The multilevel marketing industry is probably one of the most common opportunities you can find when it comes to opportunities for a side business.
It is also one of the most misunderstood and misconceived money-making opportunities that you can find both online and offline.
I say misunderstood and misconceived because there are a lot of people out there who consider these opportunities as a scam.
One reason for this is that there are a number of MLM companies out there that turn out to be a scam, allowing only those at the top to make money.
The other reason is that a lot of the members of these MLM companies, both legit and scams, usually make outrageous claims about the earning potential of the opportunity and how easy it is to do.
In reality, though, making money through MLM is not that easy. There are a lot of factors that need to be considered in order to succeed with this type of opportunity.
For this review, we’ll be looking at an MLM opportunity called Nikken and see if it is legit and a worthy opportunity to invest in.
It’s a health and wellness company that offers an opportunity for people to make money selling their products and recruiting others to do the same.
The amount of money you can earn here will depend on a lot of factors. From what I’ve seen, you can likely expect to earn hundreds of dollars a year with this opportunity.
But is this really legit and a worthy investment? Or does Nikken fall under the scam MLM opportunities?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Nikken is a Legit MLM Opportunity
- 2 Who Uses Nikken Magnets For Health?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with Nikken Magnets For Health?
- 4 What I Like about Nikken Magnets For Health
- 5 What I Dislike about Nikken Magnets For Health
- 6 Do I Recommend Nikken Magnets For Health?
- 7 Related
Nikken is a Legit MLM Opportunity
Nikken is a health and wellness company that has an MLM opportunity for people. As a member, you will be able to make money by selling the different products that the company has.
You can also make money recruiting people to be members as well and distribute the company’s products. A lot of the products that the company sells focuses on using magnets and taking advantage of its benefits.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that Nikken is a legitimate MLM opportunity that you can really make money from.
However, like with a lot of MLM opportunities, even the legit ones, making money is not as easy as it sounds. And Nikken is not really any different from the other MLM opportunity in that regard.
The company has a difficult quota to achieve, which makes it almost impossible for people to accomplish. You can also add in the fact that the products they are selling don’t really have scientific backing.
I’ll provide more detail about these things as we progress further with this review of this MLM opportunity.
Who Uses Nikken Magnets For Health?
Nikken is designed to be used by two types of people with one being those who are looking for products that are related to rest, relaxation, nutrition, and personal care.
The other type are people like you who are looking for opportunities that will allow them to build a side income. For people who are just looking for health and wellness products, Nikken has them covered.
The company offers a wide range of products in the health and wellness department that they can choose from. A lot of these products centers on rest, relaxation, personal care, and nutrition.
The products they offer centers on the use of magnets and taking advantage of the different benefits that they offer.
For people like you who are looking for side income, Nikken has an MLM opportunity that you can take advantage of. As a consultant, you will promote and sell the different products they offer
You can earn commissions and other bonuses from doing this. You just need to reach certain sales quota to be able to earn money. Since this is an MLM, membership is not free.
In the next section, I’ll discuss more about the registration process, as well as the ways you can make money with Nikken.
How Do You Make Money with Nikken Magnets For Health?
Like with any other MLM opportunities, Nikken offers two ways for you to make money. One is through the profits you can earn selling the company’s products.
The other way is through the commissions you can earn when you recruit people to join your team to also become a marketer and seller of Nikken products.
You can also earn bonuses whenever you and your team reach certain sales quotas. To begin earning, you first need to become a member of Nikken.
The opportunity, though, doesn’t seem to be available worldwide. To join, you need to go to the Nikken website and click on the ‘Opportunity’ tab, click the ‘Join Nikken’ and then click on ‘Join As A Consultant’.
Now, the site will ask you for the details of the consultant who invited you. If there is no one who invited you, they will assign a consultant to you.
Then you just need to fill out the required information and proceed to the checkout, where you will pay a $99 fee, including tax.
The fee will come with some products that you can sell, as well as other marketing materials you will need to start the business. Once done, you can start earning.
As for the compensation plan, Nikken is not really any different from a lot of MLM companies, considering it is a bit complicated.
The company has a variety of levels and ranks that you can achieve with the higher ranks allowing you to earn more money. You start out with the Direct level where you can earn as much as a 30% retail profit from sales of products.
There are 4 ranks that you can achieve and the next rank would be Senior, where you can get profits from retail sales but also an additional 5% commission from all sales generated by your downline.
To achieve this status, you need at least 500 people. You also need to bring in 100 people a month just to maintain this level.
The highest level would be the Silver rank where you can earn 20% on all sales of your downlines. You also get an additional 6% leadership bonus on 2 levels for achieving this rank.
But to get to this, you need more than 20,000 referrals under you. You need 100 new members each month to maintain this status.
There are 4 more ranks above Silver, and each rank will allow you to increase the levels of your leadership bonus. But you need to develop Silver members under you to increase your rank.
If you look at the compensation plan, you can see that you can really make good money with the MLM opportunity that Nikken provides. But, you can also see that it really won’t be easy to achieve.
This is one of the main issues that I see with this opportunity. Leveling up your account and maintaining it is a bit of a challenge, considering you are required to recruit a lot of people.
This brings me to another issue I have with this opportunity, which seems to focus more on recruitment than in actually selling the products.
The compensation plan they have is proof that they are giving more priority to recruitment. This is not really a good sign since legit and reputable MLMs usually focus more on making sales than on recruiting people.
Though I kind of understand why they want to focus more on recruitment than on sales, this is because the products they offer are actually not that easy to sell.
Nikken concentrates on the use of magnets in their products, promoting that they provides health benefits. But, there is no real scientific proof that magnets do provide health benefits to people.
So this makes it a challenge to actually sell the products and the benefits they provide. This is probably also the reason why the company’s compensation plan focuses more on recruitment than on selling the products.
What I Like about Nikken Magnets For Health
Now that we know more about Nikken and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity.
- The only thing that I really liked about Nikken Magnets is that the cost to become a member is not that high. You only need to shell out $99 to be a member, which is lower compared to a lot of other MLM opportunities out there that charge hundreds, or even thousands just to be a member.
What I Dislike about Nikken Magnets For Health
When it comes to things I didn’t like about Nikken Magnets, there are actually a lot of them, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t really like about Nikken Magnets is that the opportunity to make money focuses more on recruiting than selling the products. It’s never really a good thing when an MLM opportunity focuses more on recruitment than actually selling the product. This is because this doesn’t make the opportunity any different from a pyramid scheme, which is a scam MLM. Though I still consider Nikken legit, this issue, though, has lessened the opportunities legitimacy for me.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about Nikken Magnets is that being able to make more money is a big challenge. The company requires you to have at least 500 recruits under you in order to reach the first level. Then you have to make sure you have 100 new recruits each month just to maintain that level. Reaching 500 new referrals is really not an easy task to achieve, regardless of the opportunity that you offer. In the case of Nikken, this is even harder to do since the opportunity is not really that enticing.
- I also don’t like that the opportunity that Nikken Magnets is offering is not really that enticing. The quotas they have are hard to achieve and the product they are selling is not really that appealing. Sure, people might be curious at first about what the product can really do. But once they do their own research and see that the benefits and claims about the use of magnets have no scientific basis, the curiosity and interest may start to die down.
Do I Recommend Nikken Magnets For Health?
After learning more about Nikken Magnets and what they offer, I can say that this is an MLM opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
The only good thing I found about this opportunity is that the membership is affordable and it is legit. Other than that, there’s really no reason to join this MLM company.
The compensation plan centers more on recruiting people to join the company, making it more of a pyramid scheme than an actual direct selling company.
Then the quotas that you need to reach in order to level up and earn more are a bit outrageous and almost impossible to achieve.
You will just be wasting your time and money with this opportunity. If you look at the 2016 Income Sheet of Nikken, you can see that the average yearly earnings of Direct consultants are at $116.
Silver consultants don’t fare that well, considering their yearly average is only at $552.40. This is not decent earning for an MLM opportunity. You are better off looking at other opportunities than what Nikken is offering.
- Doordash Delivery Service Opportunity
- Stash Invest App Review
- Rodan And Fields Dermatology Review
- Acorns App Negative Reviews
- What Is Ebates Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021