A lot of people spend a lot of time on their mobile devices. They use it for work, school, listening to music, playing games, watching videos, and so on.
They are able to do all of these things because of mobile apps. Now the problem with mobile apps is that there are too many of them out there.
It’s hard to see which app will be good or not, and trying them all out will be a complete waste of time. Fortunately, there’s a good way to be able to download only the best apps available.
This is with the help of the Fitplay app, which is designed to recommend games and audiobooks for you to download and use.
The good thing about this app is that not only will it recommend good game apps for you to download and use, it will also allow you to earn various rewards.
The amount of money you can earn, though, won’t be high, as you can likely only earn about $5 a month here. But is this opportunity really legit or is it just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
The Fitplay App is a Legit Opportunity that Really Pays
Fitplay is an app that is designed to reward its members for downloading and using apps that they are recommending. You will get paid in coins for downloading and using the app.
The coins you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, including cash. From what I’ve seen, the app is a legitimate one that really pays its members once they reached the minimum cash out requirement.
There have been little to no complaints at all about the app not paying after completing the tasks it requires you to or after redeeming coins.
But, there have been a lot of complaints lately about Fitplay not allowing people to log in to their accounts due to suspicious behavior.
As for the earnings, it seems like $5 a month is really what you can expect to get when you download and use this app.
I’ll be discussing more about these recent complaints, as well as the earning potential of this app, as we progress further with this review.
Who Uses the Fitplay App?
The Fitplay app is designed to be used by two groups with one group being app developers, and the other group being people who are looking for good apps to download and ways to make money online.
For app developers, Fitplay provides them with an opportunity to get their apps downloaded and used by people. The app recommends good game and audiobooks for you to download and use.
So if developers partnered with Fitplay can get their apps recommended they will be assured their games or audiobooks will be downloaded and used and Fitplay provides rewards for doing so.
Now if you are someone who is looking for recommendations on what games or audiobooks to download, then this app is for you.
It recommends game and audiobooks for you to download and use. The good thing with this app is that you will be paid for doing this. You get paid in mCoins for downloading and using the apps they recommend.
The coins you earn can be redeemed for different rewards, including cash. You would just need to earn enough to be able to redeem them. Downloading and becoming is easy and free to do so.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing more how you can earn coins on the Fitplay app.
How Do You Make Money with the Fitplay App?
The Fitplay app offers two ways for you to earn mCoins with the main one being downloading and using the apps and audiobooks.
The mCoins you earn can be redeemed for different rewards, which includes cash, once you reach the minimum cash out requirement.
To start, you would first need to download the app, which is available on the Google Play Store. It is free to download and sign up to become a member.
Once you have downloaded the Fitplay app, you can register, which you can do so using your email, Facebook, or Google Plus account.
After that, you will be asked for your gender and age to match the apps that they will recommend to you. Just by registering, you will already earn 5,555 mCoins as a bonus.
This will make it faster for you to redeem your coins. Once you have completed all of these, you can already start earning mCoins.
The main way to earn is by downloading and using the apps they recommend. From the dashboard, you can see the list of recommended apps.
The list is not that long, but Fitplay regularly updates the list so you might want to check it regularly. Each recommended app will include how many mCoins you will be earning when you download and use them.
Once you have chosen an app, you would just need to click on Play& Collect to download the app and earn coins. The number of coins you will earn will depend on the app that you are downloading.
Now, you also get to earn coins whenever you are using the app. Once you have installed an app, it will be put on the “Active apps” section of Fitplay.
There, you will be able to see how many mCoins you will get for using the app and how long you need to use it to get rewarded.
It is important to note, though, that the length of time needed to earn increases the longer you use the app. But the number of coins you will earn stays the same. This is why the best strategy is to keep on downloading new apps to earn more coins.
Aside from downloading apps, you can also earn by listening to audiobooks through the Audible app.
The Audible app, though, is not free, as you will only get a 30-day free trial before being charged $7.99 per month.
Similar to game apps, the longer you are reading an audiobook, the length of time needed to earn increases but the number of coins remains the same.
The last way to earn mCoins is through Fitplay’s referral program. The app will pay you 250 mCoins and for every person, you refer. You also get to earn 25% of his or her earnings as well.
The mCoins you earn can be redeemed for cash or gift cards from Amazon, iTunes, Steam, Starbucks, and Tesco.
Cash withdrawal will require 6,399 mCoins which is equivalent to $0.50.
Lately, there have been a lot of complaints that the app is locking people out of their accounts due to suspicious activity.
I would usually think this has something to do with people violating Fitplay’s Terms and Conditions, but since there are a lot of them, there must be a problem with the app.
Hopefully, this is just temporary and Fitplay will be able to fix it.
What I Liked about the Fitplay App
After learning more about what Fitplay is and what it is offering, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Fitplay is that it is free and easy to join. You don’t need to fill out a long application form or worry about paying for anything when you sign up. In fact, the app will be the one to pay you when you register and become a member.
- Another thing that I liked about Fitplay is that they have options to redeem your coins for cash. There’s really nothing wrong with getting gift cards or other forms of rewards, but I’d always take cash any day if given a choice.
- I also consider it a good thing that Fitplay is available worldwide.
What I Disliked about the Fitplay App
As appealing as this app sounds, there are also things that I didn’t really like about it, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the Fitplay app is that there are not really a lot of apps and audiobooks available. Though Fitplay updates it regularly, the number of apps they recommend is still not a lot.
- Since the number of recommended apps and audiobooks are limited, the earning potential of this app is really low as well. It is really likely that you will only earn about $5 a month, at best here, unless you can really recommend a lot of people to join the app.
- I also don’t like that the earning potential of an app or audiobook goes down the longer you use them. This makes it even harder to reach the minimum cash out requirement.
- Lastly, I also have issues with the many complaints that Fitplay is getting about members being locked out of their accounts due to suspicious activity. It’s easy to think that this is probably because they violated some of the Terms and Conditions. But when there are a lot of complaints coming from both new and old members, then there must be something wrong.
Do I Recommend Fitplay App?
Now that we’ve learned more about the Fitplay app and what it offers, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend, but you can check out if you want.
The main reason I don’t recommend this opportunity is that its income potential is very low and the many complaints that people have with it.
Since the income potential of this app is low, this opportunity is somewhat a waste of time on your part. You won’t really get to earn anything significant here and it would be best to look for other opportunities.
The complaints are also something that concerns me since it seems like it is a technical problem with the Fitplay app. I can’t really recommend an opportunity that can possibly lock you out after a while.
But I still recognize some of the upsides of this app, which is why you could still check it out if you want and see if it’s something that interests you.
- Is Irish Opinions A Scam?
- Is Gold Opinions A Scam?
- Is Iwadi A Scam?
- Is Opinionsite A Scam?
- Is Hiving Surveys A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020