Company: Got Backup
Owner/Founder: Joel Therien
Welcome to my review of Got Backup.
I am sure that the reason you are here is because you are trying to figure out if the company is a legit business opportunity.
This process can be confusing at times because there is so much information out there and you don’t know who you can trust.
Look, I get it, reading reviews can get exhausting because you have been reading biased articles written by affiliates.
Not this one!!!
I am not connected to Got Back up in any way and my entire objective is to provide you with facts and links to back it up.
I will never tell what to do but only point you in a direction that makes sense.
All of my advice is simple and FREE advice. All that I ask is that you take its worth and consider it.
I will provide you with an overview of the company, with an analysis of the products and compensation plan.
I will also make a list of pro & cons and then provide a verdict with a recommendation of what to do next.
It is fair to say that I review a lot of companies and some are legit and some are a money trap.
I will let you know what my findings are.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
A Got Backup Overview
This company is a product of a businessman named Joel Therien via Global Virtual Opportunies.
GVO started in 2009 but their first product, HostThenProfit did not hit the market until 2011.
Not too long after that, the 7 Minute Workout series launched & then Pure Leverage in 2013.
So as you can see, Therien is no stranger to the MLM business.
Pure Leverage was then renamed the 100% commissions compensation plan.
The company is still very popular and has viable services.
Let’s find out what Got Backup products and services are.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Product & Services
These are the 3 plans that Got Backup offers:
Personal Backup – $7.99 Per Month – Limited to 1 Computer or Device
1. Unlimited Backup
2. Simple & Hassle Free
3. View Files Anywhere
4. Safe and Secure
Family Plan – $12.99 Per Month – Limited to 5 Computer or Devices
1. Personal Backup for all devices
2. Unlimited Backup
3. Priority Support
4. Easy to use management tools
Backup & Share – $11.99 Per Month – Limited to 1 Computer or Device
1. Sync Files w/ other computers
2. Unlimited Backup, 500 GB Share
3. Safe & Secure
4. Share files with ease
It is important to note that all of the advertisements I found are specifically targeting possible affiliates.
This means that they are not pushing their services which can point to signs that the people participating in the membership program are the ones doing all the advertising.
This is annoying and has its drawbacks.
I always provide the basic information about the company’s compensation plan in my reviews.
If you have any questions or want to see the plan for yourself, follow the Got Backup Compensation Plan link here.
Here is what the 100% Commissions Compensation Plan is all about:
• There are unlimited width frontlines (personal direct referrals)
• Unlimited depth powerline
• 100% direct commissions on the 1st month
• 50% direct commissions after the 1st month
• 50% matching bonus of all direct referral’s total value earned every month
I have to admit that this is a pretty powerful compensation plan if you are skilled in the art of recruiting & sales.
If you are able to put together a solid team, you can make some serious cash.
The drawback to this compensation plan is that it is not friendly to newbie MLMers at all.
What I Like About Got Backup
• Absolutely ZERO overhead or inventory.
• This is great for people that want to start a true online business.
• Great software and competitive services.
What I Don’t Like About Got Backup
• Got Backup promotes their services but the money is made from commissions rather than selling the product to others. This means heavy recruiting.
• They sell a service which is nice but all the emphasis is “join our affiliate program,” rather than focusing on promoting their product.
• Their training program is just focused on sales pitches rather than training you how to sell the actual service. Very door-to-door salesman!!!
• You are not allowed to promote reselling which hurts people that join the affiliate program. Some members have been complaining about not being able to make a website.
• If you become an affiliate, you are a customer and not a partner in the business.
The Final Verdict
I have to admit, Got Backup is a legit MLM with a decent cloud service.
It matches or beats all of the competition which is great news.
This means that the service will be somewhat easier to sell to people if the product is made well and it is reliable.
There is nothing worse than trying to sell a product that you don’t believe in.
If Got Backup were to plan a broader marketing scheme, they would easily be able to attract more customers.
Ok, in regards to the compensation plan, it is decent; I have seen better and I have certainly seen worse.
It can be powerful if you are able to channel your recruiting skills and put together a dynamic team of like-minded affiliates.
There is a BUT…and a big one in my honest opinion.
This program is not newbie friendly because it is so focused on recruitment.
I mean, if you are a natural recruiter, then go ahead but if you are just starting out, go join a reputable training niche MLM.
That is the only way to alleviate this issue; go get some much needed training and put together a plan.
Look, more than 95% of MLMers fail because of this reason.
Most are unprepared and think they will be able to recruit people on a regular basis.
The problem is that most people get discouraged after a few days and give up.
Don’t be one of those people.
You will be much better off is you join an online business opportunity like Wealthy Affiliate.
Their training program is top notch and you can try it out for free.
If you like what you see, you can upgrade at a very affordable rate.
I hope you enjoyed my Got Backup review.
If you would like to leave a comment or have a question, feel free to fill out the form below.