One of the most common opportunities to make money online comes from market research companies. They usually have several ways to make money, like participating in surveys, group discussions, interviews, and more.
Since they conduct a lot of studies, they also require a lot of people to participate in these studies. This is why they are always recruiting new people to join them.
With so many market research companies out there, the challenge is to find the right company to join that will really pay you and pay you well.
To help you with that, we provide reviews of the different money making opportunities available to let you know if it is a legit opportunity that is also worth your time.
For this review, we’ll be talking about the company Inspired Opinions, which offers several ways for you to earn rewards. You will be paid points for every study that you are able to complete.
You can redeem the points you earn for gift cards once you have accumulated enough to be able to withdraw.
As for how much you can earn here, it’s really hard to gauge as this will depend on the number of study invites you can get from the company.
From the looks of it, you can likely expect to earn $50 to $100 a year. But is Inspired Opinions really a legit opportunity or is it just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Inspired Opinions Seems Legit, But There Are a Lot of Issues
Inspired Opinions is an online community of people who are willing to share their opinions and comments about certain topics and ideas.
It’s a site that allows people to influence the development and improvement of products, services, and technologies that brands and business provide.
As a member, you will be paid for your time and effort in providing opinions and ideas. This website seems to be legit since they are able to pay their members for the compensations they are owed.
However, there seems to be a lot of issues with Inspired Opinions as there are a lot of complaints about them. One of the major complaints is that it takes too long for the site to pay.
Another complaint is that the disqualification rate is very high. There are other complaints about the site, but these two are, I believe, the most important.
I’ll discuss these further, as we progress with this review, as well as why you can only expect to earn $50 to $100 a year with this opportunity.
Who Uses the Inspired Opinions Website?
Inspired Opinions is designed to be used by two groups, with one being brands and businesses looking for information and opinions on how they can improve their products or services.
The other group are people who are looking for opportunities to earn extra income. For brands and businesses, the website provides them with an opportunity to gain insight into their customers thinking.
Inspired Opinions offers them various market research studies that they can take advantage of to get insights from people. They can conduct online surveys, in-person discussions, or telephone interviews.
The site has members from all over the world, allowing brands to find the right person to participate in the studies they want to conduct. For people like you, Inspired Opinions provides opportunities to be able to earn rewards.
The different market research activities will require people to participate in them and this is where you will come in. As a member, you get to participate in the studies they are conducting.
You will be paid in points for each study you complete and the points you earn can be redeemed for gift cards.
The opportunity seems to be available in the U.S. only, as the registration process doesn’t really have options for people living outside the country.
In the next section, I’ll be discussing more about how you can earn rewards with Inspired Opinions and the main issues that people have with this opportunity.
How Do You Earn with Inspired Opinions?
Inspired Opinions offers three ways to earn rewards on their website, that’s answering online surveys, participating in in-person discussions, or doing phone interviews or surveys.
Each activity will allow you to earn points, with the exception of the in-person study as some experienced receiving cash rewards.
The points you earn can be redeemed for a gift card after reaching the withdrawal requirement. To participate, you will need to be a member, which is simple and free to do so.
Registering is like answering a survey, as you will be asked some questions with answers to choose from. The process can be long, so you need to put aside some time just to register.
Once you are done, you will need to wait for study invites that Inspired Opinions will send your way. The study invites will be based on your profile, so it’s important that you keep it updated.
The first way to earn points is by participating in surveys. This can be done either online or through telephone calls.
The number of points you can earn here will depend on the study you participate in. On average, you will get to earn 100 to 150 points per survey. The site will send 4 to 5 invites per month.
The other way to earn is through the in-person interview or discussion. This is only available in 16 cities in the U.S. since these are the cities that Inspired Opinions have offices in.
For this type of study, you can earn about $50 to $100 per completed study. It is important to note, though, that getting an invite for this type of study is rare, as you can likely expect 1 to 2 invites a year.
Like with a lot of survey sites out there, getting an invite doesn’t necessarily mean you get to participate outright. You will first need to answer some survey questions to see if you qualify to participate.
Unfortunately, a lot of members are saying that qualifying for a study is not easy, as you are more likely to get disqualified than to get accepted to a study.
Unfortunately, this is an issue that you will likely experience in a lot of survey sites. There are some sites that don’t have qualifying questionnaires so you can participate outright, but there are very few of them.
Now, the points you earn can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards, and you would need at least 1,000 points to redeem it for a gift card. 1,000 points is equal to $10, so 100 points equals $1.
Now, another issue that people have is that the payment for completing a study is delayed, especially for an in-person study.
There have been a lot of complaints that the company takes a while to pay them after an in-person study or that they don’t get their gift cards immediately after redeeming.
Some even complained they have yet to be paid. I’m not really sure why this is the case, but based on further research, it seems like the company is experiencing some financial issues.
There have even been some comments that they are not even paying their bills, which is evidence of financial trouble if it turns out to be true.
What I Liked about Inspired Opinions
Now that we have learned more about Inspired Opinions, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Inspired Opinions is that they offer several ways for you to earn on the website. This is great because it means you don’t have to rely on just one way to be able to earn on this site. You don’t have to rely on just online surveys, as there are also telephone surveys and in-person discussions.
- I also consider it a good thing that the pay for completing a study is a bit higher compared to other survey sites. You can expect to earn $1 to $1.50 per completed survey and about $50 to $100 per completed in-person discussion. This is a decent amount of money to earn just for providing your opinions.
- It’s also good that Inspired Opinions is free to join so you won’t have to worry about paying for membership or registration fees when you sign up.
What I Disliked about Inspired Opinions
Of course, not everything is great and positive with Inspired Opinions, as there are also things that I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Inspired Opinions is that there have been a lot of complaints about delayed payments or not paying members at all. If there are only a few people complaining about this issue it could be labeled as isolated cases. But since there are a lot of complaints, it could be a recurring problem, which is not a good sign for the company.
- I also didn’t like that the disqualification rate to participate in a study is very high. It’s already bad enough that the number of invites you can expect is limited, but it’s even worse when the invites that you do get doesn’t guarantee that you will get to participate. This means that there is a big possibility that you won’t be able to earn anything from this site.
- I’m also not a big fan of Inspired Opinions not providing options to redeem your points for PayPal. There’s nothing wrong with earning Amazon gift cards, but I would still rather get paid in cash.
Do I Recommend Inspired Opinions?
After learning more about Inspired Opinions and what it offers, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
The main reason for not recommending this opportunity is that there are a lot of complaints about delayed payments or them not paying at all.
It is never a good sign when an opportunity to make money is delayed with its payments or there are times that they are not paying at all.
It’s usually a warning that the company is experiencing some financial issues. It also won’t help that there have been a lot of comments about Inspired Opinions also not paying their bills.
This shows the financial problem is not just a small issue, but likely a bigger one that can possibly shut the company down. So if this will be the case, then its best to stay away from it, as you might be just be wasting your time and effort.
Other Interesting Posts
- Mistplay App Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Medsurvey Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Opinionpanel Community Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Onepulse App Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- My Opinions Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020