There are a lot of different opportunities available when it comes to earning extra income or starting a side business.
Probably one of the most common money-making opportunities you can find, regardless if it’s online or offline, is multilevel marketing (MLM).
There are a lot of different MLM companies out there all offering you an opportunity to have a side business and earn some extra money,
However, not all of these MLM companies are created equal, as some of them are worth trying out while others are just a scam or a complete waste of your time.
To help identify the ones worth trying out, we review MLM companies and recommend the ones that are worth your time, effort and money.
In this review, we’ll look at an MLM company called MyDailyChoice. It’s a company that offers products that are in the health and wellness niche.
The amount of money you can make with this opportunity is dependent on a lot of different factors, so it’s really hard to gauge its income potential. But is MyDailyChoice a legit MLM program or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 MyDailyChoice is a Legit MLM Company To Make Money From
- 2 Who Uses MyDailyChoice?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with MyDailyChoice?
- 4 What Are People Saying about MyDailyChoice?
- 5 What I Like about MyDailyChoice
- 6 What I Dislike about MyDailyChoice
- 7 Do I Recommend MyDailyChoice?
MyDailyChoice is a Legit MLM Company To Make Money From
MyDailyChoice is an MLM company that provides people with an opportunity for a side business to help them make money.
Its founder is Josh and Jenna Zwagil and it was incorporated in September 2014. The company offers products that are in the health and wellness niche.
One of their main products uses deer antler velvet as its main ingredient and they also have a product that uses CBD oil as its main ingredient.
From what I’ve seen so far, I have no reason to believe that MyDailyChoice is a scam. The company offers legit products and a decent compensation plan if you choose to be an affiliate.
However, this doesn’t mean there aren’t any issues or problems with regards to this opportunity. One of the main issues about this opportunity is that it is a bit costly.
Another issue is that the products they are offering seem questionable, especially when it comes to the claims. The compensation plan can also be a bit complicated.
I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of MyDailyChoice.
Who Uses MyDailyChoice?
MyDailyChoice is designed for two types of people with one being those who are looking for products that can help improve their overall health and wellness. The other type are people who are looking for opportunities to make some money on the side.
For people looking to improve their health and wellness, the company has various products that can help.
One of the main products that the company sells is a deer antler velvet spray called Peak, which is said to improve general health and boost the immune system.
The company also has CBD oil-based products called Hempworx, which provides the benefits of CBD oil.
If you are looking to make money, you can become one of the company’s affiliates. Now, they made use of the term affiliate here but the opportunity is basically MLM and not affiliate marketing.
To be a member, you’re required to purchase a starter pack. You are also required to spend a certain amount a month for your account to remain active. I’ll discuss this in more detail in the next section.
How Do You Make Money with MyDailyChoice?
As an MLM company, MyDailyChoice offers various ways for you to make money. The main way, of course, is by purchasing the product at affiliate prices and selling them at retail price.
As an affiliate, you can purchase the product at up to 25% off of the retail price. So if a product is available for $100 at retail price, you can purchase it at only $75 so you can get a profit of $25.
Aside from earning the difference between the retail price and affiliate price, MyDailyChoice also has the Jump Start Bonus where you can earn up to 85% of the Business Volume (BV) you generate.
There’s also the Binary Commissions, where you can earn commissions if you get at least 90 BV on your left leg and matching one at your right leg.
You will also need to have a personal BV of 40 in order to qualify for both Jump Start Bonus and Binary Commission bonuses.
MyDailyChoice also has the Leadership Check Matching, Global Bonus Pool, Rank and Incentive Bonuses, VIP Auto Club, and the Elite Expense Accounts.
In order to become an affiliate, you are required to purchase a startup package. The prices range from as low as $39 to as high as $299.
The more expensive option will just have more products and a higher BV. You will also be required to pay a one-time activation fee of $20.
What Are People Saying about MyDailyChoice?
Though there are people who say that MyDailyChoice is a good opportunity to make money, there are more people who don’t recommend this company.
One of the major reasons for this is that the opportunity can be a bit expensive. Yes, you can start for as low as $59 ($39 starter pack plus $20 activation fee), but there’s also a monthly fee you need to pay also.
If you remember one of the requirements I mentioned above, you need at least 40 BV a month in order to qualify for the bonuses. The BV requirement is also what you will need to ensure that your account stays active.
Now, looking at the starter package, 40 BV will cost you $69 a month. Sure, an argument can be made that you can easily earn that back selling the product.
But what if you can’t sell the product consistently? I don’t know about you, but I believe $70 a month is kind of a steep price to pay for this kind of opportunity.
Another issue that I’m seeing about MyDailyChoice is with the products that they are selling. A lot of people are complaining about the legitimacy of the company’s claims about what their products can do.
Some of these people even have to request a certificate of analysis for the product they ordered since they can’t find one on MyDailyChoice’s website.
The compensation plan can also be a bit complicated considering there are a lot of different bonuses and rankings that you would need to learn and understand. Not to mention the Business Volume you also have to know about.
Sadly, this is something that is common with a lot of MLM opportunities, so this is not really a new thing.
What I Like about MyDailyChoice
Now that we know what MyDailyChoice is and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about MyDailyChoice is that their compensation plan is focused more on product movement and not on recruitment. This is a big plus since this shows that the company is really a legit MLM opportunity as they have structured their business model on ensuring their Independent Affiliates are focused more on selling the product than on recruiting people.
- Another thing that I like about MyDailyChoice is that they offer various bonuses and commissions for their affiliates. Granted this has made the compensation plan a bit complicated, but it’s still great that you won’t have to just rely on retail commissions for your income with this opportunity.
What I Dislike about MyDailyChoice
Of course, not everything about MyDailyChoice is good and dandy, as there are also several things about this opportunity that I don’t really like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about MyDailyChoice is that you are required to spend at least $70 a month to keep your account active and to ensure you qualify for the commissions and bonuses. Though this is not really new since a lot of other MLM companies do this, it’s still unfortunate that you have to regularly spend money to purchase the product, which could possibly mean you might lose more money here than gain.
- I’m also not a fan of the many complaints with regards to the legitimacy of what MyDailyChoice products can do. It’s not enough that the company just say that this is what their product can do, there should at least be proof that is readily available for people to view and verify it. This is especially true when it comes to the health and wellness niche.
- I’m also not a fan of the complicated compensation plan that MyDailyChoice has. Though it is good that they offer various ways to earn, I would still prefer a simple and easy to understand compensation plan.
Do I Recommend MyDailyChoice?
After learning more about MyDailyChoice and what this opportunity can really bring to the table, I would say that this opportunity is not really for everyone.
Though this opportunity offers a decent compensation plan, you have to understand that the MLM opportunity is not really for everyone.
Only a few people really make decent money with this kind of opportunity and even fewer become rich.
The vast majority only break even and don’t earn anything at all. MyDailyChoice doesn’t provide anything new or groundbreaking to the MLM industry.
Their compensation plans are very similar to a lot of other MLM compensation plans, so don’t think that this is a different MLM opportunity.
To succeed in MLM, you’ll need good sales, marketing, and leadership skills. You also need to have a bit of luck on your side, as well as the willingness to work hard and be passionate about what you do.
If you lack just one of the things I mentioned above, your chances of succeeding in MLM will diminish greatly, and this includes the MLM opportunity that MyDailyChoice offers.
So unless you’re someone who understands how MLM works, knows the ins and outs of it, and possess the right set of skills needed to succeed, then I suggest you look for a different opportunity to make money.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021