that offers training on how you can make money online.
These sites provide training videos that show you how their system works and how you can make it work for you.
One such training program you will likely come across is called eCom Hacks Academy. It is a step-by-step training course that will teach you to build a successful online business using the Dropsurfing method.
It’s a method that the owner, Jared Goetz, created. With his method, Jared said that you can likely enjoy profit margins of 30% to 40% and not worry about the competition at all.
But is the training system that eCom Hacks Academy pushes really legit, or is it just a scam that you should stay away from?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 eCom Hacks Academy is A Legit Training Program To Can Help You Make Money Online
- 2 Who Uses eCom Hacks Academy?
- 3 What Do You Get from eCom Hacks Academy?
- 4 What People are Saying about eCom Hacks Academy?
- 5 What I Like about eCom Hacks Academy
- 6 Do I Recommend eCom Hacks Academy?
eCom Hacks Academy is A Legit Training Program To Can Help You Make Money Online
eCom Hacks Academy is a training program that Jared Goetz created. He is an entrepreneur that was featured in Entrepreneur, Inc., and CNBC because he built a successful online store.
In 2017, he successfully built a million-dollar Shopify store using his Dropsurfing method. His Shopify store is actually the 2nd fastest growing e-commerce store.
The training program is a step-by-step guide about building a successful online business and how you can implement his Dropsurfing method.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that eCom Hacks Academy is a legit training program. The course will really teach you how to build a successful online business, similar to what Jared created.
You’ll also learn how to promote the business in order to make money. Of course, there are also issues with this training program.
The first issue that I saw is that it is very expensive. Another issue is that Jared sets unrealistic expectations for people who will try his course.
The method of generating traffic for your store makes use of paid ads, which can become costly if not done properly. Lastly, there is no refund and all sales are final.
I’ll provide more detail on why these are issues, as we progress further in this review of eCom Hacks Academy.
Who Uses eCom Hacks Academy?
The eCom Hacks Academy training program is designed for people who are looking for opportunities on how they can make good money online.
The training course will teach you how to build a successful online business. The course is developed by Jared Goetz, a guy who successfully built a million-dollar Spotify store.
He created a method called the Dropsurfing, which he used to push his online business to succeed. Now, he shares that method to anyone who wants to learn.
The program is open to people around the world. You just need to pay the registration fee to get access to the training program.
In the next section, I’ll discuss the registration process as well as what you will get for the money that you will spend on eCom Hacks Academy.
What Do You Get from eCom Hacks Academy?
The eCom Hacks Academy training program will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to successfully start an e-commerce business using the Dropsurfing method that Jared Goetz created.
Before we start, let us first differentiate Dropsurfing from Dropshipping. Firstly, Jared misinformed people about Dropshipping since this method doesn’t also require that the merchant has an inventory.
In Dropshipping, you also purchase items as needed then ship them directly to your customers. He is right, though, about low margins since the competition here is high.
You can’t always raise prices because there are also a lot of other people using this method because of the ease to start it and the low overhead. So, what is Dropsurfing then?
In Jared’s definition, it is similar to Dropshipping in that inventory is not needed. But there is more emphasis in going for products that are just trending.
There’s also an emphasis on creating demand for your online store, so competition is not a problem. This also means that margins are higher compared to what you can expect with Dropshipping.
In the training course, Jared will teach you how exactly this works and how you can do it. The eCom Hacks Academy training course is divided into 4 modules.
Module 1 talks about the Structure and it is 10 lessons long. In this module, an overview of Dropshipping is given, as well as how his Dropsurfing method works. This module also gives you the basics of how to open your first online store, setting it up, and so on.
Module 2 is about Setting Up Your Store to Convert, which is 16 lessons. This module will focus more on properly setting up your store, so it increases the conversation rate. Here’ you’ll learn how to set up your email sequence and add upsells to maximize sales.
The 3rd module is about Products and it is 4 lessons. Here, you’ll learn how to identify the trending products that you need to promote using Dropsurfing. You’ll also learn where is the best place to source products and how you can include them in your store’s inventory.
Module 4 talks about Advertising, which is 16 lessons. Jared’s advertising method involves Facebook ads. Here’ he’ll teach you how to set up the best Facebook marketing campaigns. He’ll also talk about topics such as ad design, setting up your budget, and so on.
You’ll also get a bonus module, which provides additional content and lessons.
The additional content would include custom audience PDFs, using a virtual assistant for customer service, adding a 1-800 phone number, abandoned cart email templates, and 20 conversion hacks PDF.
So, how much does the eCom Hacks Academy training program cost? The program costs $997 – $1,999. But that’s just for the training, there are other costs that are associated with this online business.
Starting a Shopify Store will cost you $29, $79, or $199 a month, depending on the plan that you get. As for Facebook ad campaigns, the ideal budget to start with is $1,000.
This means you’ll need about $3,500 to start your online business using Jared’s Dropsurfing method.
What People are Saying about eCom Hacks Academy?
The reviews and comments about eCom Hacks Academy are mixed, but all agree that the training program is good and provides valuable insights and information.
Where the divide comes from is if the training program is worth recommending or not. There are people who say that what Jared offers is very valuable and the price you pay for it is worth it.
There are also those who say, yeah the training is good, but it’s not worth the price that Jared is asking. This is actually one of the issues with this training program, it’s not cheap.
You’ll need to spend at least $997 to get access to the training program and $1,999 for the full access. That alone already costs a lot, but that’s just for the training.
To start the business, you’ll need at least another $1,200. This would bring your total cost to at least $2,200 to start the business.
This is an amount that not everyone will be able to afford. You will need to make sure that you have enough money when you decide to enroll in the course. Not only to pay for the training course but also to start the business and apply what you learn. This, I believe, will be the main reason why a lot of people won’t go for this training program.
Another issue with eCom Hacks Academy is the unrealistic expectations that Jared sets regarding his course. He says that it is possible to set up a successful e-commerce business in just 60 days and maintaining it won’t require you to spend a lot of time on it.
In reality, things really won’t be that easy. You will need to really grind and work hard on this to ensure its success. You will also spend a lot of time here and not just the 4 hours a week that Jared says.
Another issue with this program is that Jared’s traffic method makes use of paid advertisements on Facebook. Though it is effective, it can be very costly, especially if you don’t do it right. It will also require that you monitor it so you won’t go over your advertising budget.
The last issue I saw with eCom Hacks Academy is that there is no refund policy.
All sales made are final, which means you have to be sure that you really want this training program. You don’t have the option to change your mind and request a refund since the training program doesn’t have one.
What I Like about eCom Hacks Academy
Now that we know what eCom Hacks Academy is and what it is offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about eCom Hacks Academy is that the training lessons that Jared provides are simple and easy to understand. He rarely uses technical jargon or concepts, and if he does, he explains it properly. You won’t have a hard time understanding everything he teaches in the course as things are presented clearly.
- I also like that eCom Hacks Academy has a Facebook group where you can talk to people who have tried it, ask questions, get tips, and guidance. Sure, Jared will likely reply to any messages or inquiries that you might have, but it’s still a good thing that there is also a community of people who tried the course other than the developer.
- Another thing that I like about eCom Hacks Academy is that it is very beginner friendly. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have any background about e-commerce, the training will guide you every step of the way. You won’t have problems following the lessons or not knowing where to begin. Jared has made sure that everything is covered in his training.
What I Dislike about eCom Hacks Academy
Of course, not everything about this opportunity is good, as there are also things about eCom Hacks Academy that I didn’t like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about eCom Hacks Academy is that it is very expensive. You have to shell out at least $1,000 just to participate in the training. That amount is only for the training, though, as you’ll need another $1,200 (or probably more) to start your online business. You will likely need another infusion of capital to keep the business running. So you really need a lot of money to learn and start.
- Another thing that I don’t like about eCom Hacks Academy is that it doesn’t have a refund policy. All sales are final, so this means that you really have to be sure that you want to enroll in the training course because you cannot change your mind after seeing it and realize it’s not for you.
- I’m also not a fan of Jared providing unrealistic expectations when it comes to eCom Hacks Academy. Now, I’m not doubting that it is possible you only need 60 days to make a lot of money with this system and that you’ll only need to work 4 hours a week to maintain it. But the reality is likely that you will need to dedicate time and effort in setting this business up and making it work. You’ll likely have to expect that you will also work hard and not just slack off or expect the system to do the majority of the work.
Do I Recommend eCom Hacks Academy?
After learning more about eCom Hacks Academy, I would say that this is an opportunity that would be worth checking out, provided you have the budget for it.
And when I say budget, I mean excess money that you might have. Not something from your savings account, or from your investment.
The reason I say this is that the training program that Jared teaches is good and you will likely learn a lot from it but, there’s still no guarantee that you can make money from it, let alone a lot of money from it. Yes, he made money when he used the method for the first time, but that was 2 years ago.
His method might still work today, but I’m not buying his statement that the system is competition proof.
You have to consider that this system has been running for 2 years now, it means there are already a number of people using it. So, you’ll still be competing with people who use the same system.
And since the training program and the cost to start the business is very expensive, it will be a very big risk on your part. You also can’t get a refund, so you really need to be sure that you want this.
So don’t fall quickly for Jared’s unrealistic expectations and sign up. Think about it first. Do you have the budget for it? How about the necessary capital to start and maintain the business?
Will it be okay for you to lose all this money if things don’t work out? After answering these questions, you’ll know if you should invest money here or not.
Don’t worry about missing out, there are actually better and cheaper opportunities out there.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021