For today, we’ll be conducting a review of the Leapforce website. This website is designed to pay you to be a search engine evaluator. You will basically be reviewing the content of search engine results.
But is this really a legitimate way to earn money or is it just a scam where you’re just wasting your time? Let’s find out in this review. But before we begin, let us first discuss what Leapforce is.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is Leapforce?
Leapforce is a website that offers you an opportunity to have flexibility in your work, allowing you to work where you want and when you want.
You basically become an independent contractor for the company that manages your own business. As a contractor, your job will be to evaluate search engine results.
You will be checking the results for irrelevant content and marking them as such. You will be paid for each hour of work that you complete.
You will just need to send an invoice once a month and the company will pay within 30 days via direct deposit.
To become one of Leapforce’s agents, you will need to apply and pass a qualifying exam. Once you pass, you can become a contractor and start working for the company.
Who Uses Leapforce?
The Leapforce website is used by two types of people; the first are people like you who are looking to have more flexibility and freedom when it comes to working.
The other are search engine businesses who are looking for more information regarding search engine results and feedback regarding their performance.
For search engines like Google, Leapforce provides them with an opportunity to see if the websites and contents they are coming out with is relevant to the word or phrase that people type on the search engine.
This helps them see if there is irrelevant content coming out that should not be ranking high in the search engine results.
The irrelevant content usually comes out when search engine companies update their algorithms. With the help of Leapforce, these companies can ensure that the results of the searches will be relevant.
For people like you, Leapforce offers an opportunity to be able to work from home and have a flexible work schedule that can fit your lifestyle.
The company offers a competitive pay for your services and no required working hours, making it an ideal opportunity if you want more freedom and flexibility with your time.
The work you need to do is simple, as you will need to evaluate search engine results and identify which content is irrelevant.
You will be paid by the hour and your payment will be given within 30 days after you have submitted your invoice to Leapforce.
To become a member, you just need to fill out an application form and pass a qualifying exam, then you can start working.
How You Make Money with Leapforce
In Leapforce, you are basically hired to be an evaluator of search engine results and will be paid per hour of work rendered. The difference is that there are no required hours that you need to work, allowing you a flexible schedule.
As an evaluator, you’re basically checking to see if the results that the search engine came up with are relevant or not. There are times when you do a search and the results have no connection or is irrelevant to the word or phrase you typed.
That is basically what you need to do, check for the irrelevant content that is appearing and rank them accordingly. Leapforce has a list of requirements that content would need to meet to deem them relevant.
Based on that requirement, you will need to rank the results according to their relevance. This type of work is important to companies like Google.
This ensures that their search engine service will only be coming out with content that is relevant to what people searched for. This avoids unwanted content making it on the search results.
This also makes it easier and faster for other people to find the kind of content they are looking for, thus saving them precious time whenever they do their search.
As for how much you will be paid, Leapforce didn’t specify in their website how much you will be getting. Other Leapforce workers also signed a non-disclosure agreement about the earnings they received.
So it’s really hard to know how much money you will get until you are already working there. But they did say that you will be paid per hour of work you rendered.
You will need to send an invoice every month, showing the number of hours you worked. Leapforce will then pay you your money within 30 days after receiving your invoice.
Payments are made via direct deposit and since you are an independent contractor, taxes will have to be computed by you.
Now to be a worker of Leapforce, you will need to fill out an application form and pass a qualifying exam. The exam is three-parts and it tests both your theoretical and practical comprehension of evaluating search engines.
The other test will be your proof that you passed grammar class. If you fail the qualifying exam, there’s a possibility that you are eligible for a retake. If not, then you won’t be accepted into their workforce.
Other requirements for the job are that you should have a computer, a high-speed internet connection, and you must be at least 18 years old. It seems Leapforce is available internationally.
What is Good about Leapforce
Now that we have discussed what Leapforce is and has an understanding of how it works, it is now time to talk about what is good with the website.
- Probably the best thing that I liked about Leapforce is that it gives the freedom and flexibility to work the number of hours that you want and when you want to work. This is a big thing because you now have an opportunity to work within the schedule that you prefer and not be bound to working from 9 to 5.
- I also liked the fact that Leapforce is available internationally, allowing everyone from all over the world the opportunity to work from home and have flexibility with their working hours.
- It is free to join, as they don’t charge registration fees or have monthly membership fees for you to maintain. This makes joining Leapforce risk-free on your part.
The Bad Things about Leapforce
Of course, there are also things that are not so good about Leapforce, which we’ll discuss here.
- One of the things that I didn’t like about Leapforce is that they are very discreet about how much they are paying their workers. Though there’s really nothing wrong with that, I do believe that you would first want to know how much you can possibly earn before you spend time and effort in applying and taking the exam. Some are saying that you’re likely to earn around $12 to $15 per hour, but that’s just a guess.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about Leapforce is that the qualifying exam is a bit hard. Sure this shows that they are serious about what they do and only want people who can really do the job. But the fact that you can only take the exam once (there are cases where you might be eligible for one retake) and if you fail you can’t take it again. So this opportunity might not be for everyone.
- There are also reports saying that as an independent agent of Leapforce, you are required to complete 200 tasks monthly. This is not yet sure, but if it is, this actually lessens the flexibility with the number of hours you’ll need to allot on this job.
- You’re not really your own boss here, as you will still be working for a company. Yes, you can decide when to work, but with the minimum requirement that you need to complete, you are still working as an employee and is still answerable to a boss.
Is Leapforce a Scam or a Legitimate Opportunity?
From what I’ve seen so far, Leapforce is not a scam and is actually a legitimate opportunity. Sure there are some complaints and issues, but all opportunities and jobs have these as well.
The company has also been in business since 2008, which means it has been operating for 10 years. Their longevity shows that they are not just a business that is scamming people to do work for them.
They are also working with big companies like Google, so you know they really mean business.
Do I Recommend Leapforce?
Is Leapforce a company that I recommend? If you’re really looking for a home-based opportunity that will really provide you with freedom and flexibility and actually be your own boss, then Leapforce is not the one you’re looking for.
Yes, they won’t require you to work for a certain number of hours a day or a week, but there will still, allegedly, be some requirements as to how many tasks you would need to accomplish in a month.
This still limits the freedom that you have. You are also still technically employed here, so there’s still a boss and company that you must answer to and not just the clients you will be working with.
If you’re just looking for a job that provides some flexibility and allows you to work anywhere, then you could give Leapforce a try. But if you really want an online business, then look for other opportunities.