Playing games is probably one of the most entertaining and relaxing things you can do to pass time. But did you know that there’s also a possibility for you to earn money without entering tournaments?
That opportunity is being provided by the Money Mission App, where it will pay you money for reaching a certain score in the game. As for earnings, it will really depend on how good you are at playing the game.
Realistically speaking, though, it is likely you will earn at least $0.10 in a week. It can go up, but that will depend on how good you are. But is this app really a legit way to make money or just a scam?
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
The Money Mission App is a Legitimate Money Making Opportunity
Money Mission is a mobile game app that is designed for iOS devices. It is developed by the company Apps That Pay, LLC, which has also developed other money making apps.
The app offers you cash rewards for reaching certain scores within the game. Based on what Money Mission promises and on my initial research about it, I can say that it is a legit app.
The app delivers on its promise of paying you the money you’re owed as long as you’re able to reach the target score. There’s no need for you to do anything or provide more information to get your money.
Just reach the target score and you can earn. The app is available worldwide, but only to iOS devices. You also won’t be paying anything to download and use the app.
Who Uses the Money Mission App?
The Money Mission app is designed for people who like playing mobile games and are looking for opportunities to make money online.
If you are looking for ways to make money online and love to play mobile games, then the Money Mission app is what you’re likely looking for.
It provides you with an opportunity to make money using your iOS device, while also playing a game that is entertaining.
The app will basically reward you for playing the game as often as possible. You will just need to reach a certain score within the game and you will be paid in cash.
There’s no deadline or time limit on when you should reach the target score. You just need to earn enough money in order to reach the minimum cash out to withdraw it from the app.
In order to start playing, you will just need to download the app and register. It is important to remember that the Money Mission app is developed for iOS devices only.
So you would need to have a compatible device in order to be able to play it and start earning points to make money.
How Do You Earn Money from the Money Mission App?
There’s only one way that you can earn from the Money Mission app, and that is to play the game and reach the target scores. The app will pay you in cash for reaching the targets.
The Money Mission app is like the popular and addictive mobile game released in 2013, the Flappy Bird app. The difference here is that your character here is flying money.
There are also 13 different missions on this game and you would need to advance the flying money forward through the different missions and earn points.
As you move forward, you will be facing several obstacles that you need to avoid, similar to that of the Flappy Bird game. Each obstacle you avoid is equivalent to one point.
You would need to complete all 13 missions to be able to redeem your points for cash or gift cards. The Money Mission app will basically pay you $0.10 for reaching 500 points.
So to be able to earn some money, you will need to pass an obstacle 500 times to get $0.10. That might sound simple enough, but if you played the Flappy Bird game before, you know it won’t be easy.
To progress in the game and earn a point, you will need to completely avoid any obstacle. You just tap on the screen to make the flying money fly up and then by not doing anything else the money will fall.
It is likely that you will earn 30 to 50 points per play, so you will likely need to play at least 10 times or more just to get 500 points.
The good thing here is that the app has ads that appear on the bottom of the screen and viewing them earn you points. If you die in the game, additional ads will pop up and you can earn points for viewing them.
In order to redeem your points, you will need to complete all 13 missions. And the minimum requirement to cash out is $10, which is equivalent to 50,000 points.
So, in order for you to get your money, you will at least need to pass by an obstacle 50,000 times. Simple, but again it won’t be easy and it will likely take some time.
The Money Mission app provides you with 2 ways to withdraw. You can get it in cash, which will be paid via PayPal, or redeem it with Amazon gift cards.
It’s easy to join Money Mission, as you would just need to download the app and register. You will need to provide your name, PayPal email, and age to register.
You won’t need to pay anything, but you need to be at least 17-years-old to register and use an iOS device. The app also allows only 6 members per household.
What I Liked about the Money Mission App
Now that we know a bit more about the Money Mission app and how it works, it is time to discuss the things I liked about the app.
- The first thing that I liked about the Money Mission app is that it gives you an opportunity to make some money by just playing mobile games. There’s no need for you to answer surveys, complete tasks, or watch ads (though it can help you earn) in order to get paid. You just need to play the game, avoid the obstacles, and progress further to earn points, which you can redeem for cash or gift cards.
- I also like that the Money Mission app provides you with an option to redeem your points for cash. Certain opportunities like this one only pay in gift cards, but with Money Mission, you have the chance to redeem what you earned for cash. This is a big plus, especially if you’re someone who prefers earning cash instead of gift cards.
- I also like that it is easy and free to download and register on Money Mission. There’s no need to provide too much information or pay for any registration fee. Just download the app, provide some information, and you’re all set to play and earn.
What I Didn’t Like about the Money Mission App
As good as the opportunity that the Mission Money app provides, there are also things that I didn’t like about it, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the Money Mission app is that the cash out requirement is too high. You will need to reach 50,000 points first in order to cash out $10, which is a bit high and will likely take a while, considering how hard it is to play the game.
- I also didn’t like that the Money Mission app doesn’t have any other way for you to earn points aside from playing the game or watching some of the ads being displayed. This makes it harder and longer for you to earn enough points in order to redeem them for rewards.
- It’s also unfortunate that the Money Mission app is only available to iOS device users since you won’t be able to install it and play with it if you are using an Android device.
- With the game being hard to play and Money Mission not offering other ways to earn points, the income potential of the app is very low. This means you will likely waste your time here than actually making any decent money.
Is the Money Mission App to be Recommended?
After a thorough review of the Money Mission app, I can say that it is something I wouldn’t recommend you trying out.
Yes, you will only need to play the game in order to earn. But since the game is a bit hard and addictive, you will likely only be wasting your time here than actually making any money.
You will need to reach 500 points in order to start earning on this mobile game. Reaching 500 points could take you a day or a week, depending on how well you can play it.
And once you reach it, you will only earn $0.10, which is very low. And unless you spend a good amount of time trying to play the game, $0.10 to $0.20 a week is likely the money you will earn.
Then you need to keep it there until it reaches $10 or you have reached 50,000 points before you are able to cash out. A lot of people who tried it claimed that it took them about 2 months to reach that.
So earning $10 within 2 months is very low, making the app a waste of your precious time. If you really want to make money, you should look for different opportunities.