Rewards sites are one of the popular money-making opportunities you will see online. They are basically websites that will reward you for doing a lot of tasks on their site.
One such opportunity is being offered by GrabPoint, which will pay you for watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more. But is this really a legitimate rewards site that will pay you?
Or is it just like many of the other rewards sites that turn out to be just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
GrabPoints is a Legitimate Rewards Site that Really Pays
GrabPoints is a mobile-based app that will pay you in points to complete surveys and offers, download apps, watch videos, enter free promo codes, and more.
From my initial research, I can say that the GrabPoints is very much a legitimate rewards site. The website delivers on its promise of paying you for completing the different tasks available on the site.
You’ll be paid in points, which you can use to redeem rewards like gift cards, cash, and more. Initial research also revealed that the GrabPoints have also provided the rewards that people have redeemed so far.
So there won’t be any problem, as of the moment, if you want to try out this reward site. Registering is easy and free to do so and is available internationally.
But is GrabPoints something that you should really be trying out or not? We’ll find out as we continue with this review of this rewards site.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses the GrabPoints Rewards Site?
GrabPoints is used by two groups, one of the groups are people like you who are looking for opportunities to earn extra income.
The other groups are businesses and advertisers who advertise on the site to get more engagement for their brands.
For businesses and advertisers, GrabPoints provide them with an opportunity to engage with high-quality traffic.
The company ensures that people who will participate in the campaign of businesses are their members that fit the qualification and description of the target consumers.
The demographic profile that members provide ensures that GrabPoints is only able to present the campaign to the qualified member, whether it is a survey, watching videos, or completing offers.
GrabPoints’ offer focuses on delivering businesses results and improving their ROI. For people like you, GrabPoints provide an opportunity to earn extra income by just completing offers and tasks.
You have the option to answer surveys, watch videos, download apps, or complete other offers. You don’t need to be online in a certain time period to earn.
As long as there are tasks available, you can complete them. You will be paid in points for completing tasks and you can redeem those points for rewards like cash, gift cards, and more.
The tasks are also not that hard to do and some of them can even be fun, so you won’t really feel like you’re working at all. It is easy to register to GrabPoints, just go to their website and register for free.
How Can You Earn from GrabPoints?
As mentioned above, GrabPoints is a rewards website that will pay you for completing certain tasks found on the website. You will be paid in points that you can use to redeem rewards.
There are a lot of tasks that you can do on GrabPoints that will pay you. The first way to earn points is through completing surveys.
Through their survey router partners, the company will pay you points for completing the available surveys. You can earn 300 to 2,500 points for completing surveys.
There are about 10 to 25 surveys available but you would first need to complete your profile to be able to view all of the available surveys.
Aside from answering surveys, you can also earn by watching videos. You can earn 10 points or more for watching videos that are under 2 mins long. About 10 or more videos are available to watch.
Another way to earn points is by downloading apps. GrabPoints will pay you to download apps and use them for a period of time, usually 3 minutes long.
Some apps will require you do more complex things than just using them, but most of them only require that you use it for 3 minutes. You can expect to earn 30 to 500 points for downloading apps.
GrabPoints also has Offer Walls, where partner companies are able to post the offers that they have for you to complete.
Some of the offers they have are similar to what GrabPoints provide like answering surveys and downloading apps. The points you can earn here will vary per company and per offer.
You can also refer your friends to become a member of GrabPoints and the company will pay you 1 point for every friend you invite.
You will get an additional 500 points once your friend has already made 1,000 points in GrabPoints. Lastly, the company also posts promo codes on their social media account or send them to you as notifications.
The promo code can be redeemed for points and you will be paid about 7 to 10 points for each code. Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for rewards, like cash, gift cards, subscriptions, and more.
Most rewards will start at $10 and will require 10,000 points to redeem. The cash reward will be paid via PayPal and it starts at $3 for 3,000 points.
The gift cards come from popular brands like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and more. Amazon gift cards start at $3 for 3,000 points. Other than gift cards and cash, you can also redeem your points for subscriptions.
You can get a free 1-month subscription for games like Minecraft Realms for 18,000 points, or a 3-month subscription to Xbox Live for 25,000 points.
GrabPoints promises to process all payments within 72 business hours, so you won’t have to wait that long to receive your rewards.
To become a member, you just need to register at the GrabPoints website. You can register for free via your Facebook or Google account or provide an email and create a password.
Once you have registered, you can check out the available tasks that GrabPoints has. But it is important to complete your profile first to unlock more offers for you.
Completing your profile will also earn you some points. The app is available internationally, so anybody who is at least 13 years old can register and become a member.
What is Good about GrabPoints
Now that we have a bit more idea of what GrabPoints is and how it works, it is time to discuss what I liked about this reward site.
- The first thing that I liked about GrabPoints is that it provides you with a lot of ways to earn points. This is a good thing because it allows you to reach the minimum points required in order to redeem your points for rewards.
- I also like that GrabPoints has a mobile app available. This makes it easier for you to access GrabPoints, as you can click on the app, log in to your account, and earn money from there. It is free and easy to download the app, but you can’t find out on the Google Play Store or App Store. You can download the GrabPoints app here for Android users. I have yet to see where you can download the app for iOS devices.
- I also like that GrabPoints has a lot of rewards for you to choose from. You can choose to redeem your points for cash, gift cards, subscriptions, and more. This gives more choices when it comes to what kind of reward you want to get after earning enough points.
- It is free to register and be a member of GrabPoints. You won’t have to worry about registration fees or paying for monthly membership fees.
What is Bad about GrabPoints
As good as GrabPoints sounds, there are also things that I didn’t like about the rewards site that I will discuss here.
- Probably the first thing that I didn’t like about GrabPoints is that its income potential is not that high unless you’re very good at recruiting people to join the website. You can probably expect to earn $50 a month at most with this opportunity, which is not that huge, even for just extra income.
- I also didn’t like that some of the surveys being offered are broken, clicking the link can result in a server error. This makes it harder to earn more points, especially if some of the available tasks are not functioning properly.
- I also don’t like that the available tasks will depend on your demographic profile. Some areas will likely have a lot of opportunities to earn more points, while some areas will have limited opportunities.
Is GrabPoints to be Recommended?
After a more thorough review of GrabPoints, I can say that the rewards site is something that I would not recommend if you’re looking to make decent money online.
The low-income potential of the website means that you won’t be getting rich here or even earn a decent enough amount of money to supplement your main income.
If you’re content with earning $50 a month, then you won’t have a problem giving the site a try. You can probably earn more, but it will require that you refer a lot of active people on GrabPoints.
If you really want an opportunity that can really make you money, then you better look elsewhere.