For a lot of people, a mobile device is a big part of their everyday lives. Not only is it essential for staying connected with people, but you are likely to be using it for business or work.
But now, you can also make money out of your mobile device. The opportunity is being provided by MobileXpression, where you can earn by just browsing the internet using your mobile device.
As for how much you can possibly earn, it seems that the most common amount you can expect to get within the first month of using the app is a $5 gift card.
This doesn’t seem like much, which makes you wonder if the app is worth your time and is it really legitimate or a scam.
The MobileXpression is a Legitimate Opportunity So Far
MobileXpression is a market research panel which will monitor your behavior to see the latest trends and get information when you use your mobile for surfing the internet.
You will need to download the app and install software that will monitor your internet activity on the mobile device. The data collected gives the company an understanding of how you use the internet.
You get paid in credits for letting the app run in the background and the credits you get can be redeemed for rewards. You’re also eligible for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Based on what the company does and what it promises, I can say it is a legitimate opportunity that delivers on its promise.
They never promised to pay a certain amount of credits for installing and using the software, they just promised to give credits for letting the software run in the background.
So with that promise, the company delivers on it so far. As for how much you can earn, it is still really hard to tell as a lot of people have varying experiences.
What is clear and common is that you can likely earn a $5 gift card within the first month. As we go further into this review, I’ll verify that claim and see if that is what you can expect or if you can earn more.
Who Uses MobileXpression?
MobileXpression is made for 2 types of people, with one type being people like you who are looking for ways to make money online.
The other type are businesses who want information on people’s behavior when they are browsing the internet using their mobile device.
For businesses, MobileXpression provides them with an opportunity to learn what people do every time they browse the internet using their mobile device.
They can learn what the trends are, what people usually look at, what people do there, and so on. This can help them improve their mobile advertisements.
This can also help them improve the products and services they offer that caters to mobile users. For people like you, MobileXpression provides an opportunity to earn passive income from your device.
You won’t really need to do anything to earn. Just install the monitoring software and make sure it runs, and then just do your thing.
The company will invite you to answer surveys from time to time, but mostly you earn by just browsing the internet using your mobile device.
To become a member, you need to join the MobileXpression website and register, which is free to do so. Then download the app and install the software.
How Do You Earn from MobileXpression?
As mentioned above, you get to earn with MobileXpression by installing software that can monitor your mobile activity while you are browsing the internet.
The company said in their page that each member who keeps the software running are guaranteed a reward for their participation, which are credits that you can redeem for rewards.
The credits are given to you every week. The important part here is to make sure that the software is continuously running in the background and that you are browsing the internet using your device.
MobileXpression promises that the research reports they make won’t contain any personal information of their members.
The company also says that the software won’t hinder how the mobile device is running if you’re using an Android-powered device.
But for iOS devices, MobileXpression mentions that there will likely be a small delay when you connect to the internet as the VPN is also connecting.
Other than that, the software won’t hinder your device’s performance, nor affect the speed of the internet. As for how much you can earn, MobileXpression didn’t mention how much credit they will send to your account.
But it seems like you can get a $5 gift card from their list of gift cards after having the software run on your mobile device for a week.
After that, though, it becomes a little confusing, as some members claim to still earn enough credits to redeem more rewards, while others don’t earn enough to redeem their credits.
Research showed that the company sends 2 credits per week, after the first week, to your account for keeping the software running. Not earning enough credits could probably mean they’re not eligible to receive.
MobileXpression explained in their FAQs page that the VPN of the software should be allowed to connect with MobileXpression.
This means that the email account the company provided you should be set to check-in on a regular basis. Doing this ensures the software is running on the background, making you eligible to earn credits.
The credits you earned can be redeemed for gift cards coming from a variety of brands like Amazon, Starbucks, and more. It also clearly wasn’t stated how much credit you need to redeem.
But based on the comments of some people, it seems like a $5 gift card will require 10 credits, while a $10 gift card will require 15 credits.
This shows that the lowest and easiest reward you can get is a $5 gift card. As for earning credits, it’s important that you make sure the software is running so you can be eligible to earn.
Aside from earning credits that you can redeem for gift cards, MobileXpression also allows eligible members to participate in a weekly raffle.
The prizes you can earn are Kindle, cash rewards between $100 and $100,000, digital cameras, and many other rewards. Registering is not that simple, as you would first need to sign up via the website.
To register, you will need to provide a lot of information like name, email, address, cell phone carrier, gender, age, household size, income, and more.
They will require a lot of information from you in order to be accepted to the panel. After signing up, you will then require to install the software on your mobile device to start the program.
What I Liked about MobileXpression
Now that we know more about MobileXpression and how it works, it’s time to talk about what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about MobileXpression is that it allows you to earn without the need to do anything at all. You will just need to install their software and let it run in the background while you browse the internet using your mobile device. It seems you won’t earn a lot from it, but the fact that you can passively earn from it is a big plus.
- I also like that MobileXpression has a low cash out requirement, as you won’t need to earn big amounts of credit in order to exchange it for rewards.
- It’s also a big plus that you won’t need to spend anything to register or download the software to your mobile device. It’s like being able to invest and earn passive income for free.
What I Didn’t Like about MobileXpression
As appealing as the opportunity that MobileXpression provides, there are also things that I didn’t like about it.
- The first thing that I didn’t like is that you have to install software to monitor your activities. Yes, MobileXpression promised that they won’t provide personal information in their report, but it’s really hard to be sure about that. They ask for a lot of your personal information from the start, then they also have software to install on your device to monitor your activity. This could be a problem down the line.
- MobileXpression said that the software will have little to no impact on the performance of your device, but a lot of members complained that their mobile device had slowed down and that the battery was being drained quickly after installing and running the software.
- I also didn’t like that their FAQs page didn’t contain any information about how much you can earn. For certain people, it is important first that they know how much they are going to earn before deciding to join an opportunity like this one. So with that not being clear, it becomes harder to gauge if the opportunity is worth giving it a try or not.
- No cash options to redeem your credits. This is a big letdown as the only way you can get cash is if you win their weekly raffle. Since it’s not guaranteed, you will have to settle for getting gift cards for allowing MobileXpression to monitor your mobile activities.
Is MobileXpression to be Recommended?
After getting to know more and understanding how MobileXpression works, I can say that I’m not recommending this opportunity to anyone.
The fact that you’ll be providing personal information to the company and allowing them to install software on your mobile device to monitor your activities is a big no for me.
This is like an invasion of your privacy and despite the promise of the company not to include personal information in their report, it is still possible for them to sell your personal data.
You could be bombarded with a lot of unwanted ads and promos on your email, text messages, and even when you browse the internet.
The amount of reward you will get is also not worth the information and data that you will be giving the company.
Based on the experience of a lot of users, it is likely that $5 worth of gift card is the reward you will be getting in a month. It is a very low amount in exchange for personal and important information.
Despite its legitimacy, it would be best if you don’t try this opportunity at all.