Answering surveys is one of the most common opportunities you can find when it comes to making money online.
There are a lot of websites out there that offer surveys as their main, or at least, one of their options to make money.
But with so many sites offering surveys as an option to make money, choosing the ones that are legitimate and not a waste of time becomes a challenge.
To help you with that, we review money-making sites to help you identify which sites you should be focusing on and which ones you should ignore.
For this review, we’ll be talking about a site called KnowledgePanel. It is a survey site for U.S. residents to allow them to earn various rewards just by answering surveys.
The value of the rewards you can earn will depend on several factors. But from the looks of it, you will likely earn about $5 – $10 a month with this opportunity or get a free computer and internet access to use.
But is KnowledgePanel really a legitimate opportunity or just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
KnowledgePanel is A Legitimate Opportunity To Make Money
KnowledgePanel is a website that provides you with an opportunity to earn rewards by answering surveys. The site will pay in points for each survey that you are able to complete.
The points you earn can be redeemed for cash. The site is also owned by GfK Custom Research, which is a well-known research company that deals with Fortune 500 companies.
From the looks of it, KnowledgePanel is a legitimate survey site that really pays its member. The site delivers on its promise of providing surveys that will allow you to earn rewards.
You can also be assured of its legitimacy due to it being owned by GfK, a research company which is very well-known.
Despite being a legitimate site, there are still some concerns about the research panel. One of the recent complaints about the site is that it doesn’t deliver the rewards after redeeming points.
Another common complaint about it, is that becoming a member is not easy and the opportunities to earn are scarce. I’ll discuss this in more detail as the review progresses.
I’ll also discuss more about the rewards that you can likely get from this survey site.
Who Uses KnowledgePanel?
The KnowledgePanel website is designed to be used by various businesses and organizations who are looking to gather information to help them make important decisions.
They can do this by conducting surveys to their community of panelists who are more than willing to provide information and opinions that businesses and organizations can use.
It is also designed for people like you who are looking for ways to earn rewards just by answering survey questionnaires.
The survey site provides an opportunity to earn rewards just for answering surveys. By becoming a member and one of their panelists, you get a chance to earn various rewards.
You will be paid in points, which you can redeem for various rewards that are available. KnowledgePanel only requires that you are a U.S. resident and have access to the internet.
However, even if you don’t have internet access, you will still be able to become a member. In the next section, I’ll expound on this more and also discuss what kind of rewards you can expect.
How Do You Earn Rewards with KnowledgePanel?
KnowledgePanel only offers one way to earn rewards and that is by answering and completing the surveys that they send you.
You will be paid in points for each survey you complete and the points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards.
Now to begin earning with this site, you will first need to become a member and be one of their panelists. The opportunity is available only to U.S. residents. They also require that you will have access to the internet.
If you are a U.S. resident but don’t really have access to an internet connection, don’t worry as KonwledgePanel has you covered.
The site will provide you with a computer with a free telephone dial-up internet access to allow you to participate in the surveys that they will send. The free equipment will be with you as long as you remain a member.
To be a member, though, you will need to receive an invitation from GfK. Yes, you cannot just go to their site and join whenever you like. You will need to receive an email invitation first.
Unfortunately, getting an invitation is done randomly and there’s no way yet for you to request an invitation. This is one of the major problems with the site since not everyone can join.
There’s no mention on the site on how you can request to get an invitation. And contacting them might not be the way to get one either. For now, you can only wait and hope they send you an invite.
The good news is that if you do get an invite, anyone in your household can sign up using the invite they send.
If you are one of the lucky ones to get invited, you can expect to receive about one survey a week. As a thank you for registering, you will also get an introductory survey that is worth $10.
The site will pay you 1,000 points, which equals $1, for each completed survey. The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards that the site has.
There doesn’t seem to be any minimum cash out requirement, but you just need to reach the point value of the available reward to be able to redeem it.
Another recent complaint about the site is that it takes a while for the site to send the rewards. There were some members who complained that they have yet to receive the $25 gift card they redeemed their points for.
Though this is a bit concerning, considering it is recent, I would like to label them as isolated cases first since there are only a few of them and there are more positive reviews about the site.
What is Good about KnowledgePanel
Now that we know more about how KnowledgePanel works and what it is offering, it’s time to discuss the good things about this opportunity.
- The first thing that is good about KnowledgePanel is that not having an internet connection won’t be a problem for you to become a member. The site will provide you with a computer and a telephone dial-up with internet access for free. Sure it’s dial-up so its speed will likely suck, but you’re still getting it for free together with a computer. That’s huge, considering survey sites don’t really provide that kind of perk.
- I also consider it a good thing that KnowledgePanel will try to send one survey a week, which means you can at least expect to receive one survey for you to answer. And based on the comments of a lot of people, the site seems to be delivering on this. Some are likely even receiving more than one survey a week, which is great since it will allow you to earn faster.
- It’s also good that KnowledgePanel doesn’t charge anything for you to become a member. This is great, especially considering you will get a computer and free access to the internet if you don’t have internet access of your own.
What is Bad about KnowledgePanel
Of course, not everything is good and dandy with KnowledgePanel, as there are also things that I consider bad about this opportunity.
- The first bad thing about KnowledgePanel is that becoming a member is not easy. You will need to receive an email invite from Gfk, the site’s mother company, to be able to register and become a member. Without that invitation, there’s no way you will be able to join this survey site. Unfortunately, invitations are sent randomly, so there’s also no way for you to request an invite.
- I also consider it a bad thing that KnowledgePanel only has one opportunity to earn, and that is by answering surveys. This means that there’s really no way for you to increase your earnings on the site, as you will only be reliant on the surveys that they send you. It would actually be okay even if they just have a referral program to give an opportunity to earn more.
Is KnowledgePanel to be Recommended?
After learning more about what KnowledgePanel brings to the table, I can say that KnowledgePanel is a survey site that I don’t really recommend but you could check it out if you want.
The reason I don’t recommend this site is that its earning potential is really low. You can likely only get to earn about $5 to $10 a month here, considering they usually send only one survey invite a week.
Couple that with the fact that you cannot really join without an invitation, then you will likely only waste your time with this opportunity.
However, if you are one of the lucky ones that received an invite to register on the site, then you could give it a try and see for yourself if it is an opportunity that is worth your time.
Just remember not to expect to get rich here or earn enough for you to make it a full-time income source.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- How to Make Money With Adult Premium Snapchat - July 23, 2021
- How to Start an Investment Club - July 23, 2021
- What Is 7K Metals and What is the Guarantee That This Company Is Legitimate? - July 23, 2021