Welcome to my Mistplay App review.
Playing video games is one of the favorite past times for a lot of people, especially today, where mobile gaming is becoming the new norm.
People no longer need a console and television to play video games. Heck, they don’t even need a laptop or computer to be able to play video games.
They just need their smartphones or mobile tablets and a gaming app, and then they are all set to play. This is also the reason why there are now a lot of gaming apps available to both Android and iOS users.
But did you know that playing video games on your mobile device can now also be a source of income and not just a past time?
Yes, there is an app that offers an opportunity for you to earn by just playing mobile games. That app is called Mistplay, where you can earn rewards by downloading, playing, and testing the games they have.
The app will pay you in units, which you can redeem for various rewards, once you’ve earned enough. The value of the rewards you can earn will depend on several factors.
But it looks like you can expect to earn $50 worth of rewards, at most, in a month. But is Mistplay really a legitimate opportunity or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Mistplay is a Legit Opportunity To Earn Rewards
Mistplay is an app that provides an opportunity for you to earn various rewards just for playing mobile games.
You will need to download the different games that the app has and play them a while in order to earn units. The units you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, once you have reached the minimum requirement.
From the looks of it, I can say that the app is very much legitimate. It does offer people an opportunity to earn rewards just for playing and testing out mobile games.
There have been little to no complaints at all when it comes to getting units or getting the rewards after redeeming the units. However, there have been complaints about the app’s available rewards.
It seems Mistplay has updated their available rewards, which somehow didn’t sit well with a lot of users. There have also been complaints about the app increasing the required units to redeem for certain rewards.
I’ll discuss these complaints in more details, as we progress in this review. I’ll also talk about the reasons why you can only expect to earn $50 worth of rewards, at most, a month with this opportunity.
Who Uses the Mistplay App?
The Mistplay App is designed to be used by app developers and mobile gaming companies looking to see what people think of the games they have developed.
The app is also designed for people like you who like playing mobile games and those who are looking for opportunities to earn rewards using their mobile devices.
For developers and companies, the app offers them an opportunity to have their games downloaded and used by various people.
This will allow them to gain insights on how people are reacting to the games they have developed and also see if it is popular or not as the app will require people to answer several questions after playing.
It also gives them an opportunity to increase the download and usage rate of their games.
For people like you, the app provides an opportunity to earn doing what you would normally do for free.
You can earn rewards just by playing mobile games that Mistplay is promoting. You will be paid in units whenever you play a mobile game.
The units you earn can be redeemed for various rewards. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. It is important to note that there are certain devices that are not compatible with the app.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how you can earn with Mistplay and the issues that members have with it.
How Do You Earn with the Mistplay App?
The Mistplay App offers two ways to earn and the main way is by downloading and playing game apps.
You will be paid in units for playing the recommended games they have, and you will need to follow the requirements that you need to fulfill in order to earn.
To begin, you will need to download the Mistplay app, which is available for free at the Google Play Store. For iOS users, you need to download the app on the Mistplay website and follow the instructions given.
After downloading, you will need to sign up. You can do this via your Facebook account or through email. Once you’re done, you can start earning on the app. You automatically get 15 units just for registering.
The first way to earn is by downloading and playing the recommended games that Mistplay has. Each game will allow you to earn units, provided you follow the requirements.
Some games will just require you to play it for about 2 to 5 minutes, while other games will require you to play it longer.
Some of the requirements will not be about how long you play, but on what you achieve in the game. After fulfilling the requirement, the app will send a notification that you have reached the required time or achievement.
Once you receive the notification, you will be required to provide an opinion about the game you have played. You will answer 5 quick questions about the game and your experience with it.
The promised units will be sent to your account once you have submitted your feedback. The number of units you can earn will depend on the games that are available.
You can likely earn about 20 to 200 units per game app that you play. It is important to remember that the longer you need to play the game, the higher the payment will be.
Aside from playing games, Mistplay also has a referral program. The beauty of the referral program is that the person you are referring will instantly get 50 units just for inputting the code that you provide.
You will get 100 units after your referral has earned 200 units.
Now the units you earn can be redeemed for various rewards. You can choose between Virtual VISA cards or Steam Credits.
You will need at least 1,800 units to redeem them for a $5 VISA card. You will need 3,000 units to redeem them for a $10 Steam Credit.
Now one of the issues members have with Mistplay is the list of rewards available. Before, the app offered more than two rewards.
You could redeem for Amazon, Google Play, Facebook, Xbox, PlayStation, GameStop, Rixty, Steam, and VISA gift cards. Now, it’s only VISA and Steam, which is a shame since the rewards before were more enticing.
Another complaint is that the number of units required to redeem has been increased. I’m not really sure how many units you originally needed to redeem for a reward, but the current requirement is not that high.
What I Liked about the Mistplay App
Now that we know more about the Mistplay app and what it does, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked is that the Mistplay app offers more than one opportunity for you to earn. You can earn by downloading and playing games or by referring people to the app. It’s good that you have choices when it comes to earning opportunities, as this doesn’t limit what you can earn on the site.
- I also like that Mistplay is available worldwide, as long as your mobile device is compatible with the app. This makes it easier for you to find people to refer to the site since there are no restrictions when it comes to its availability around the world.
- I also consider it a good thing that it is easy to register to Mistplay and it is free to do so. There’s no need for you to fill out a long registration form, or worry about paying for anything when you download the app.
What I Disliked about the Mistplay App
As appealing as the opportunity that the Mistplay app provides, there are also things that I didn’t like about it.
- The first thing that I didn’t like is that the Mistplay app doesn’t offer any options for you to withdraw your units via PayPal. One of the things that I always try to look at when it comes to rewards is if they have options for PayPal withdrawal. This is because PayPal is the easiest and fastest way to get paid, so having that option is a big plus.
- I also didn’t like that the Mistplay app has removed some of the rewards that they were offering. Yes, Virtual VISA cards and Steam gift cards can still be enticing for some people. But it would have been better if they had kept most of the previous rewards offered.
- I’m also not a fan of the low-income potential of Mistplay. Looking at the opportunity that they offer, it is likely that you can only earn up to $50 worth of rewards a month with this app. To even reach that, you will need to spend a lot of time on the app and be able to refer a lot of active people.
Do I Recommend the Mistplay App?
After learning more about the Mistplay App and what it can bring to the table, I can say that it is an app that is worth checking out, especially if you are someone who likes to play mobile games.
The reason I don’t recommend this app fully is because not everyone likes to play mobile games, so this app is not really for everyone.
As for the gamers, well the app does provide an opportunity to earn rewards just for playing games. But the rewards you will get are not really worth the kind of effort you will need to earn enough.
Mistplay also doesn’t really have a lot of recommended games available, which means you won’t really get to earn a lot here.
Nevertheless, you might find some interesting games on the app if you check it out. So you might as well download it from Mistplay and earn some rewards in the process.
Other Interesting Posts
- Power Of Opinions Surveys Review
- Populuslive Review
- Panelpolls Review
- Panelbase Review
- Opinionworld Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020