If shopping is one of the things you enjoy the most, then becoming a mystery shopper is probably an opportunity that you won’t likely pass up.
One company that offers this kind of opportunity is Market Force, which will pay you to shop or dine in different stores for free. But is this opportunity really legit or is it just a scam?
Let’s find out in this review of the website. But before we begin, let us first talk about what Market Force is and how it works.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is Market Force?
Market Force is a company that provides businesses with management solutions to improve the customer experience in their stores, to protect their brand and to make the customer happy.
The company does this by getting people like you to be a mystery shopper to experience these stores first hand. You will be paid for being a mystery shopper and the amount you receive will vary per assignment.
You will basically act like a regular customer, interacting with the store employees, asking questions. You will also be required to answer a survey about the store and your experience with it.
There will be times you’re required to purchase something, but it will be reimbursed back to you. It is easy to apply to be a mystery shopper and it is free to do so.
Who Uses Market Force?
Market Force serves two groups, one are the businesses who are looking for ways to improve the customer experience in their stores. The other group are people like you who are looking to earn extra money.
For businesses, Market Force provides them with management solutions to improve the customer experience in their store.
The company sends mystery shoppers to the stores of their clients and have them perform several tasks to gauge the customer experience.
Based on the survey results and reports of the mystery shoppers, Market Force then provides businesses with solutions to improve the performance of their stores to protect the brand image and make the customers happy.
The company also says that their improving in-store customer experience can also result in improved sales for the store.
For people like you, Market Force presents an opportunity to do things that you would normally do for free and get paid for it as well.
As a mystery shopper, you will be asked to visit certain stores to shop and dine, which you normally do, but you will do it for free and get paid for it. Market Force will reimburse you for purchasing something in that store.
You will just be required to answer a survey and report on your overall experience at the store. Are the staff friendly? Were you happy when you visited? And so on.
To be a mystery shopper, you will just need to apply on the Market Force website, which is free to do so.
How You Earn Money in Market Force?
As mentioned above, you earn in Market Force by being a mystery shopper. The company will pay you to visit clients’ stores and act like one of its regular shoppers to experience what it’s like to shop there.
You will be asked to visit stores like local banks, restaurants, boutiques, and even gas stations, and act like one of the shoppers in the store. It is important that you do not reveal yourself as a mystery shopper and just act natural.
You will need to interact with the store staff, inquire about certain products and services, and, on occasion, make purchases as well.
There will sometimes be a requirement to spend a certain amount in a store. Market Force, though, will reimburse your purchase, whether it is items, food, or something else the store offers.
As a mystery shopper, you will also need to check the cleanliness of the store, whether the items are easy to locate, whether the staff friendly and helpful, and so on.
You will need to answer a survey, which describes various aspects of your experience with the store. Your answers will be what the company will relay to their clients to help improve customer experience.
The company will be paying you for being a mystery shopper, and, at times, this will be on top of the reimbursement you will get for spending money in the store.
The amount of pay you will get will vary per assignment. You are paid once a month, via check or direct deposit to your bank.
You can likely expect to earn $50 to a few hundred dollars a month, depending on the number of mystery shopping assignments you can get.
The number of mystery shopping gigs Market Force can provide you will also be dependent on your location and clients’ requests.
So if you live in an area where there are a lot of clients requesting mystery shoppers, then you can expect to earn more with Market Force. But if the requests for services are few, then your income will be small.
Aside from mystery shopping, you can also become a Certified Field Associate of Market Force. It is similar to being a mystery shopper, except you will be focusing on movie theatres.
You will be paid to visit theatres and watch movies and report your experience of that theatre. Market Force will also be reimbursing you for movie tickets and concessions for select assignments.
The pay here will also vary, and the assignments available will also depend on your location and the number of clients requesting the service.
Currently, the company has locations in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, and Spain. This could likely mean that Market Force is only accepting applicants who live in these countries to be their mystery shoppers or Certified Field Associates.
If you live in any of these countries and at least 18-years old, you can apply to be one of Market Force’s mystery shopper or field associate. It is free to do so, and you just have to fill out some personal information to start.
What I Liked about Market Force
After discussing what Market Force is and how it works, it is now time to discuss what I liked about the company.
- Probably the best thing that I liked about Market Force is that it pays you in cash. A lot of opportunities nowadays refrain from paying in cash. They will pay instead with credits or points that you can exchange for gift cards. Others pay in items, so this company paying in cash is a big plus.
- I also liked the fact that Market Force will be reimbursing you for purchasing items in a store, which not a lot of companies do. As a mystery shopper for Market Force, you will basically be spending only on travel, which could be covered by the money you will receive for doing the mystery shopping work.
- Market Force provides other opportunities to earn. If you don’t want to be a mystery shopper, you can be a field associate, which will require you to review theatres instead of stores. It is similar to what a mystery shopper does, so the pay structure and system is also the same. The only difference is the place that you will need to review.
- It is free and easy to join, which is a good thing since you won’t have to worry about registration fees or monthly membership fees. This ensures that this opportunity will be almost risk-free on your part.
What I Disliked about Market Force
Of course, there are also things that I didn’t like about Market Force, which I’ll be discussing here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Market Force is that the mystery shopping or field associate assignments are not guaranteed. The available assignments you can request will depend greatly on your location and on the client’s request. This means the income you can earn here is also not guaranteed.
- Since income is not guaranteed, the income potential of this opportunity is very low. You can likely expect to earn about $50 to $200 a month. This could still be lower if you’re a bit unlucky and there are only a few opportunities a month available in your area.
- I also didn’t like that the opportunity is not available worldwide yet, as Market Force only has offices in several countries. So, not everyone will get to enjoy this opportunity.
Is Market Force A Legit Opportunity or A Scam?
From what I’ve seen about Market Force, I can say that they are a legitimate opportunity that will pay you to be a mystery shopper.
Though, there are some members that have complained that they weren’t paid for completed assignments, there are significantly more members who are saying they got paid and don’t have any problem with payments.
Market Force has also been in business since 2005, so you know the company is not just a fly-by-night one that will be gone in a few years. I don’t think Market Force would have lasted for 13 years if they are scamming people.
Do I Recommend Market Force?
If your goal is to earn significant money that can soon replace your day job, then this opportunity is not for you. The low-income potential that Market Force offers don’t make it a viable source of income.
Since the availability of the mystery shopping assignment will rely on your location and the requests of stores within your area, there’s a big possibility that you won’t be earning enough here.
If you’re unlucky, you can likely make less than $50 a month working as a mystery shopper. If you’re lucky, $100 or more a month is what you will likely earn.
If you just want an opportunity that can supplement your main income, Market Force could help you there. But if you want to earn more, you’d better look elsewhere.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021