The Fish For Money app is currently not available for download in the Apple App Store or in Google Play Store, but the website is still existing, so this could likely be a small issue that the company is still trying to fix.
If you enjoy playing mobile games, then this app will interest you even more. The Fish For Money app is designed to pay you money for completing the game.
But is this a legitimate earning opportunity or is it just a scam? We’ll find out in this review of the app. Before we begin, let us first talk about Fish For Money.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is Fish For Money?
Fish For Money is an app that will allow you to earn money for completing the game. Once you’ve completed the game, you can get your reward, either in cash or as a gift card.
It is basically a very simple app where you will just need to catch a fish. Each fish will have a corresponding weight in pounds. Once you reach the target number of pounds, the game ends and you get your money.
It is made by company Apps that Pay LLC, which is responsible for other apps like Zap Surveys, and Taps For Money.
When you download the app, make sure that it is the one that is coming from Apps that Pay LLC and not any other company. To play the game, you just need to download the app and start playing until you reach the pound requirement to complete the game.
Who Uses Fish For Money?
The Fish For Money app is basically designed for people like you who enjoy playing mobile games and are looking to earn some money online.
This app allows you to do both, as you will just need to complete the game in order to make money. Once you have achieved the goal, the company will pay you your money, which you can get either, in cash or gift card.
But where does the money come from? Well, it comes from the other group who uses the Fish For Money app, the advertisers. Advertising plays a key role in helping you complete the game faster.
There are actually a lot of ads found within the game, but the ads that will help you are the ones that you need to watch to make the fish bigger and heavier.
You need to reach a certain amount of pounds to complete the game and the bigger the fish the more pounds it weighs. Now, there is a way to make the fish bigger and you just need to press a button on your screen.
But for the fish to become bigger, you would first need to watch an ad. For you to play the game, you would just need to download the app on your mobile device and you can start playing.
How Can You Earn Money on Fish For Money?
There is only one way that you can make money from the Fish For Money app, and that is to play and complete the game. Once you complete the game, the app will pay you your money either via PayPal or Amazon gift card.
The game is very simple, as you will only need to catch the fish that you will see on your mobile screen. You just need to tap the screen for the hook to go down and up to catch the fish.
Each fish you catch has a corresponding weight in pounds, which will add up to your goal of reaching 1,000,000 pounds of fish. Yes, that is the goal that you would need to achieve to complete the game and get paid.
The pounds that you get per fish will vary, but the bigger the fish the bigger the pounds you will get. So if you target big fish to catch, you can reach the 1 million pound faster.
There is a way for you to get a bigger fish, as you will only need to push a button on the screen of your mobile device. You will just need to watch some ads to get the bigger fish and more pounds to help reach your goal.
Once you reach 1 million pounds, the Fish For Money app will pay you $15. The money will be paid to you in cash, which will be sent via PayPal, or an Amazon gift card.
The company said that you should expect to get the payment within 7 to 30 days.
Depending on how much time you will spend on the game, reaching the 1 million pound will likely take a couple of weeks to complete.
Now, the Apps that Pay LLC website mentions that the game will reset back to zero once you’ve achieved the 1 million pound goal so you can play the game again.
But some blogs are saying that the Fish For Money app only allows 1 withdrawal per person. This could mean that after you receive your money, you won’t be paid again if you play the game once more.
The Fish For Money app is available for both iOS and Android devices. You would just need to download the app in order to play the game and try to reach the goal of 1 million pounds.
What I Liked About the Fish For Money App
Now that we have an idea of what is Fish For Money and how the app works, it is time to discuss what I liked about the app.
- It pays you in cash instead of points, which is a big deal. There’s nothing wrong in getting paid in points then redeem them for gift cards or cash later, but this makes the withdrawal process longer. You have to earn the points first then redeem it for the rewards, then the reward will be sent to your account, but for this app, the reward will be paid to you directly once you complete the game.
- Earning money in Fish For Money is really simple, as you will only need to complete the game and you will be paid. The game itself is not that hard to do, as the controls for catching fish are simple and easy to understand, so you won’t have a big learning curve.
- Fish For Money is also a bit different from other money making opportunities available since this app is an actual game app and not a work type of app. So this adds a bit of fun to the money-making experience.
- It is free to play the game, so you won’t have to worry about purchasing anything or paying for a fee in order to start playing Fish For Money.
What I Didn’t Like about Fish For Money
There are also a lot of things that I didn’t like about the Fish For Money app, which I’ll be discussing here.
- The pay is very low, considering the time that you will need to spend on the app to earn the money. Granted that you will be playing a game rather than working, reaching the 1 million pound could take a long time, which makes this game a bit of a time waster. You could earn $15 faster with a different app.
- Playing the game can be a bit boring, which could make it harder for you to play for a long time. This, in turn, will increase the days you will need to spend on the Fish For Money app just to earn $15.
- If what some blogs are saying is true, then it is disappointing that you can only earn with this app one time, as Fish For Money is only designed to allow 1 withdrawal per person.
- Probably the biggest thing I don’t like is the fact that the app is no longer appearing on the iTunes App Store and on Google Play Store. This could mean that the app is no longer available, which shows that the app’s model is not sustainable.
Is Fish For Money A Legit Earning Opportunity Or A Scam?
From what I researched, the Fish For Money app is not actually a scam but a legitimate earning opportunity. There was, however, an app that is a bit similar to this one, which confused people.
The other Fish For Money app is made by GalateevDev, which people who tried it said is actually a scam, while the Fish For Money made by Apps that Pay LCC is not.
The app, though, currently cannot be found on either iTunes App Store and Google Play Store, so it is unfortunate that the app might likely be removed altogether.
Do I Recommend Fish For Money?
I would have to say no to that, even if the app can still be downloaded on both App Store and Play Store. The main reason for this is that I believe this app is a waste of time.
Yes, it is a game, but the only reason you would be playing it is the $15 reward that comes with completing the game. Without the money, you wouldn’t likely play it because it is a bit boring.
Now, getting $15 for completing a game is good. But the amount of time you will need to spend on the app to get that amount is not worth it.
You will need to spend weeks to reach the 1 million pound, which is too much time just to earn $15.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Is the Kiwi Method a Scam? - September 17, 2021
- What is Commission Hero? - September 17, 2021
- Making Money Through A TripAdvisor Affiliate Program Review - September 17, 2021