Brands and businesses are always looking to improve the products and services that they offer their consumers, as well as the overall customer experience.
To do this, they usually conduct surveys or market research activities to gather information and opinions about their experiences in buying the products, dealing with business employees, and so on.
What brands and businesses usually do here is they hire a market research company to conduct these activities for them.
However, some of the big companies conduct their own market research activities. An example of this is Google, as the giant tech company has its own division to conduct its market research needs.
They call it the Google Opinion Rewards Survey. It’s a survey app that offers opportunities to earn rewards by participating in studies that they are conducting.
When it comes to earning, though, this opportunity won’t really make you rich, as you can likely expect to get $5 to $10 a month with this app. But is this really a legit opportunity or is it just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Google Opinion Rewards Survey is a Legit Opportunity that Really Pays
Google Opinion Rewards Survey is an app that Google created to conduct market research activities on their consumers to help them improve the products and services that they offer.
The activities are usually just answering short surveys to help the company gather information. As a participant, you will get paid in Google Play or PayPal credits for your time.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, the program is a legitimate opportunity to earn some reward just by participating in the studies Google is conducting.
There has been little to no complaints at all when it comes to getting paid, so you are assured that you will get paid for participating.
Besides, this is Google we are talking about, I’m sure they would never do anything to be labeled as a scam company that doesn’t pay.
There is still an issue with this opportunity, though, and that is with the number of opportunities to participate in a survey.
There have been a lot of complaints lately from members that say they aren’t getting enough surveys from the Google Opinion Rewards.
I’ll discuss this more as we progress in this review. I’ll also be providing more information on why you can only expect to earn $5 to $10 a month here.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses the Google Opinion Rewards Survey?
Google Opinion Rewards is designed to be used by Google to gather more information and opinions about people’s experience with the products and services they are offering,
It has an app that they use to be able to gather more information and opinions from people. They conduct surveys that ask questions about people’s experience with the company and its products.
They also ask questions to learn more about people’s behaviors. The program is also designed for people who use Google and to those who are looking for ways to earn some rewards online.
Google Opinion Rewards has an app that people can download to be able to participate and answer surveys. The program also has a monitoring activity that you can get invited in to earn.
The survey app pays in Google Play or PayPal credits, while the monitoring activity pays in rewards that can be redeemed at retail stores. In the next section, I’ll be discussing this in more detail.
How Do You Make Money with Google Opinion Rewards Survey?
Now, there is actually only one way to earn money with the Google Opinion Rewards app, and that is by participating in the surveys that they are conducting.
You will get rewarded with Google Play or PayPal credits for completing the survey. To begin, you will need to download and install the Google Opinion Rewards app on your mobile device first.
It’s available in both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Downloading the app is free and after installing it, you would just need to open the app and fill out your personal information and update your profile.
It’s important that your profile is completely filled out, as Google will be using that to match you with the right survey.
Once they have a survey available for you, you will receive a notification via the app, so it’s also important that you activate the notification settings for the Google Opinion Rewards app.
Becoming a member is free, but the program is not yet available worldwide. If you can download the app, then it is available in your country.
The surveys they have are usually short, as you can only expect to spend 1 to 3 minutes per survey. This can even be less if you are fast at answering it.
There’s no mention on the app or on the website as to how many surveys you can expect to get with this opportunity.
From the comments of people who tried it, though, it seems like you can expect about4 to 6 surveys a month. However, that was at the beginning, as a lot of the members are complaining about not getting enough surveys.
I’m not really sure the reason why this is happening, but my guess is that there are just too many panelists than surveys available.
Google likely doesn’t have enough surveys to go around for everyone, which is why the frequency of getting a survey notification becomes lesser the longer your membership status.
If this is the case, then there’s really nothing you can do about it. And since this app is exclusively used by Google, the chances of the surveys increasing in frequency are very low.
As for the earnings for completing a survey, the description of the app mentions that you will be paid $1 in Google Play credits. But the website mentions that you will also be paid in PayPal credits.
It’s not mentioned how much you will get, but from the comments, you can likely expect to get $0.05 to $0.50 per completed survey. The amount will be sent directly to your Google Play Store or your PayPal account.
Now, Google Opinion Rewards also offers another way to earn. But this is different, as this is not really found on the app. It’s the Audience Measurement program, where they will monitor your TV and internet usage.
To join, you will just need to enter your household code from the special invitation that they will send you. The app likely contains more details about joining this program.
Once you have finished your registration, Google will send a device that you will need to place in your house to allow the company to monitor your usage. You will get paid in reward credits that you can redeem in major retail stores.
What I Liked about the Google Opinion Rewards Survey
Now that we have learned more about the Google Opinion Rewards Survey, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Google Opinion Rewards Survey is that the surveys they provide are all very short. It won’t take you more than 5 minutes to complete them, so you don’t need to spend a lot of time.
- I also like that Google Opinion Rewards Survey provides an opportunity to earn in cash, as they now offer PayPal credits as rewards. This means that you can now really earn cash with this opportunity. It’s just unfortunate that you don’t get to choose what kind of reward you will get, as it will really depend on the survey you get.
- I also consider it a good thing that Google Opinion Rewards don’t require qualifying questions before allowing you to proceed with the survey. This means that you won’t have to worry about getting disqualified from participating. When you get a survey notification, it means you will really get to answer a survey.
What I Disliked about Google Opinion Rewards Survey
As appealing as this opportunity sounds, there are also things that I disliked about Google Opinion Rewards Survey, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like with Google Opinion Rewards Survey is that the number of available surveys they have is not that high. I don’t really have much of a problem if I only get 1 to 3 surveys a week, but this app will provide you with a good number of surveys at the start, then it starts to taper off as your membership on the app becomes older. A lot of the members are complaining that they were getting a good number of surveys at the start, but after a few months, they are not getting any more surveys. My theory on this is that Google has more members than surveys to offer.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about Google Opinion Rewards Survey is that this opportunity has low-income potential. You can really only expect to earn about $5 to $10 a month, probably even lower, with this app, especially since they only have answering surveys as a way to earn. So don’t expect to get rich with this opportunity.
Do I Recommend Google Opinion Rewards Survey?
After learning more about Google Opinion Rewards Survey, I can say that it is an opportunity that you could check out.
I don’t fully recommend this opportunity because of its low-income potential and the fact that you won’t likely be getting a lot of surveys to answer, especially once you become one of the older members.
But, I still consider the upsides that this opportunity offers, especially the fact that you can get paid $1 worth of Google Play Store credits.
This is why you could still try installing this app if you are able to download it and see if it’s something that is worth your time. Just remember not to expect to earn anything more than $5 to $10 a month with this app.
- Keep Rewarding Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Bizrate Rewards Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Ingather Research Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Jobs2shop Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Points2shop Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?