Get-Paid-To (GPT) websites are another common opportunity that you can find when it comes to making money online.
As the name of this type of site says, GPT sites will basically pay you to do something. It could be completing offers, answering surveys, watching videos, and so on.
You will get paid for each activity that you complete and the payment you get will depend on the GPT website you are doing the tasks in.
For this review, we’ll be talking about a GPT site called Jobs2Shop. It’s a site that will pay you for completing the various tasks that they offer on the website.
You can earn answering surveys, completing offers, playing games, and more. You get paid in money, which you can withdraw after reaching the minimum cash out threshold.
Earning potential will be dependent on your effort, but from the looks of it, it’s possible to earn about $25 to $50 a month with this opportunity.
But is Jobs2Shop really a legitimate GPT site that will pay you or is just another scam to stay away from?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Jobs2Shop is a Legitimate Opportunity To Make Money
Jobs2Shop is a GPT site that offers various opportunities to make money online. They provide different tasks that enable you to make money.
You can earn from answering surveys, completing offers, becoming a mystery shopper, and more. You will get paid in cash, which you can withdraw via PayPal after reaching the minimum threshold.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, the site looks very much legit, as it is able to deliver on its promise of providing people with ways to make money online.
There have been some complaints from various members, though, about the site not crediting them after completing a task.
There have also been complaints about the site not paying them the money after reaching the minimum cash out threshold.
Now, these complaints are a bit concerning and I’ll provide more details about it as we progress further in this review. I’ll also discuss if $25 to $50 is really what you can expect to earn here.
Who Uses the Jobs2Shop Website?
The Jobs2Shop website is designed to be used by two groups of people, with one being brands and businesses that are looking for ways to engage and gather information from customers.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to earn extra income online.
For brands and businesses, the site offers them an opportunity to engage with people in various ways. They can gather information by conducting surveys to the members of the site or getting them as mystery shoppers. They can also have them complete various offers, like signing up or subscribing.
Brands and businesses that have retail stores can also offer cash backs to attract more people to shop at their respective stores.
For people like you, Jobs2Shop offers you an opportunity to make money doing the various activities that were mentioned. You will get paid for each activity that you are able to complete.
The money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal, provided you are able to meet the requirements. Becoming a member on this site is easy and free to do so. You just need to be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years old.
In the next section, I’ll discuss more on how you can earn with this website, as well as the issues that people have with it.
How Do You Make Money with Jobs2Shop?
The Jobs2Shop GPT website offers various ways for you to make money online. They will pay you in cash for each activity that you are able to complete.
The money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal, provided you meet the minimum requirements needed to do so.
To begin, you would first need to become a member of the Jobs2Shop website. You just need to fill out your profile, answer the member questionnaire, and confirm your email to start.
You also need to be a resident of the U.S. and be at least 18 years old to be able to register. After registering, you will immediately get $5 just for signing up.
It’s important that your profile is properly and completely filled out, as this is what the site will use to determine what tasks they can send to your account.
The first way to make money is through Survey Evaluations. The site uses third-party survey provider Peanut Labs for the surveys they have. You can expect to earn about $0.30 to $2 per completed survey.
The other way to earn is by completing offers. These offers usually require you to sign up for something or try out new products. There are two types of offers, one is Paid Offer and the other is Free Offer.
Paid Offers are those that will require you to pay upfront, like paying $15 for a subscription or other trial offers. You will usually need to provide credit card details when signing up. You can likely earn $2 to $15 per paid offer.
Free offers are the ones where you don’t need to pay anything or provide credit card details when signing up. You can expect to earn $0.10 to $1 per completed free offer.
Aside from surveys and offers, you can also earn by being a mystery shopper. The site has partnered with several trusted mystery shopping companies to provide you with this opportunity.
The assignments can vary, as some will require you to visit certain stores while others require you to just visit online stores. The pay can also vary, but you can likely expect to earn about $20 – $60 per assignment.
Jobs2Shop also has a referral program, where they will pay you $5 for every person you refer to the GPT site.
There are also other ways to earn like earning cash back from certain stores and getting prizes for playing games. There isn’t a lot of information about these methods, though, which means they are likely limited.
Now to be able to withdraw your earnings, you will need at least $25 in your account. You will get paid every 20th of the month.
When you request for a withdrawal, for instance, in December, regardless of the date, you can get your money on January 20. But this is not the only requirement, as half of the $25 should come from Current Evaluation Credit.
This means that half the money will need to come from Survey Evaluation earnings. This is likely one of the main reasons why a lot of people are not getting their money when they request for a withdrawal.
It’s not enough that you just earn $25 on the site, half of that earning will need to come from Survey Evaluation earnings. If not, you won’t be able to get your money.
As for missing credits, it’s possible that these members have yet to complete the requirements to be able to earn.
It’s important that you make sure you have really met the requirement to be able to receive payment from Jobs2Shop.
What is Good about Jobs2Shop
Now that we know more about Jobs2Shop, it’s time to discuss what the good things about this opportunity are.
- The first good thing that I found with Jobs2Shop is that it offers a lot of ways for you to make money on the site. This is good because it means that you won’t just have to rely on one activity to earn. There are various activities that you can do to make money, allowing you to earn faster and reach the minimum cash out quicker.
- I also like that Jobs2Shop pays you in cash instead of points, or gift cards. Paying in cash makes it easier to see the value of what you will be getting without the need to convert it. And I don’t have problems getting paid in gift cards, but if you ask me, I would always prefer to get paid in cash since it gives me more freedom when it comes to spending it.
- It’s also good that becoming a member is simple and free to do so. Plus, you will also get a $5 bonus just for signing up.
What is Bad about Jobs2Shop
As good as this opportunity sounds, there are also things about it that I didn’t really like, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first bad thing about Jobs2Shop is that requesting a payout is not as simple as it looks. The minimum cash out requirement is $25, but in order to withdraw that, $12.50 or half of the earnings will have to come from Survey Evaluations. This means that even if you reach $25 but the earnings from the surveys didn’t reach half of it, you won’t be able to withdraw your money.
- Speaking of $25, I also consider it a bad thing that Jobs2Shop’s minimum withdrawal requirement is a bit high. This means that reaching won’t be easy and will likely require you to spend a lot of time and effort on the site.
- I’m also not a fan of the many complaints about Jobs2Shop, especially when it comes to contacting their customer support. This shows that the company doesn’t really care about its members since their support system in assisting members with problems and inquiries is not top notch.
Do I Recommend Jobs2Shop?
After learning more about Jobs2Shop and what it can offer, I can say that it is an opportunity that you could check out and see if its something for you.
I don’t recommend them fully, because of several factors. Chief one among those would be the difficulty in requesting to withdraw your money.
Trying to earn $25 a month is already not an easy task, but trying to earn half of it from Survey Evaluations makes it even more challenging.
This is because it somehow limits what you can really do with the site. Instead of just focusing on doing activities that pay well, you will be forced to participate in surveys as well just to be able to withdraw.
This is a hassle that I’m not really fond of. I’m also not a fan of the site’s lack of proper customer support. It’s never really a good thing if a website like this one has a bad customer support system. This shows that the site doesn’t really care about its members.
Despite these things, I still also recognize the potential of Jobs2Shop.
This is why I still recommend that you take a look at it yourself and see if you will be enticed by it. Just remember not to expect too much from this opportunity.
Other Interesting Posts
- Is National Consumer Panel A Scam?
- Is Op4g Opinionplus Surveys A Scam?
- Is Nicequest A Scam?
- Is Opinium Research Panel A Scam?
- Is Microsoft User Research Playtest A Scam?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020