Company: Global Domains International
Owners: Michael Starr & Alan Ezeir
Welcome to my review of Global Domains International.
I am especially glad that you found my review because that means you are doing your homework.
I always recommend that people read several reviews and do independent research of any MLM that they are considering to join.
I recommend this because there are lots of scams out there and it is best to avoid them at all costs.
My reviews are will help inform you of all the information needed to make a decision.
I am not an affiliate of GDI and will break down all of the information that is provided.
I guess what I am trying to say is that the only thing I care about is determining if GDI is a scam or has the potential of making you some serious cash.
I understand that this conclusion will differ depending on which person you talk and that most reviewers have some sort of hidden agenda.
There are no hidden agendas here and all I care about is getting the truth to my readers.
Even if I help one person, then I feel like I am doing the right thing.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Global Domains International – What It Is
GDI’s current owners are Michael Starr & Alan Ezeir.
It was founded in 2010 and has a relatively good reputation considering its been around for 6 years which means that it started before Wealthy Affiliate.
Which happens to be the top training program available right now.
GDI offers domain registry services which have partnered with the Somoan Government in order to provide their services to the entire world.
They also offer email forwarding & site builder tools among other web hosting services.
The only drawback that I see at this time is that I have personally never seen a website that ends with .ws when using the internet.
Seriously, never and I am on the web A LOT!!!
Products & Services
Your Own .WS Domain Name
• Your address is www.YourDomain.ws
• No need to remember the IP numbers
• This is the most popular blogging software
• Can host your blog by creating a subdomain
• 10GB of strorage & handles up to 5 blogs simultaneously
Fast Website Building
• Easy with no experience in web building required
• Drag and drop interface
GDI also offers web hosting, URL forwarding and Web email services.
Overall, these are rather common services so I’m hoping that the compensation plan is overwhelming because I haven’t seen anything special so far.
GDI has a $10 a month hosting fee.
These are advertised by distributors or affiliates who then get a cut of the action with a monthly commission on all sales that they make.
Aside from this, there is a 5 tier network MLM compensation plan which can be powerful if you are able to recruit enough people to build a strong team of dedicated affiliates.
Distributors also earn a residual income which is determined by your cumulative team sales(CTS).
There is no limit of how many of these bonuses you can earn.
For each 5 affiliates you refer in a 7 day period, you get a bonus.
$5000 Heavy Hitter Bonus
If you refer 1000 or more affiliates in a consecutive 4 week period you are eligible to earn this bonus.
This figure is on top of the residual income you will be earning.
Ok, I have to take a minute because all of this information can be overwhelming at first.
Here is the GDI Compensation Plan.
Scroll down about halfway down the page to see it for yourself.
I think that the overall evaluation of the compensation plan is that it is pretty strong.
However, there are a few things that I need to point out that can hold you back, especially if you are just starting out.
First of all, you only get $1 commission per recruited affiliate which is the lowest recruitment payout I have ever seen with an MLM.
Second of all, the plan is heavily based on the assumption that you will be able to recruit at an unbelievable pace.
If you look at the picture that I displayed, the figures that are used are based on your team recruiting 3905 combined.
That is absolutely ridiculous in my personal opinion.
Recruiting is the most difficult aspect of MLMs.
Are you aware that over 95% of all MLMers fail for this very reason.
They have no idea how to generate leads or lack recruiting skills.
Also, look at the two bonuses.
If you recruit 5 people in a week, you get $100.
Sounds easy right?
Wrong, this will rarely happen and if you are lucky enough to get 5 recruits in a week, it will be after months of training.
Now, let’s look at the Heavy Hitter Bonus.
Actually, we won’t be looking at it for very long because you will never get it unless you are the top 1% of recruiters.
I’m being serious, there is absolutely no way you are going to recruit 1000 people in a month so just skip this part of the compensation plan.
GDI can prove me wrong by releasing statistical information on the number of affiliates that actually reach this recruitment bonus.
What I Like About Global Domains International
1. Ok, let’s get the show on the road. GDI does have some good things going for it. The starting fee for the program is only $10. This is great news for your wallet and is cheap in comparison to some MLMs.
2. The services they provide are in demand however, they have a lot of competition.
3. This is by far a cheaper way of getting domain, hosting and other services.
4. If you are a beginner, you can find success because everyone needs these kinds of services. What they lack in training programs, you may find it a bit easier to sell their services.
When I do reviews, I have to stay objective and point out the good and bad things.
So keep in mind that when I state a good thing about the company, I am not telling you to join.
Also, when I make a negative comment about the company, I am not saying, look for another company.
I am simply trying to maintain a delicate balance between the two counterparts.
What I Didn’t Like About Global Domains International
1. Really low commissions – $1 per affiliate
2. Your .ws site is not friendly with seo and it is not very popular
3. If you are at the top of the pyramid, you can make a living.
4. If you are at the bottom, sorry, you lose.
What this list of cons reveals is that GDI is no different from other MLM companies in the same niche.
You are so dependent on your downline affiliates in order to make residual income.
What it boils down to is that you have to have a massive team in order to make money.
Good luck creating a team that recruits 3905 people, you will need it!!!
The Final Verdict
Ok, so now the moment you have all been waiting for, the verdict.
I am caught between a rock and a hard place with this company.
There is no way that GDI is a scam because it has a product and services and also pays its affiliates.
However, you have to be a “beast mode” recruiter to have a chance at earning enough money to pay the bills.
Since so many MLMers fail from a lack of recruitment skills I have to pass on this company.
I think there are a lot of MLMs out there that offer better services and are as cheap to start.
Here is my #1 recommended company.
The best part about this MLM is that you get all of the training needed to be successful.
If you have experience with Global Domains International or want to leave a comment, fill out the form below.
- TranscribeMe Review: Is This A Legit Earning Opportunity Or A Scam?
- UserTesting Review: Is It Legit And Does It Really Pay Or Is It A Scam?
- TaskRabbit Review: Is This A Legit Earning Opportunity Or A Scam?
- Teespring Review: Is It A Legit Opportunity That Makes You Money Or Is It A Scam?
- Paribus Review: Is It A Scam Or Is It Legit And Does It Really Pay?
- HealthyWage Review: Is It Legit And Will It Really Pay Or Is It A Scam?
- Survey Junkie Review: Is It Legit And Does It Pay Or Is It A Scam?
- Poshmark Review: Is It A Legit Shopping Site To Earn Money Or Is It A Scam?
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- 3rd Party Review – Is Get Transcribed Legit or Scam? - April 13, 2017
- FreeEats App Review – Legit or Scam? - February 4, 2017
- Get-Paid.com Review – Legit Pay or Scam? - February 4, 2017