Welcome to my Fancy Hands review.
One of the ways to make money online is to become a Virtual Assistant (VA) and one website is making it easy to become one. That website is called Fancy Hands, where it will be paying you per task you complete.
But is this a legitimate online job opportunity or is it just a scam? Let’s find in this review of the website. Before we begin, let us first discuss what Fancy Hands is.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Fancy Hands Review : What is Fancy Hands?
- 2 Who Uses Fancy Hands?
- 3 How You Can Make Money from Fancy Hands
- 4 Fancy Hands Payments
- 5 Fancy Hands Requirements
- 6 What is Good about Fancy Hands
- 7 What is Bad about Fancy Hands
- 8 Is Fancy Hands a Scam or a Legit Earning Opportunity?
- 9 Do I Recommend Fancy Hands?
Fancy Hands Review : What is Fancy Hands?
Fancy Hands is a website that is designed to provide VA work to people like you who are looking for an online opportunity. The company will pay you per task that you complete.
Prospective employers go to the website with a job or task that they need to be completed. They delegate the task to Fancy Hands, and then the company will assign it to one of its many assistants.
Employers would just need to send a request and the assistant will answer that request within 24 hours or immediately, depending on the type of request made.
Once you take the task and complete it, you will be paid and it will be sent to your Dwolla account. To work on tasks, you just need to apply to become an assistant.
There are requirements for becoming an assistant, but the minimum of which is you need to be a U.S. resident.
Who Uses Fancy Hands?
The Fancy Hands website is made for three groups of people, employers who have tasks that need to be done, developers who need API for their apps, and people like you who are looking to make money online.
For employers, Fancy Hands provides them with an opportunity to delegate a lot of the time consuming and repetitive tasks to the assistants. Jobs like scheduling, making calls, creating target lists, and more can be delegated.
Employers Basic Plan Per Month
The company will be charging a fee for the requests and the most basic plan they have is $29 a month for 5 requests.
Employers Professional Plan Per Month
The Professional plan is $74 a month for 15 requests and the Premier plan is $199 a month for 50 requests.
Employers Yearly Plan
Employers also have the option of choosing to pay yearly instead of monthly and they will get up to 15% off. They can submit their requests via email, text, through the website, phone calls, or through the app.
Each request should be up to 20 minutes of work only. If it will take more time, you will need to inform the employer of the amount of time needed to complete the request.
For developers, Fancy Hands provides them with great API to work with to allow them to build complex apps. With the company’s API, developers can build apps like an on-demand car service, food delivery service, and more.
The different API calls that the company offers is charged differently. For making outbound phone calls using the fancyhands.call, $0.34 will be charged per minute with a minimum charge of $0.50.
Now for someone like you who is looking to make money online, Fancy Hands presents a great opportunity for you to become a virtual assistant.
You will be paid for completing tasks and the money will be sent directly via Dwolla. You just need to pass the application process to become an assistant.
Qualifications to be an assistant include being a U.S. resident, having a computer, a fast and reliable internet connection, and more.
How You Can Make Money from Fancy Hands
As mentioned above, Fancy Hands is a website that hires people like you to become assistants and complete tasks. You will be paid per task you complete and the tasks will usually last only 20 minutes.
Some of the tasks that you will likely do for the company’s clients will include making phone calls, scheduling appointments and finding the best bargains for items or hotel deals. You might also do a little bit of data entry work.
The hours you work are flexible, as the company allows you to choose which hours you will be working. Fancy Hands wants their service to be available 24/7, so they welcome it if you decide to work from 3 am to 12 noon for instance.
For each task that you complete, Fancy Hands will be paying you from $3 to $7. This is only the starting payment that you will get per task you complete, as there are possibilities for it to go up.
Fancy Hands Payments
The payments are given every other week (usually on Tuesdays) via Dwolla, an online e-commerce company that provides online payments.
There’s a chance for you to be promoted to a managerial type position, where you will be managing other assistants. It’s not clear how you can be promoted, but I’m guessing it will likely be performance based.
Fancy Hands Requirements
Now, to work as an assistant for Fancy Hands, you will need to be a U.S. resident, first and foremost. You will also need a computer and a fast and reliable internet connection.
The company is also looking for people who are good at communication, whether via phone, text, or email. It is also required that you are knowledgeable about a variety of different fields as the clienst will come from different fields and industries.
Fancy Hands also want people are a self-starters and has a headphone with a mic.
To become an assistant, you will first need to have a Google Chrome browser and a Gmail account. You will register with your Gmail account. Once that is done, the company will proceed with the application process.
You will also undergo a simple exam to test your skills. You will be tested with your knowledge of using Google search engine, your grammar skills, verbal communication skills, and more.
After completing the test, the company will get back to you within 1 to 7 days. If you have passed the test you can then become one of their assistants.
What is Good about Fancy Hands
Now that we know how Fancy Hands works, it is time to discuss the things I liked about the website.
- The working hours are flexible, which gives you the freedom to choose when you want to work. This makes it easier for you to use Fancy Hands as an extra income opportunity to support your day job.
- The payment is given directly to you and not on your account on the website, so there’s no worry about withdrawal requests or minimum amount requirements. You can get your money directly every other Tuesday.
What is Bad about Fancy Hands
As promising as Fancy Hands sound, there are still some things that I didn’t like about the website, which I’ll discuss here.
- Probably my main problem here is that the payments are now sent to Dwolla exclusively and not to PayPal. This could be a problem since PayPal is the common online payment program used. So you will need to sign up for a Dwolla account in order to receive payment from the company.
- The pay is not that good, especially if you consider that some of the tasks won’t just take 20 minutes of your time to complete. It is probably a safe bet to assume that one task will likely take you one hour to complete, and $3 to $7 per hour might not be that appealing.
- Payments are not guaranteed. Since you will be paid per task here, the client has to approve your work first before Fancy Hands will pay you for completing the task. Now it rarely happens, but there are some assistants who complain about clients not approving their work for whatever reason.
- It is only available in the U.S., so if you live outside the country don’t even try applying to Fancy Hands.
Is Fancy Hands a Scam or a Legit Earning Opportunity?
From what I see and researched about Fancy Hands, I can say that it is not a scam but a legitimate online job opportunity.
The company will really pay you your money after successfully completing a task that the client approved. They are also sending the payments every other Tuesday, so you don’t have to worry about not getting paid your due.
The company has also been in business since 2010, so its longevity is also a good sign that it is not a scam.
Do I Recommend Fancy Hands?
As for recommending Fancy Hands, it is something that I suggest that you try out, but don’t expect to earn big money here or for this online job to replace your day job.
The tasks that you will need to do looks simple and easy enough to do, and you might think that you can be able to do a lot of tasks in a day.
You’d be surprised, though, how tough it actually is to cancel a subscription or to look for the right bargain for an item. You might be spending hours in just trying to complete a task or two, so earning a lot is not really a possibility.
This might be a good site to earn a little extra money on the side and nothing more. So if you do try this out, don’t expect to earn big.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021