Other than survey sites, Get-Paid-To (GPT) sites is another type of website that you will commonly find when you search the internet for opportunities to make money online.
They are somewhat similar to survey sites since one of their opportunities to earn consists of answering surveys. Their main difference is the fact that GPT sites provide a lot of different opportunities to make money.
You can earn by answering a survey, completing offers, watching videos, downloading apps, and much more. The kinds of tasks you can do will depend on the GPT site.
For this review, we’ll talk about a GPT site called Keep Rewarding, which provides an opportunity to get rewarded with points for completing the various tasks available on the site.
The points can be exchanged for different rewards, including cash, once you have reached the minimum cash out requirement.
The value of the rewards you can get will depend on the time and effort you will spend completing the available tasks the site has.
From the looks of it, it seems possible that you can earn up to $50 a month with this opportunity. But is Keep Rewarding really a legitimate GPT site to make money or a just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Keep Rewarding is a Legitimate GPT Site that Really Pays
Keep Rewarding is a Get-Paid-To website that will basically pay you for completing various tasks found on the site. You will get paid for answering surveys, watching videos, completing offers, click ads, and so on.
The site will pay you in points for each task that you are able to complete. The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards that the site offers.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Keep Rewarding is a legit GPT site that will really allow you to make money online.
The site does offer a variety of ways for you to earn and they will really pay you the rewards after you have redeemed your points.
There are some complaints about the site, though, coming from the members. One of the main complaints is that the payments take a while to arrive.
Another common complaint is that opportunities to earn, especially with offers, seem to be better if you live in the U.S.
I’ll discuss these things in more detail as we progress further with this review. I’ll also discuss if $50 a month is really the maximum amount of money you can earn.
Who Uses Keep Rewarding?
The Keep Rewarding GPT website is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being brands and businesses looking for ways to engage customers.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make money online.
For brands and businesses the site offers a variety of ways that they can engage with consumers and potential consumers.
They can gather information via surveys or get people to sign up through offers. They can also get people to watch video ads, share something on social media, or even shop through Keep Rewarding. They have the freedom to decide how they want to engage with people.
Now for people like you, the site offers various opportunities to earn.
The activities mentioned above are the activities that will allow you to earn on this GPT site. You will get paid in points for each task that you complete and the points you earn can be redeemed for rewards.
It’s simple and free to become a member of Keep Rewarding and it is available worldwide, allowing anyone to join.
In the next section, I’ll discuss this in more detail, as well as the opportunities to earn that the site offers.
How Do You Earn with Keep Rewarding?
Keep Rewarding provides various ways for you to earn on the website. They will pay you in points for each task that you are able to complete.
The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, like cash and gift cards coming from different brands.
To begin, you would first need to register on the website, which is simple and free to do so. You would need to fill out the required details like your name, address, and email address.
You would also need to agree to the site’s terms and conditions and verify if the information you provided is indeed correct and accurate.
Once done, you can start earning on the Keep Rewarding site. The first way to earn is by answering surveys.
The surveys they have are a bit different since you’ll be required to complete an offer first after filling in your information. Afterward, you will be answering survey questions. You can expect to earn as much as 50 points.
The other way you can earn is by completing offers. Similar to other GPT sites, the offers usually require you to subscribe or to sign up for something. Just be mindful of offers that require your credit card information.
This means it’s a free trial and they will automatically charge you after the trial ends. The points you can earn here will vary greatly on the kind of offer you will be signing up for.
When you complete an offer and earn a point, your name will also be automatically added to their daily draw, where you can be one of the 10 lucky winners to earn the points the pot has accumulated.
The site will also reward you for watching 1 to 2-minute videos. The amount of points you can earn here are not that big, as you can likely expect 1 to 2 points.
There are certain jobs where you will be required to watch multiple videos. These types of jobs pay 3 to 5 points.
You can also earn points by shopping within the site. The points you earn will depend on the item you purchase and on the money you spend. This works similar to rebate sites where you earn cash back when you shop.
Keep Rewarding can also allow you to earn via social media, as there will be moments where they will ask you to post something to your social media site for 10 points.
Lastly, the site also has a referral program where you can earn 10% of whatever points your referral earns when they use the site.
So what do you do with the points? Well, you can redeem them for cash or gift cards and you would only need to reach 500 points. A point equals to $0.01 so 500 points equal to $5.
The cash will be paid via PayPal, while the site has gift cards from Amazon and Walmart. You can expect to get your reward in 7 to 14 days. The PayPal withdrawal is available in dollars and pounds.
However, as members have been complaining, rewards can take up to 3 weeks before you can get them. Research showed that the reason for the slow processing is that there are only 1 or 2 people doing this. So this will explain why it takes a while for rewards to get delivered to members.
Another common complaint is that the opportunity to earn via offers is better if you live in the U.S. One possible explanation for this is that the offers they provide seem to have been initially for U.S. residents only before they decided to make it worldwide.
This means that a lot of the available offer they have are geared for U.S. citizens. Hopefully, the site can improve on this as they get more businesses to come in.
What I Liked about Keep Rewarding
Now that we have learned more about Keep Rewarding, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Keep Rewarding is they provide several opportunities for you to earn on the website. This means that you won’t just have to rely on one particular way to make money, allowing you to be able to earn more and reach the cash out requirement faster.
- I also like that Keep Rewarding offers various options when it comes to cashing out the points that you earn. You can choose to get paid in cash or in a gift card, which is good. Not everyone likes getting paid in gift cards only, while some don’t like cash. So having an option is a good thing.
- I also consider it a good thing that it is simple and free to be a member of Keep Rewarding and that the opportunity is available worldwide. In this way, you won’t have to worry about paying anything when you sign up or be limited to the number of people you can recommend the site to.
What I Disliked about Keep Rewarding
Of course, not everything is good and dandy with Keep Rewarding, as there are also things that I didn’t like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I didn’t like is that the site takes a while to send the rewards to it’s members. They say you can expect to get it in 1 to 2 weeks, which is quite long. But there are times where you’ll have to wait 3 weeks before you can get the reward sent to you. Hopefully, the site can improve upon this as soon as possible.
- I also didn’t like that the opportunity to earn via offers in Keep Rewarding is not that many unless you are a U.S. resident. This is frustrating because offers, together with surveys, are the two highest paying opportunities in the site. So if you can only rely on one, then your opportunity to earn more diminishes.
- I also didn’t like that the earning potential of Keep Rewarding is very low. Yes, they have a lot of opportunities to earn, but the main ones are answering surveys and completing offers. So you will need to concentrate on these two tasks to really earn well. I believe earning $50 a month is possible, but you will need to put in the effort to complete a lot of the tasks available on the site. And you will also need to have a lot of referrals.
Do I Recommend Keep Rewarding?
After learning more about Keep Rewarding, I can say that it is an opportunity that you could check out and see for yourself.
I don’t fully recommend this site because of its low-income potential and that getting the reward will take a while. Yes, you could earn $50 a month with this opportunity. But a lot of things will need to go your way and you will also need the help of referrals to achieve this consistently. However, I still recognize the upsides of Keep Rewarding.
This is why I still recommend that you check it out and try it for yourself. Just remember not to expect a lot from this site to avoid being disappointed.
- Opinionsquare Surveys Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Opini Surveys Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Myiyo Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Mindmover Surveys Review – A Make Money Opportunity
- Mypoints Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020