Pay-To-Click sites are one of the many opportunities you will find online to make money. They are basically advertising sites where you will be paid for clicking and viewing ads.
This kind of money-making opportunity has actually been around for a while and there have already been countless legit and scam PTC sites that have come and gone.
One such PTC site that we’ll be reviewing today is called FinePtc. Unlike most PTC sites, this site is promising to pay big money per click of an ad.
With the amount of money the site is offering, it’s possible for you to make $100 a day. But is this really a legitimate opportunity to earn some money or is it just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
FinePtc is a Scam that You Should Avoid
FinePtc claims to be a high-quality pay-to-click business site that will offer you a high earning opportunity just by clicking and viewing ads. The site claims that you can earn $10 per click of an ad.
Once you have enough money, you can cash out your earnings via PayPal or Payza. Unfortunately, everything that FinePtc says on their website is all just false claim.
Research has shown not one member has been paid yet after they reached the minimum cash out requirement. Even the early members who joined the site in 2009 have yet to receive their money.
Yes, this site has been around for a while, and it’s really mind-boggling to think how they are able to survive this long when they are just scamming people.
The payment proofs that you can see on the site are all fake and you will just be wasting your time signing up and trying to earn money on the site.
If you’re still not convinced that FinePtc is a scam, read on, as you will see further in this review my explanation why this site is very much a scam.
Who is Uses FinePtc?
The FinePtc website is designed for two types of people, the advertisers who have links or websites that they want to promote. The other type are people like you who are looking to make some money online.
For advertisers, FinePtc doesn’t really offer anything special, other than allowing their ads to be viewed for 60 seconds by the site’s members.
This is longer than what most PTC sites offer, which is likely the main difference FinePtc offers. As for people like you, the site promises to pay you big money for viewing ads.
You can earn $10 just for clicking and viewing an advertisement for 60 seconds. Once you reach the minimum cash out amount, you can withdraw your money.
Unfortunately, you will never really see any of the money you earned on the site since FinePtc doesn’t pay its members.
There’s also a chance that you can lose money if you believe in their lie of being able to earn more if you become a paid member. If you want to know why FinePtc is a scam, then you better read on.
How Do You Make Money with FinePtc?
FinePtc is a pay-to-click site, which means you are supposed to earn money here for clicking and viewing ads. Once you’ve reached the minimum cash out, you can withdraw your money via PayPal or Payza.
They also have a referral program, where they say that you can earn 50% of your referral’s earnings, both direct and rented referrals.
Unfortunately, you really won’t get to see any of the money you earned with this site, as they won’t be paying you anything, even after you reach the minimum cash out requirement.
This is because FinePtc is a big scam and in this section, I’ll be explaining further why I say so. The main reason I say this is that the site promises to pay you $10 for viewing ads for 60 to 120 seconds.
If you are familiar with PTC sites, you will know that they are usually paying less than a dollar per click. You can probably expect to earn as low as $0.0001 or even lower per click.
The reason for this is that PTC sites usually only charge a low amount to advertisers for 1,000 views and this is because advertisers know that the traffic coming from PTC sites are not high quality.
The views they get on the site are basically just from people who are looking to earn per click, not those who are really interested in what they are promoting.
So for FinePtc to be able to pay you $10 per click, they will need to charge $10,000 to advertisers for 1,000 views and no advertiser will be paying that kind of money to any PTC site.
Another reason is that you won’t find any information about the owners or developers of the site, another clear sign that it is a scam.
Usually, sites like these would need to disclose who the owners are or at least provide details about them. With FinePtc, the identity of the owners and developers of the site are hidden.
Speaking of $10,000 that’s the amount you will need to reach in order to cash out your money. FinePtc has yet to pay any of its members, even the old ones, who have reached that amount.
Their scam, though, gets worse, as they limit the ads you can click on in a day to only 4 or 5 if you are a free member. Joining is free, but you get a limited number of ads to view per day.
But if you become a paid member, you get to access more ads to click, allowing you to earn faster. They charge $40 and $190 per month for their memberships.
This, of course, will be a waste of money on your part since you won’t be earning anything. You will just basically be giving them money monthly for free without getting anything in return.
What I Liked about FinePtc
Now that we know more about FinePtc and what they are offering, let’s see if there’s something good to say about the site.
- Honestly, there’s really nothing good to say about them. FinePtc is a scam that is just duping people into doing the work for them for free. They get paid by advertisers and they don’t pay any of their members. They’re also duping people into spending their own money so the site can earn more.
What I Disliked about FinePtc
There are a lot of things that I do not like about FinePtc, I’ll just be mentioning the important things here so you won’t be duped by them when you come across them.
- The first thing that I don’t like about FinePtc is that they are a complete fake. Everything they promise on the website about how high you will be paid, how easy it is to earn money, and so on, is fake. Even the payment proof they have is a fake, as the site has yet to pay anyone.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about FinePtc is that they even have the nerve to try and charge people out of their hard earned money. It’s bad enough that they’re not paying their members what they promised, but it’s even worse that they are trying to steal money away from them.
- I also didn’t like that FinePtc has been able to last this long, even though they are a complete scam. The site has been established in 2009, which means they have been scamming people for 9 years now. You might think that maybe they’re not a scam if they can last this long. But believe me, they are a scam. There’s really no opportunity out there that will allow you to earn $10,000 just for clicking ads. My guess here is that they were probably using a different name back then or the site was registered in that year but didn’t launch outright. Anyway, your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the reason how they can last this long.
Do I Recommend FinePtc?
Of course, the answer to that is a big no. This site will just waste your time and effort, as they only give an empty promise of high payouts and easy money.
You won’t be getting any money from FinePtc, as they have not been paying any of their members.
Their promise of paying $10 per click is just a way to lure you into joining the site and clicking ads. They are getting paid by the advertisers, but it’s likely not as high as you think it is.
So it’s really impossible for them to provide that $10 money per click. But being just a regular PTC site that pays low won’t really attract people, that’s why they resort to lying about paying high to attract members.
But the lie doesn’t stop there, as they’re also trying to take money from you by promoting their paid membership. It promises that it will unlock more ads for you to click, allowing you to earn faster.
Again, this is all just a way to entice people to pay up. Yes, more ads will be activated, but you won’t be seeing any of the money you earned, so don’t believe any of this.
If you get an invite from people saying to try out this PTC site because it pays high, you better think again. You will just be wasting your time here and you are better off finding other authentic opportunities.
- Daley Updates Chasen Research Review
- Crowdology Review
- American Consumer Opinion Surveys Review
- Betabound Review
- Is American Consumer Opinion Surveys A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020