Survey sites are one of the most common websites you will find that offers opportunities for you to make money online.
These sites are a dime a dozen and new sites are being launched yearly. With so many survey sites out there, finding which ones are worth joining becomes a challenge.
Not all of these survey sites are legitimate or provide a decent opportunity to earn. A lot of them are actually a scam or a waste of your time and effort.
For this review, we’ll be discussing a site called MaCorr Panel, a website that offers an opportunity for you to earn money by answering surveys.
The site will pay you in cash and/or raffle entries to sweepstakes to earn more cash. The amount of money you can earn here depends greatly on the kind of survey you will get.
You can probably expect to earn about $10 to $20 a month with this opportunity. But is MaCorr Panel really a legitimate survey site or just another scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
MaCorr Panel is a Legit Site To Earn Money
MaCorr Panel is an online survey site that offers opportunities to people living in the U.S. and Canada to make money answering surveys.
Launched in 2003, the site pays in cash and/or raffle entries to sweepstakes for a chance to win bigger cash prizes. Based on what I’ve seen so far, this survey site seems legitimate.
The site does provide opportunities to make money just by answering the surveys that they are conducting.
The site also seems to deliver on its promise of paying people after each completed survey. There has been little to no complaints at all about this, so you know they really pay.
There are some issues with this site, though, particularly with its limited number of opportunities and with its available rewards.
I’ll be discussing these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review. I’ll also discuss the earning potential that this site has and gauge if $20 is really the highest that you can expect to earn.
Who Uses MaCorr Panel?
The MaCorr Panel is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being businesses and organizations looking to gather more information, opinions, and recommendations about their products.
The other group are people like you who live in the U.S. and Canada that are also looking for opportunities to earn some money online.
For brands and businesses, the site provides them with advanced market research methodologies to help them gather the information and opinions they will need in order to make good decisions.
The site says that they don’t provide their clients with reports about the results of the studies conducted. What they provide are recommendations based on the results of the studies.
They also prioritize accuracy, which means the data they gather from their panelists is likely accurate and not just made up.
For people like you, the site offers an opportunity to earn money. You just need to be one of their panelists and participate in the surveys that they conduct in order to earn.
You can earn in cash and/or raffle entries to sweepstakes for a chance to win bigger cash prizes.
Becoming a member is free and easy to do so. You just need to be 18 years old and a resident of the U.S. or Canada.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how you can earn money with MaCorr Panel.
How Do You Make Money with MaCorr Panel?
MaCorr Panel offers only one way for you to earn and that is to participate in their surveys or provide opinions in online focus group discussions.
The site will pay in cash and/or raffle entries to sweepstakes. Now to begin participating, you will first need to become a member of the site and become one of their panelists.
You just need to be at least 18 years old and live in either Canada or the U.S. to be able to register and be a panelist.
To do so, you need to register on the MaCorr Panel website. The site requires basic information, like name, gender, birthdate, education, email address, household income, and so on.
However, there is something odd about it, as the site actually only requires that you provide your name and email address to complete the registration.
Yes, the other fields are not actually required, which is weird because I’m sure the other details are needed in order for the site to match you with the right survey or focus group study.
Another odd thing about the registration process is that the site doesn’t even send any sort of email after you have completed the sign-up process.
This could be a bit confusing because you will have no idea where to go or what to do next. But after getting past the initial confusion, you can start participating in the available studies they have for you.
Now the available rewards will vary per study that is available. What you can consistently expect to get will be an entry into a prize draw that can give you a chance to win $250.
The draw will commence after the research study has closed and winners will be notified by email, 10 days after the draw has been conducted.
Other studies will provide cash rewards upon completion. There’s no set amount on how much you can earn, as it is very dependent on the study.
The money will be paid via PayPal or check after you have completed the study. The site didn’t mention how frequently you will get a study invite, but based on reviews, I can say that it won’t be a lot.
This is one of the issues with MaCorr Panel, its limited opportunities. I’m not really sure how many you can expect to get, but probably one study a month is what you will likely get.
Another common problem with this site is that the majority of the available studies you will get will only reward you with raffle entries.
Getting a study that pays in cash is rare, which means you will have to settle for raffle entries most of the time. This means earning $10 to $20 a month is not likely to happen unless you are really lucky.
What I Liked about MaCorr Panel
Now that we know more about MaCorr Panel and what they offer, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about MaCorr Panel is that there’s a possibility that you will be paid in cash. Some of the studies they have available will pay in cash, which you can receive via PayPal or check. This is great since you won’t have to worry about withdrawing or redeeming them for other forms of reward.
- I also like that it is easy and free to join MaCorr Panel. There’s no need for you to fill out a long application form just to be a member or to pay a fee when signing up. Just provide basic details needed and you are all set.
What I Disliked about MaCorr Panel
When it comes to the things that I didn’t like, there are actually several of them, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about MaCorr Panel is that they don’t really have a lot of information with regards to what you can expect from the website when you join. They don’t tell how you will get paid or how much you will earn. They also don’t tell you how many study invites you can possibly get or what kind of studies they will be. I believe these things are important to know before you decide to register or sign up.
- I also didn’t like that the registration process of MaCorr Panel is a bit odd, considering the only required information they want from you is your name and email address and they didn’t even send a confirmation email about your registration. This somehow makes me think that the site is not really a serious research panel site since the registration process itself is already a bit unprofessional.
- I also disliked the fact that you are more likely to get a study that pays in a raffle entry than a study that pays in cash. This means that you will basically be answering surveys for free since winning in online sweepstakes is really no different from winning the lottery. The odds of it happening are almost impossible, so you are basically not getting anything for your time and effort.
Is MaCorr Panel to Be Recommended?
After learning more about MaCorr Panel and what they are offering, I can say that it is an opportunity that I am not recommending to anyone.
The site doesn’t really offer anything positive, except for it being a legit opportunity. Other than that, it is basically useless.
You won’t be earning consistent money here since most of the studies they have only pay in raffle entries, which means you won’t really be getting any payment at all.
Entry to sweepstakes draws for a chance to win cash prize is not really considered a reward since the money you are supposed to be getting is being left to chance.
Yes, the cash prize is big, but the chances of winning in these kinds of raffle draws is usually close to none. So you are basically answering a survey for free here.
This is why I don’t recommend MaCorr Panel, as you will just be wasting your time and effort. There are a lot of sites out there that offer better opportunities to make money online.
- Quickrewards Network Surveys Review
- Quick Paid Surveys Review
- Panel Champ Quest Mindshare Review
- Qbord Surveys Review
- Qapital App Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021