For today, we’ll be talking about the website called Jingit, where you get paid to view ads, answer surveys and even shop. The company will pay in cash for every task that you complete.
Some members claim to earn $10 to $15 a week with Jingit, which might not be much but is still a good chunk of change to get. But is what they claim really legitimate? And does this opportunity really pay you?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Jingit Is a Legitimate Opportunity That Pays You
Jingit is a website and app that provides you with ways to make money by watching ads, answering surveys, logging in, and even buying certain items.
The company will pay you in cash for completing the tasks, which you can use to purchase music or to withdraw via a Debit Card that the company will provide.
Given what Jingit does, I can say that it is very much a legitimate opportunity that will really pay you for completing tasks, including shopping.
The company delivers on that promise and they also send your money to you, whether it is cash or items. It is also easy to register to the website and you won’t have to worry about paying for anything to do so.
As for the $10 to $15 per week earning, I can say that it is possible, but it won’t be that simple, especially reaching $15 a week. You’ll see why, as we delve further into this review of the website.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses Jingit?
Jingit is made for two groups of people. One of the groups are people like you who are looking for ways to make some money online. You can earn either through their website or through the mobile app.
The other groups are businesses and advertisers who are looking to increase the engagement of people with their brands.
For people like you, Jingit provides you with an opportunity to make some money online doing simple tasks. Just by watching ads, answering surveys, or even just checking in at your favorite stores will earn you money.
The company will also pay if you purchase certain items in the store, giving you several opportunities to earn on the website or app and make money faster.
It’s easy to register to Jingit and it is free to do so. You just need to be at least 13-years-old and live in the U.S.
For businesses and advertisers, Jingit provides them with an opportunity to increase the engagement of their brands. By advertising on the website or app, they get access to Jingit’s members.
The company also provides them with an opportunity to increase the sales of one of their items, as Jingit gives its members the opportunity to earn by purchasing certain items.
So businesses can mark certain items they want to be purchased more, so Jingit’s members will focus on buying them to earn some cash.
How Do You Earn with Jingit?
As mentioned above, Jingit will pay you for doing certain things on the website or on the app. You will be paid in cash, which you can use to purchase music or to withdraw as actual cash.
But the main way to earn with Jingit is by buying certain products. The company will feature certain products that they will pay you in the form of cash back if you purchase that item.
Jingit provides you two ways to earn by purchasing products. The first one is purchasing certain products in certain stores.
The website or app will show you a lot of different stores that the company has partnered with, like Walmart, Target, etc. Each store will feature the available products that you can buy to earn cash back.
These products, though, will need to be purchased at certain stores, which the app or website will also show. So to earn, you will need to go to these stores to purchase the said product.
The other way is to purchase a product at any store. Jingit also has a product page, which shows more products that you can earn money from when you purchase it.
The difference here is that these products can be purchased at any store that you can buy them in. It also doesn’t matter what brand they are, as long as you purchase the product you will get paid.
To get paid, you will need to make sure to get a receipt for purchasing the product and take a photo of the receipt. You will need to upload it via the app or through the website in order to earn.
Once Jingit is able to confirm the item you purchased, they will send your money to your account. The amount of money you can get will depend on the product that you buy.
Aside from shopping, you can also earn money from watching ads or answering surveys that come from leading brands. It’s not mentioned how much you can earn watching ads, but some claim it to be at $0.30 per ad.
Other than watching ads or answering surveys, you can also earn money just by checking in at certain stores. You won’t need to purchase anything on the store, just go there and open the Jingit app.
If it turns out to be a participating store, you will get to earn some money. So how will you be able to get all the money you earned?
Jingit provides you with two ways to use the money you earned. First, is you can use your earnings to purchase music on the music.me website. The other way is to withdraw your earnings using the Jingit Visa Debit Card.
The card can help you withdraw your money at any US Bank ATM or use it as a debit card in stores and establishments that accept Visa payments.
You can apply for the Jingit Visa Debit Card on the website and it will be delivered to you within 3 weeks. The card has an enrollment fee that will require you to pay in Jingit earnings.
The enrollment fee is set at $3 and the card has no maintenance fee unless it becomes inactive for 90 days.
It doesn’t seem like Jingit has a minimum requirement on how much money you can withdraw and it will take 3 to 4 days for it to appear on your record. There is, however, an earning limit.
Jingit only allows you to earn a maximum of $10 per week. You can increase it, however, by referring people to join the website. The cap is expanded by $0.25 per friend you refer.
It can reach up to an aggregate capacity of $15 per week and each week will begin on Sunday. It is easy and free to register to Jingit. You can sign up through the website or the mobile app.
What I Liked about Jingit
Now that we have more knowledge about how Jingit works and what it is, it is now time to discuss what I like about the website.
- The first thing that I liked about Jingit is that it pays you in cash. A lot of opportunities right now offer to pay in points or credits, which you can use to redeem for rewards. But with Jingit, they will pay you in cash, so you won’t have to worry about saving up on points to be able to redeem for a reward you like.
- I also like that Jingit doesn’t seem to have any minimum withdrawal amount, as you can use the money you earned anytime you want. You can use it in the music.me website or withdraw it to your Jingit Visa Debit Card.
- It’s also a big plus that Jingit offers more than one way to earn money, as this can allow you to increase your earnings faster. You won’t have to settle for just one way to earn, as there are other options for you to choose from to make money on the website or app.
- I also like that it is free to join Jingit and that it has an app that you can download. In this way, you won’t have to worry about paying for any registration fee for the opportunity. You can also even earn money using your mobile phone.
What I Disliked about the Jingit
Of course, not everything is great with Jingit, as there are also things that I didn’t like about the company.
- The first thing that I didn’t like Jingit is that they have an earnings limit. The company has a $10 earning limit per week, which means you cannot earn more than that amount unless you are able to refer more people to join. But the limit can only be increased up to an aggregate capacity of $15 per week. This means there’s really no way for you to earn big with Jingit.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about Jingit is that you can only withdraw your money via the Jingit Visa Debit Card. It would be great if the company can offer PayPal payments as well, especially since the debit card will cost you when you enroll for one.
- I also didn’t like that the opportunity is only available to U.S. residents, as this could very well limit your options when it comes to referring people. The opportunity that Jingit provides will also benefit a lot of people from all over the world.
Is Jingit to be Recommended?
Based on my thorough review of Jingit, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth trying out. Not only is it a legitimate opportunity, but it can allow you to earn money by shopping.
The beauty of this is that you won’t really need to purchase items that you don’t need or change your buying behavior. Jingit has a lot of useful products that it offers cash back for.
So you can still continue to shop for the items that you usually buy, but this time you can earn money from it, as long as its one of the items that can earn you money.
Window shopping will also be profitable for you as well if you happen to visit participating sites. Just don’t expect to get rich here or for Jingit to replace your day job.
The earning limit that the company has ensures that you will only make as much as $15 per week or about $60 a month max.
As for earning that $10 to $15 a week, yes, it is possible to do that on Jingit. The opportunities that the company provides you make it possible to earn $10 to $15.
Without the earning limit, you could have possibly earned more money with this website.