If you think listening to music is something that you do for free or maybe have to pay for it (when you buy music), then you had better think again.
There are actually opportunities available, where you get paid to listen to music. One of the companies that provides that opportunity is Music Xray, where they pay you in cash to listen to music.
The income opportunity it provides, though, is not that high, as you can probably expect to earn about $1 to $3 a month with this opportunity. But is this really legitimate or just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Music Xray is a Legitimate Opportunity that Pays
Music Xray is a company that provides artists and producers with a way to get their music listened to by people like you.
The company will match you with songs based on your preference, and you will get paid for listening to those songs. You will basically earn for every song that you listen to.
Based on that promise by Music Xray and on my initial impression of the website, I can say that it is pretty much a legitimate opportunity that really pays.
The company does send the money to your Music Xray account after every song you listen to. Once you’ve earned enough, you can withdraw your money via PayPal.
The company sends the money within 24 hours, and there haven’t been many complaints about Music Xray not making payment.
But you really won’t earn a lot with this opportunity, around $1 to $3 a month. As we continue further with this review, you will see why.
Who Uses Music Xray?
The Music Xray website is made for two groups of people, one being artists and producers who have new songs that they want people to listen to.
The other group are people like you who like listening to new songs and are also looking for ways to earn extra money.
For artists and producers, Music Xray gives them an opportunity to have their song listened to without the need to beg or be at the mercy of record companies.
Music Xray allows their songs to be listened to by the public and they will only need to pay a small fee for it. The beauty of this is that artists can have their songs listened to by targeted people.
Music Xray asks its members what music that they prefer to listen to. Based on this preference, they match it with the right song, so artists are ensured their songs are being listened to by the right people.
For people like you, Music Xray gives an opportunity for you to listen to new music and get paid for it as well.
Artists hire the company to have their music listened to by the right people and Music Xray then share a small portion of that fee to you, their members, for every song that you listen to.
You also won’t need to worry about listening to just any kind of song, as the company will ask you the kinds of song genres that you listen to and will match it with songs based on that.
It is easy and free to join Music Xray, just go to their website and sign up.
How Do You Earn from Music Xray?
As mentioned above, you get to earn with Music Xray by listening to songs matched to your preferences. The company will pay you in cash, which you can withdraw via PayPal once you have enough on your account.
The company will match you with a song that you can listen to for money. The kinds of songs that will be sent to you will be based on the kinds of songs and music genres you listen to.
You have the option to like the song, skip it if you don’t like it, leave feedback and some tips for the artist about the song, and to listen to more songs that come from that artist.
You also have the option to pay the artist if you want to. It’s like giving them a tip for composing such a great song. Now, for doing all of this, Music Xray pays you $0.10 for every song you listen to.
Yes, the amount you get is very small, but you usually listen to music for free. So, getting paid to do this is actually something that is a great opportunity.
The money you earn will be sent to your account in Music Xray. Once you have reached the amount of $20, you will be able to withdraw it via PayPal.
Aside from listening to music, Music Xray also has a referral program, where you will get paid 15% of the money artists pay the company for every person you refer to the website.
You’re given a referral link, which you can share via Facebook, email, and more. Keep in mind, though, that you are not guaranteed to receive matching music regularly.
It will depend on the kind of songs you listen to and what genres they are, and on the number of artists using the company’s services.
Some people have claimed, though, that by connecting the Facebook Music App to Music Xray, they are receiving more songs that they can listen to.
This doesn’t seem far-fetched, as the company does require you to sign up via your Facebook account. They also use your profile there to see your listening preference when it comes to songs.
You can opt out of allowing Facebook to let Music Xray view your listening preference. Signing up is easy, as you can sign up via your Facebook, Google Plus, or Yahoo account.
The company still allows the traditional way of signing up, which is via your email. But as their FAQs page mentions, you will still need to connect your Facebook account.
Once signed up, you will just need to provide 10 of your favorite artists’ songs and 5 genres of music that you listen to. The company will base the songs they send you on your preferences.
What I Liked about Music Xray
Now that we know more about Music Xray and what it does, it is time to discuss what I like about the opportunity they provide.
- The main thing that I liked about Music Xray is that they provide you with an opportunity to make money by just listening to music. This is something that you likely do regularly without earning anything. So by signing up with the company, you can now listen to songs and get paid as well.
- I also like that Music Xray provides you with a way to earn additional income in the form of referrals. The company will share with you a percentage of the fees they receive from the artists for referring new members. This makes it easier and faster for you to reach the minimum cash out payments.
- It’s also a good thing that Music Xray pays in cash and not in points. There’s really nothing wrong with earning gift cards and other forms of rewards. But I still prefer to get paid in cash, which the company provides.
- It’s easy and free to sign up. So you won’t have to worry about paying for anything or providing lots of information just to be a member.
What I Didn’t Like about Music Xray
Despite the great opportunity that Music Xray provides, there are also certain things that I didn’t like about the company.
- The main thing that I didn’t like about Music Xray is that they don’t guarantee the number of songs that they will match you with. It’s possible to get a lot of songs in a week and only a few in other weeks. This will really depend on the clients that the company has and on the genres that you listen to.
- Since the songs you can listen to are not guaranteed to be available daily or weekly, this can mean that its income potential is very low. It’s bad enough that you’re only getting $0.10 per song you listen to, but if there’s no guaranteed number of songs, then you’d likely have a hard time even earning $1 a month.
- The minimum withdrawal is too high. Though $20 is not that big of an amount, if you’re earning $0.10 per song you listen to, then that amount could seem insurmountable. If you will rely only on listening to songs, you will need to at least listen to 200 songs to reach that amount. A high number of songs that may take you several months to reach.
Is Music Xray to be Recommended?
After learning more about the opportunity that Music Xray provides, I can say that it is something that I’m not recommending, especially if your goal is to earn extra income.
Since the company only pays a small amount for listening to songs and the number of songs you can listen to in a week is not guaranteed, reaching the minimum amount to withdraw might seem impossible.
With only $0.10 per song, you’d likely only earn $1 to $3 a month with this opportunity, especially if you’re not going to be referring a lot of people to it.
With only a minimal income and a high withdrawal amount, you’d only be wasting your time on this website. It would be better to look for a different opportunity to earn money.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020