Businesses usually go to great lengths to ensure that the product they are coming out with or the website they will launch is something that people will really like.
One company that helps them to do that is Iconzoomer, where it will pay you to test out products, websites, and ideas. The company will pay you in cash for completing the assignment given.
But is this a legitimate opportunity to make money or is it just a scam and a waste of your time?
Iconzoomer Is A Legit Money Making Opportunity and Not A Scam
Iconzoomer is a website that will pay you to test out products, websites, and ideas that come from businesses. You will be paid in cash for completing an assignment.
The feedback you give will help these businesses improve their products and websites or to create new products and websites that are useful.
Based on my initial findings of the company, I can say that it is a legitimate money making opportunity that does what it says it does. I also took into consideration that it was launched in 2012.
So it has already been in business for 6 years, which already tells you it’s not just some fly-by-night company that will steal your information or scam you.
However, my research also uncovered that Iconzoomer is not highly recommended by a lot of people. But that was when the business model of the company was a bit different from today and when it still had an app.
Before, Iconzoomer would verify the completion of the assignment by taking a picture and uploading it on the app.
Today, the company is now using a program that will record a video of what you do and say while doing the test. You will also be paid in cash, instead of points.
So, does these changes make Iconzoomer a more viable money making opportunity or is still a waste of time like before? Let’s find out as we continue this review.
Who Uses Iconzoomer?
The Iconzoomer website is used by two groups of people. One group are businesses who want to get feedback about their product, ideas or website from people to see what they can improve on.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make some money online. You will just need to test out products, websites, or ideas and get paid in cash.
For businesses, Iconzoomer gives them an opportunity to see and hear what people feel about their products or website, whether it is new or something that exists.
They can also see how people would react to a new idea, allowing them to make the necessary changes needed to proceed or to scrap it all together and think of something else.
This could save them time and money, as they will only be coming out with products, websites, or ideas that people have reacted positively to.
For people like you, Iconzoomer presents an opportunity to make some money by just reviewing and providing feedback on products, websites, or ideas.
You will just need to qualify for a test, complete it and you will be paid in cash. It is easy and free to register to Iconzoomer. You just need to go to the website, fill out some information and register.
How Can You Earn Money from Iconzoomer?
As mentioned above, you get to earn money on Iconzoomer by testing and reviewing products, websites, or ideas.
So how does this work? The first thing you need to do is to sign up for Iconzoomer. Just go to their website and click Sign Me Up to register.
You will just need to fill in some information, like your name, email address, your chosen password, your gender, the year of your birth, and country.
The gender, year of birth, and country will be what the company will use to match you with assignments that they have. Usually, the tests will require a certain age group living in a specific county to participate.
If you belong in that group, then you’re open to doing the assignment, if not, then you need to wait for an assignment that will fit you. Iconzoomer will email you if they have a test that you qualify for.
The kind of tests that you will do will vary, as some will require a 5 min video of a product to review, while others will require a different task to complete.
If you qualify for the test, Iconzoomer will send you more details about it. The pay that you will receive per test will also vary, depending on the test that you will be doing.
Iconzoomer wrote in their Support page that tests usually pay between $1 and $10. But there are some assignments that pay more and you can likely get $10 to $100 per completed and approved assignment.
The company schedules its payments every first day of the month and they will pay you via PayPal. No other form of payment is mentioned, so it’s important that you have a PayPal account.
It’s not mentioned if there’s a minimum amount required in order to get paid, so I’m assuming Iconzoomer doesn’t have any requirement.
Their previous business model, though, requires a minimum of $10 to be able to cash out, so it is also possible that it is still in effect with the new model.
The opportunity is also open to anyone around the world. But since PayPal is Iconzoomer’s mode of payment, it is safe to assume that countries that don’t accept PayPal are not included.
What I Liked about Iconzoomer
Now that we have more in-depth knowledge about Iconzoomer and what it does, it is time to discuss the good thing about the website.
- The first thing that I like about Iconzoomer is that they will pay you in cash. The previous business model of the opportunity paid you in points that you could use to redeem for rewards, like cash, gift cards, and more. So it’s a big plus that the company has now reverted to just paying you in cash for completing the test.
- I also like that the opportunity is available to anyone around the world. Iconzoomer opens their doors to everyone who wants to join, but their mode of payment is only PayPal, so this could still be a problem for some people who live in countries that don’t support PayPal.
- It’s also good that it’s easy to sign up to Iconzoomer and it is also free to do so. You just need to fill out certain information about yourself, click submit, and you’re already a tester. The company will just send you an email notification if there are available tests that fit your profile. You won’t have to worry about paying a registration fee or monthly membership fee.
What I Didn’t Like about Iconzoomer
As good as the opportunity Iconzoomer presents, there are also things that I didn’t like about the company that I hope they can improve upon.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Iconzoomer is that their website looks very bare. It does contain information about what they do, how you can earn, and what you will need. Other than that, it doesn’t really contain anything else, which makes it look like that the website is still in trial mode or not yet complete.
- I also didn’t like that Iconzoomer doesn’t even acknowledge via email that you have signed up to be one of their testers. So there’s really no way to know if you are signed up and a member of Iconzoomer or not.
- Iconzoomer also doesn’t have a page where you can view all of the available assignments that they have. After signing up, they do have a message that is supposed to show a link where you can view the available assignments. Unfortunately, it’s not showing any link, which gives me the impression that this really is still in the trial stages.
- Their tests are also based on your profile, so there’s also a big possibility that you might not even get a notification for tests available to you. Tests are more likely common in countries like the U.S., UK, etc.
- There’s no contact number or email address if you have questions. Other than the firstname.lastname@example.org, which handles personal data concerns, there’s no other way to contact the company in case you have other concerns or questions.
Do I Recommend Iconzoomer?
After a thorough review of Iconzoomer, I will not be recommending this opportunity to anyone. My main reason for this is that it seems like the website is still in its early stages, as there is still a lot of missing information.
There’s also no way for you to view the available tests that they have, so you won’t really know if there are really tests or assignments available.
I can understand that Iconzoomer’s business model is still different in 2017 and it looks like they’re still in the process of changing and finalizing things.
But I do believe that vital information like contact details, terms and conditions, and more, are some of the things that a company would normally provide to ensure they are legitimate.
With the way things are, their only claim to being a legit opportunity right now is that they have existed for 6 years. Other than that, I wouldn’t even consider them legit.
Maybe down the line, Iconzoomer will improve and become a really good money making opportunity. But for now, I would stay away from it.