Being a call center agent is one of the alternative jobs that people can look for when they’re having a hard time landing traditional jobs.
The requirements are not usually strict, as the primary one is being able to speak fluent English. Call center jobs, though, are no longer limited to an office position.
A lot of companies are now hiring work-from-home call center agents, making this a viable opportunity to make money online as well.
One such opportunity is offered by a company called Humanatic. But their opportunity is not your usual call center job, as you won’t be talking to customers.
Your job here will be to review and analyze phone calls between customer service representatives and customers.
You will get paid for each call that you review. The company says you can expect to earn about $1 to $4.50 per hour with this opportunity.
But is the opportunity that Humanatic offers really legit or is it just a scam and a waste of your time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Humanatic is a Company that Offers a Legit Opportunity To Make Money
Humanatic is a company that reviews and analyzes the phone conversation between a call center agent and a customer.
They do this to help companies identify new leads or to take note of potential future problems. You can make money by being one of the reviewers for the company.
You don’t have to make any calls or talk to anyone, as all you have to do is to listen to conversations.
You get paid whenever you listen to a call. The company says you can expect to make around $1 to $4.50 per hour, depending on several factors.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that this opportunity is legit. You can really make money reviewing and analyzing call center calls. And there has been little to no issue at all when it comes to getting paid.
There are, however, some issues with the opportunity that Humanatic provides, starting with the very low pay that you will get for doing the work.
The other common complaint that I’ve seen is that the company is deactivating the accounts of certain reviewers. There are also complaints that the company deducts pay when you make a mistake.
I’ll discuss these complaints in more detail as we progress further in this review of Humanatic.
Who Uses Humanatic?
Humanatic is designed for two groups with one group being businesses and organizations who are wanting to monitor conversations between their customers and call center agents. The other group are people looking for an opportunity to make money online.
For businesses, the company will help them review and analyze the conversation between a call center agent and a customer.
This will help them identify possible business leads, as well as to prepare for future problems and issues that may arise.
For people looking for a money making opportunity, Humanatic provides an opportunity to make money reviewing phone call conversations between customers and call center agents.
You get paid for every call that you are able to review and analyze. Applying is simple and free to do so. I’ll discuss this in more detail, as well as how this works, in the next section.
How Do You Make Money with Humanatic?
Humanatic offers only one way for you to make money and that is by becoming one of their reviewers and analyzing the calls.
You get paid for each call that you review and analyze, and the money earned will be sent via PayPal. It’s free and simple to apply to the company.
One of the main requirements that Humanatic has is that you should have a PayPal account. You need to use your PayPal email when you sign up to the company.
After signing up, you need to fill out the required details, including your recent employment history. This is necessary so you don’t get calls within the same industry that you work in.
Once you’re done, you can start working. The company has three categories to choose from, Live Conversation, Inbound Live Conversation, and Outbound Inventory.
As a beginner, you will be assigned to the lowest paying category first. You will be rated based on your accuracy and speed. As your rating improves, you’ll get access to the highest earning categories.
You won’t be required to log in during a specific time of the day. But it is important to note that there are more calls to review during 7 AM to 7 PM Eastern Standard Time (US).
As for the earning potential, the company says that you can expect to earn about $1 to $4.50 per hour. However, research shows that you are likely going to earn much less than that.
It seems you are only going to be paid cents per call review that you complete. Research shows that you can expect to start earning $0.002 to $0.006 per call.
Though calls usually last 5 minutes, reaching $1 an hour will be hard at the start. Payments are made via PayPal only. But you need to reach $10 first before you can request a payout.
Humanatic pays every Monday and Tuesday of the week. Payment requests should be sent before Monday 12 EDT (US).
What People are Saying about Humanatic?
From what I have seen there are a lot of negative reviews about Humanatic. They’re not saying the company is a scam, but a lot of them do consider it a waste of time.
The main issue that people have with Humanatic is their very low pay. You can’t really expect to make a lot of money with this opportunity, especially at the beginning.
Though you can likely increase your earnings once you get access to the higher paying categories, the amount of money you can receive will still be low.
The company is not even hiding it, as their FAQs page state you can expect to earn about $1 to $4.50 per hour. This is way below the minimum wage in a lot of countries.
Another complaint that I saw about Humanatic is that they conduct double deductions when reviewers submit work with mistakes. I understand the need to submit work that is accurate, but the penalty is a bit harsh.
It’s already bad that you’re paid poorly, but it’s even worse that you will get two deductions when you made a mistake.
There are also a lot of complaints about the company suddenly deactivating their accounts, especially after requesting a payout.
Though not everyone experiences this issue, it’s still concerning. It kind of indicates that the company will try to weasel its way out of paying you your money.
What I Like about Humanatic
Now that we know what Humanatic is and what it can offer, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Humanatic is that the opportunity they provide is very flexible. You have the freedom to choose the time that you want to be online to work, so you don’t have to worry about trying to fit this opportunity into your schedule.
- I also like that It is easy and free to be a reviewer in Humanatic. You don’t have to pay for anything or fill out a long application form just to be one of their reviewers. There isn’t even a test or a background check that you need to do. After signing up and filling out the necessary details, you can already start.
- I also consider it a good thing that the job you need to do is easy, no special skill or training is required. You just need to be a good listener.
What I Dislike about Humanatic
Of course, not everything about Humanatic is good and dandy, as there are also things about the opportunity that I don’t like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about Humanatic is the low earning potential. The company itself says in their FAQs page that you can only earn about $1 to $4.50 an hour with the opportunity. Research shows that you are more likely to earn less than that, so don’t expect to make a lot of money with this opportunity.
- I also don’t like that Humanatic has a harsh punishment of double deduction when you make a mistake. It’s bad enough that the pay is low but it’s even worse that you lose some of it if you make a mistake. I understand the reason for implementing a penalty, but it doesn’t need to be that harsh.
- Another thing I don’t like about Humanatic is that some members are experiencing their accounts being deactivated after requesting a withdrawal. Though this could be isolated cases, it’s still not a good sign since it shows the company is trying to find ways to avoid paying members.
Do I Recommend Humanatic?
After learning more about what Humanatic really is and what it can bring to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend, especially if you are looking for ways to make decent money online.
Yes, the company is legit and the work they offer is easy to do. But I don’t really consider what they offer something that is worth your time.
The low pay is really something that is hard to accept, especially at the beginning. You can only expect to earn about $0.002 to $0.006 cents per call, which is ridiculous and an insult.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make decent money online, then Humanatic is not the company you are looking for.
You can still check it out if you want, just don’t expect to make much money from it.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020