Answering surveys is one of the most common money making opportunities that you will find online. One such opportunity comes from iSurveyWorld, where you get paid to answer surveys.
The company will pay you in cash for each survey you complete. As for earnings, the website doesn’t look like it provides much, you’d likely get to earn $25 per month with iSurveyWorld.
But is this really a legit survey site, or is it just like other scam opportunities that doesn’t really pay?
iSurveyWorld is A Legitimate Survey Website that Pays
iSurveyWorld is a website that believes in the power of the opinions of individuals like you. That’s why they’re willing to pay you to answer surveys on different brands and services.
They believe that your feedback can help shape the products and services that brands offer. Based on this understanding and on my initial research, I can say that iSurveyWorld is a legitimate opportunity.
Though the company, is relatively new, it does pay you money for completing a survey and the money you earn will be sent to your PayPal upon receiving the minimum withdrawal amount.
Initial research, though, also revealed the low-income potential that iSurveyWorld offers. With the number of surveys available, you can likely only expect $25 worth of earnings per month.
It’s a bit disappointing and you’ll see, as we continue with this review, why I say that you can only expect to earn $25 per month with the iSurveyWorld website.
Who Uses iSurveyWorld?
The iSurveyWorld website is used by two groups of people. One of those groups are businesses, advertisers and market researchers who are looking to gather more information about the products and services they provide.
By using iSurveyWorld, business, advertisers, and market researcher no longer need to look for people to answer the surveys that they will be providing.
Through the company, they get access to regular people with different backgrounds. They just need to pay iSurveyWorld and their surveys are assured to be answered by real people with different profiles and backgrounds.
The other groups are people like you who are looking for ways to make some money online. With iSurveyWorld, you’re given a chance to earn income by just answering surveys.
It won’t take up a lot of time, so it will be easy for you to answer several surveys to earn more. The beauty of the opportunity is that the company will be paying you in cash.
Other survey sites usually pay in points and credits, which you can redeem for rewards. But with iSurveyWorld, they will pay you in cash and you can withdraw it to your PayPal account after reaching the minimum withdrawal requirement.
It’s easy and simple to register to iSurveyWorld. The company will also give you a signup bonus, so just by registering, you already earn money.
How Can You Earn with iSurveyWorld?
As you can see above, you earn with iSurveyWorld by answering surveys. The company will pay you in cash for every survey that you are able to complete.
The company will provide you with surveys that come from its clients and they will also link you to surveys from their partners. However, you will only get paid if you answer surveys coming iSurveyWorld and not from their partners.
You can expect to make $0.25 to $1.50 for answering a survey. The amount of money you will earn will depend on the kind of survey that you will be answering.
After registering, the first surveys that you answer are all related to your profile, buying behavior, etc. These won’t usually pay big, but it will be a start.
It’s important that you fill in your profile surveys properly, as this will be iSurveyWorld’s basis on what kind of surveys they will be notifying you about.
Once you have completed all the profile surveys, you can start qualifying for the different surveys that the company offers.
Just because a survey becomes available doesn’t mean that you’ll be able to answer them. You would first need to answer several questions to see if you qualify to take the survey.
If you qualify, you can proceed to answer the survey and you will be paid after you complete it. If you don’t qualify, you won’t be getting anything at all.
After answering the survey, iSurveyWorld will send the money to your account. You will first need to reach the minimum cash out requirement of $25 to be able to withdraw your money to your PayPal account.
Unfortunately, iSurveyWorld doesn’t have any other ways for you to make money except to answer surveys. So reaching that requirement will likely take about 3 to 4 weeks or even more.
This will really depend on how many surveys you are able to qualify for and complete. The beauty of this survey site is that it provides a $5 free sign up bonus.
You will first need to register by filling out the necessary information needed on their website. After registering, iSurveyWorld will have a three of pages that you need to go through first before getting the bonus.
The pages will basically show three or more survey and research companies that you can also join and earn for answering surveys.
There’s no need for you to sign up to any of them to get the bonus. But going through them will take up some of your time. Once done, the bonus will automatically be credited to your account.
You can then start answering the profile surveys and begin earning money.
What is Good about iSurveyWorld
Now that we have more knowledge of what iSurveyWorld is and what it does, it is now time to discuss what is good about the website.
- The first thing that I liked about iSurveryWorld is that it pays you in cash and not in points, credits, or virtual currency. This is a huge plus because most survey sites will just pay you in points, which you can use to redeem for rewards like cash, gift cards, and more. The beauty of getting cash is that you won’t have to worry about not being able to redeem your points since the cash is sent directly to your iSurveyWorld account.
- I also like that iSurveyWorld has a $5 sign up bonus that you will get just for registering on the website. This is an enticing offer and will help you in reaching the minimum amount needed in order for you to cash out your earned money.
- It is free to join iSurveyWorld, so there’s no need to worry about registration or monthly membership fees that you will need to pay.
What is Bad about iSurveyWorld
Not everything is roses and flowers with iSurveyWorld, as there are also things that I didn’t like about the company, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I consider bad about iSurveyWorld is that it only has one way of earning money on the website. It’s not like other survey sites where they are offering other ways to help you earn faster and get your rewards quicker.
- iSurveyWorld also doesn’t have a referral program, which I consider a bad thing. Granted, not everyone is good at referring people to sign up for opportunities. But there are also people who are good at that and a big part of their income rely on referral program opportunities.
- The surveys are limited. It’s bad enough that iSurveyWorld doesn’t have any other way for you to earn money, but it becomes worse when the available surveys are also limited. The availability of surveys will greatly depend on your profile and you will still need to qualify for the available surveys in order to be able to answer them. So this means that there’s a possibility that you might not even be able to answer any of the available surveys.
- Income potential is very low. Since you will only be relying on answering a survey for your income, the chances of earning decent money with iSurveyWorld are very low. The low income you get for answering surveys and the limited surveys available means that reaching the $25 minimum requirement will likely take you a month or more to achieve.
Is iSurveyWorld to be Recommended?
After learning more about the opportunity that iSurveyWorld offers, I would not recommend this opportunity to anyone looking to make money online.
This will be a big waste of time on your part. The highest you can get for a survey is $1.50 and the availability of surveys you can answer is very limited.
There’s also no guarantee that you will even qualify to answer any of the available surveys, as you still need to pass the qualifying questions in order to proceed.
So instead of actually making money on this site, you could spend weeks, or even months, trying to answer surveys and you still won’t earn enough to be able to withdraw $25.
So with a very low-income potential and no other way to increase your chances to earn, I won’t recommend iSurveyWorld. You are better off looking for other opportunities to make money.