When it comes to earning money, there are a lot of opportunities that you can find online. But did you know there’s actually one opportunity that allows you to earn by just unlocking your smartphone?
That opportunity is being offered by the Fronto Lock Screen App, where it rewards you for waking up your Android devices. But is this a really legitimate opportunity or is it just a scam?
Let’s find out in this review. But before we begin, let us first discuss what the Fronto Lock Screen App is and how it works.
What is the Fronto Lock Screen App?
Fronto is a mobile app that is designed for Android smartphone devices. It is a lock screen app where you will be rewarded for unlocking your mobile device.
The app will be featuring content and ads that you can view if you swipe it left. If you swipe right, you will be taken to the home screen of your mobile device.
The company pays you in points, whether you swipe right or left, but the points are higher if you swipe left to view the ads or content being featured.
The points can be redeemed for rewards, such as cash, gift cards, and more. It is free to join the Fronto Lock Screen app and you just need to download it from the Google Play Store and register.
Unfortunately, the app is not yet available to iOS device users, so this limits the number of people who can use the app.
Who Uses the Fronto Lock Screen App?
The Fronto Lock Screen app is used by two groups, one of the groups are the businesses and advertisers who want to advertise their brands in a way that people will see them on a regular basis.
The other groups are people like you who are looking for ways to earn some extra money on the side, without the need to have special skills.
For businesses and advertisers, Fronto presents them with an opportunity to have their ads, promos, and contents viewed by people through their mobile devices.
The beauty of Fronto is that, since it is a lock screen app, people will get to view the ads or content every time they unlock their mobile device.
Whether or not they read the entire ad or content, they will still get a glimpse of it because the ads will be placed before people unlock their devices. If they swipe left, that’s the only time they’ll see the entire content.
For people like you, Fronto presents you with an opportunity to earn something by just unlocking your mobile device. There’s no need for you to do anything, like answer surveys, watch videos, and more.
You just need to unlock your smartphone, decide on whether you want to view the ad or content or go directly to your device’s home screen, and then earn some points for it.
The points you earn can then be redeemed for rewards like cash, gift cards, and more. The reward will vary on the country you are residing in.
How Can You Earn from the Fronto Lock Screen App?
The main way to earn points on the Front Lock Screen app is just by unlocking your smartphone device. Once you unlock your phone, you will see ads, which you have the option to view or not.
You will get paid in points whether you view the ad being shown or not. The points you earn, though, will be higher if you view the ad.
Fronto will pay you 30 points for viewing the ad and 20 points if you choose not to view it. You just need to swipe left to view the ad and swipe right if you want to go directly to the home screen of your device.
The points you earn can be redeemed for rewards like cash, which will be paid via PayPal, or gift cards from brands like Amazon and others.
The gift cards you can redeem will greatly depend on what country you reside in. But the best ones like Amazon and Google Play are available if you reside in the U.S.
The minimum withdrawal amount is at $1, but it will require 3,375 points, which could take a while to accumulate, considering you only earn only a few points for viewing the ads.
Fronto does offer other ways to earn more points, like referring your friends to join. You and the friend you refer gets to earn 2,000 points by using your referral code.
You can also try completing offers from Fronto’s partners like Fyber and TrialPay to earn more points. The points you can earn there will vary on the kind of offer that they currently have.
You can also try betting your points to earn more points. You will just need a minimum of 2,000 points to start betting and the smallest bet you can make is 10 points and the highest is 3,000.
You can also try playing scratch and match to earn more points. You will just view a 16-second ad, and then Fronto will give a picture to scratch. If there are three same images on the scratch card, you win a prize.
The minimum prize you can win is 2,000 points, while the highest is 150,000. There’s a consolation prize of 5 to 15 points in case you don’t win.
It is easy to register to Fronto. You just need to download the app for free from the Google Play Store and register. You can register via your Facebook account or your email.
Once you’re done you just need to complete your profile and allow the app access to your smartphone and you are ready to start earning. The app is currently available only to Android device users.
What I Liked about Fronto Lock Screen App
Now that we have discussed what the Fronto Lock Screen app is and how it works, it is now time to discuss what I liked about it.
- One of the best things that I liked about this app is that earning is not very hard. You will just need to open your smartphone device and you can already earn. So there’s really no need for you to work or to complete something in order to earn. Simply waking up your device will do the trick.
- I also like that Fronto offers other ways for you to earn some more points. Yes, earning by unlocking your smartphone is great because you won’t be doing anything. But the points you earn there is small, so having options to earn more is a huge plus since you can reach your target quicker.
- I also like that Fronto offers to redeem your points in cash. There’s nothing wrong with getting gift cards as payment, but cash is still the best way to get paid or rewarded.
- It is free and easy to join. This is good because you won’t have to worry about paying for a registration fee or monthly membership fee.
What I Disliked about Fronto Lock Screen App
As good as the Fronto app sound, there are also things that I didn’t like about the app, which I hope the company improves upon.
- I don’t like the fact that you won’t be getting any points every time you see an ad on your lock screen. Since the app is not that popular yet, some ads you will see are likely just filler ads and not the ones that come from advertisers, so you will likely not make any money out of it.
- I also didn’t like that the income potential of this app is very low. Unless you will be able to refer a lot of people, the chances of you getting paid the $1 minimum are very low. It will likely take you almost a week to earn enough points to withdraw $1 without any referrals. It will be quicker if you’re lucky enough to win in the contest.
- It’s not available for iOS users, which is a shame. This means there will likely be friends or family that you can’t refer this app because they are using an iPhone or iPad and not an Android-powered device.
Is Fronto Lock Screen App a Scam or a Legitimate Opportunity?
Based on what I’ve seen and experienced so far, I can say that the Fronto Lock Screen app is very much a legitimate opportunity that will pay you.
The app didn’t promise that you will earn points every time you unlock your smartphone device, so it should not be expected that you get points every time you unlock your smartphone.
The app is also not yet that popular with advertisers, so not all the ads you see on your locked screen are paid ads, as some of them are likely just filler ads, which is why no points will be given.
Fronto also delivers on its promise of sending you the reward that you have redeemed.
Is the Fronto Lock Screen App to be Recommended?
If your goal is to make decent amounts of money, then I don’t recommend the Fronto app just yet.
The fact that you won’t be earning every time you unlock your smartphone device and the high point requirement for payout means that you will likely spend a lot of time just to be able to cash out $1.
You will be lucky to earn enough points to be able to redeem $10 a month worth of rewards. Maybe when the app becomes more popular with advertisers, earning here will be easier and quicker.
But as of today, I just see it as a waste of your time. You’re better off to look for other opportunities.