Playing mobile games is usually a good way to relax, be entertained, and to kill time. But did you know it can also be a good opportunity to earn rewards? And I’m not thinking about entering tournaments here.
The opportunity comes from the app Jetpack Journey, a mobile game that is designed to reward you with gift cards just by being one of its top players.
How much you can earn with the app will really depend on how good you are at playing it. It’s possible to earn $10 worth of rewards a day, but it won’t be easy to do.
But is this app really legit and does it really pay? Or is it just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Jetpack Journey is a Legitimate Game App that Pays
Jetpack Journey is a mobile game app that is developed by the rewards program company called Perk. It is designed to give you rewards daily, as long as you are one of the top three players by the end of the day.
Based on the requirements for earnings and on my initial impression of the game, I can say that it is a very legitimate opportunity.
The Jetpack Journey app has, so far, delivered on its promise of rewarding the top players of the game at the end of the day.
So far Perk has sent the gift cards to the respective players and there were no issues about people not receiving their rewards.
As for earning $10 worth of gift cards a day, we’ll discuss it as we continue along with this review of the Jetpack Journey app.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses the Jetpack Journey App?
The Jetpack Journey app is basically made for people who love to play mobile games and are also looking for opportunities to earn online.
If you are someone who likes playing mobile games and love to earn, then the app could be for you. It provides you with an opportunity, not only to play a game, but also to earn something from it.
Jetpack Journey rewards its best players daily with $10 worth of gift cards. You just need to have one of the high scores of the game by the end of the day, which ends Midnight CST, and you’ll win.
The reward will be sent to you via email. To participate, you just need to download the Jetpack Journey app, sign in and start playing.
The app can be played by anyone but to participate, you need to be at least 13-years of age, and live in certain countries.
How Do You Earn From Jetpack Journey?
The only way to earn with Jetpack Journey is to play the game and play it well. You will need to be one of the top three players with the highest score by the end of the day in order to get a prize.
The app ends its day on Midnight CST, so you need to make sure that before it reaches midnight, you are one of the three players with the highest scores.
Jetpack Journey will reward you with a $10 gift card for becoming a top player. Mostly, the gift card you will get will come from Amazon, but Perk also has other gift cards from brands like Walmart, Starbucks, Gap, and many more.
The game is actually very simple to play but not easy. The Jetpack Journey game is basically Perk’s version of the addictive and popular mobile game released in 2013, Flappy Bird.
The difference here is that you’ll be using a panda wearing a jetpack instead of a flying bird. Other than that, the game is played similarly.
You basically try to get as far as possible without hitting anything, while also collecting points and tokens along the way. Like the Flappy Bird game, you simply tap on the screen so the panda will go up.
You score as your character progresses further into the game. You also score as you collect tokens and points found within the game. The farther the distance your character has traveled, the higher your score.
In order to participate in Jetpack Journey’s daily competition, you would need to download the app and sign-up via your Facebook account.
If you don’t do this, you can still play the game, but you won’t be able to participate in the competition and have a chance to win rewards.
It looks like Facebook is the app’s way of verifying your age and the country you belong in to see if you qualify for the competition.
The app is available for download and to be played worldwide but the competition is for select countries only.
Aside from getting gift cards if you are one of the three highest scorers of the game at the end of the day, you also get certain benefits by being a Perk member.
Perk has daily, weekly, and monthly Sweepstakes that gives out great rewards and prizes that you can enter for being a member. You can win cash, gift cards, and other items.
What I Liked about the Jetpack Journey App
After learning more about the Jetpack Journey mobile game app and how it works, it is time to discuss what I liked about the app.
- The first thing that I liked about the Jetpack Journey app is that it provides you a way to earn rewards while playing a video game. You won’t need to do any kind of work, answer surveys, watch videos, click ads, and so on in order to earn. There’s also no need for you to download anything at all or install something. You just need to download the app, sign-up via your Facebook account, and start playing the game.
- It’s also a good thing that the Jetpack Journey app provides you with a chance to win rewards daily. The competition restarts every Midnight CST, so if you didn’t get a chance to win today, you still have a chance to win tomorrow. It also means you have a chance to earn rewards daily if you’re really good at playing the game.
- I also like that the Jetpack Journey app is available for free. There’s no need for you to pay for anything when you download the app or register. There’s also no monthly membership fee that you have to worry about, so the app is basically risk-free to try on your part.
What I Disliked about the Jetpack Journey App
As good as the Jetpack Journey app sounds, there are actually several things that I didn’t like about it, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the Jetpack Journey app is that it doesn’t have cash options. Yes, there’s really nothing wrong with getting gift cards, but if you’re like me, I would really prefer to be rewarded in cash instead of gift cards.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about the Jetpack Journey app is that it doesn’t offer any other way to earn. The only way you can earn with this app is through playing the game and becoming one of the top scorers. If you’re not good at playing games, then you will likely be wasting a lot of time on the app without being able to earn anything.
- I also didn’t like that the Jetpack Journey app is not easy to play. The game has a simple rule and interface, but actually winning on the app and getting a high score is a bit hard to do.
- It’s also bad that Jetpack Journey only rewards the top three players of the game. With so many players, it will be hard to try and beat everyone for one of the three available spots.
Is the Jetpack Journey App to be Recommended?
After a thorough review of the Jetpack Journey app, I can say that it is something I wouldn’t really recommend for anyone to try unless you enjoy just playing the game for fun.
Yes, you just need to play a video game in order to earn rewards. But since the game is a bit hard to really succeed at, you will likely be spending a lot of time on it to try and reach the high score.
And for just a $10 gift card, spending a majority of your time trying to win on the app is not a wise thing to do. As for the earning, yes it is possible for you to earn a $10 gift card on this app per day.
But it won’t be easy to do. One of the draws of the Flappy Bird game in 2013 is that it is simple to play but hard to really succeed. People were challenged with the game, that’s why it became popular.
I think this is what Perk is trying to accomplish here, but they took it up a notch and promised a reward for the top players.
If you still want to try out the game and see if you can win, you can do so. I just don’t recommend that you do it, because it’s a waste of your precious time, that you could be using for a real opportunity to make money.