Making money by doing surveys would sound like the most amazing work in the world.
However, there are many dangers associated with it and it may also not be the most profitable thing in which you can spend your time on.
In the following sections, we will be discussing the legitimacy of paid survey site Survey Money Machines, its Pros and Cons, what people on the net think about it and our final verdict about it.
But in the meantime, if you’re looking for a good way to earn money online, then check out this program – (see income proof).
What is Survey Money Machines
Survey Money Machines is a website that offers its members to complete surveys in exchange for cash. According to its website, its owner is a work-at-home mom called Hailey Gates which has made a lot of money filling up surveys.
Signing up is free, however, Survey Money Machines doesn’t directly pay you for completing surveys, rather, it directs its members to other survey sites in which the person will have to sign up (not free) to start working by filling up surveys.
It seems that Survey Money Machines makes its income by providing its members with affiliate links to other survey sites which in turn pay Survey Money Machines if its referrals pay for the affiliation on their sites.
How Do You Make Money With It?
Once you sign up for free to Survey Money Machine, you are redirected to “marketing research companies” or should we better say other survey sites for you to sign in and then start receiving on your e-mail survey links.
Survey Money Machines encourages you to sign up in as many survey sites so you increase your chances of being selected for filling more of them. Finally, you can either receive cash or prizes (depending on what they are willing to offer) after you successfully complete each survey.
What I Liked
The pros of Survey Money Machines are very limited.
- The first one is that you can sign up for free which means that at first you won’t be risking the amount of money you invested, because you didn’t invest any!
- Second of all, it has a good list of survey sites in which you can sign in to start earning money.
- Finally, you can actually make some money in these sites.
What I Didn’t Like
The list of Cons is way larger than the list of Pros.
- First of all, it is almost impossible that you will earn the amount of money they promised you would be earning. As if this wasn’t enough, some survey sites will not pay you until you have reached a certain threshold of let’s say $150 and will retain your earnings until you complete surveys and get paid such amount.
- Other disadvantage is that by signing up you will be giving them your e-mail and will most likely be bombarded with a lot of spam from them.
- Survey Money Machine isn’t honest at all. It lies to you in almost everything they say. They say that you will be able to make almost $500 a month at first and then thousands of dollars after some time. It also says that it is affiliated to marketing research companies while it is linked with other survey sites.
- Sometimes, you will have to pay to complete reviews of products, this amount being charged to your credit card. If you don’t return the product, you will be charged its total price.
- Money takes a lot of time to come in and comes in small amounts from different survey sites. Sometimes you may receive gifts you don’t even need.
- Sometimes survey companies refuse to pay you.
- It consumes a lot of time and you get very few links for completing surveys on a daily basis
What Are Other People Saying About Survey Money Machines?
People around the web all agree that Survey Money Machines isn’t what it claims to be. The main problems they have with these site is the little amount of money that can be made as opposed to what they were promised and the fact that sometimes the person is actually the one that has to pay the company for reviewing its products.
As you may be guessing, our verdict for this site is that it isn’t recommended at all. You will be spending lots of time to sign up and fill up surveys to receive a very small amount of cash which won’t even come if you haven’t completed enough surveys to earn the minimal withdrawal threshold any of these sites requires.
Moreover, Survey Money Machines is full of lies which are a huge reason why not to even try to sign up on it. Our final verdict is that while the site is legitimate, meaning, you can actually make some amount of money from filling surveys, it isn’t worth it due to the actually small amount of cash you will be earning with them. All in all, most survey sites have these same issues.
Looking for a legit way to make money online? Join Frank here
- Is Opinion Outpost Legit? Yet Another Survey Company
- Inbox Dollars Review – Take Surveys For Money
- Is Panda Rsearch A Scam – Surveys For Cash
- Is Swagbucks Legit Or Just Another Scam?