There are thousands of different MLM companies out there with almost all of them offering the promise of riches and a lifestyle that you can only dream of.
Though there are some people who experience a certain level of success in MLM, with even fewer becoming rich, the vast majority earn very little. A lot of them don’t even earn a single cent.
Of course, this doesn’t mean MLM is a scam since there are still people making money from these opportunities. It’s just that, there are a lot of factors that contribute to your chances of succeeding in MLM.
One of the biggest factors, of course, is the company itself. For this review, we’ll look at the company called Now Lifestyle.
It’s an MLM company that offers an opportunity to make money selling products related to health and wellness, and business tools.
The amount of money you can make here is hard to gauge since a lot of factors will determine it. But is Now Lifestyle really a legit MLM company or is it just a scam or a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Now Lifestyle is A Legit MLM Company To Make Money From
Now Lifestyle is an online MLM company that sells products related to health and wellness, as well as tools that can help businesses grow.
It was established in February 2017 by Joel Therien, a known serial entrepreneur, who is also the owner of the internet-based company Global Virtual Opportunities (GVO).
And since it is an MLM company, you can make money from it promoting and selling the products that the company offers.
You get to earn commissions and other bonuses when you reach certain targets. Based on what I’ve seen so far, it looks like Now Lifestyle is a legitimate opportunity to make money.
The products that the company sells seem to be legit. Plus, the developer of this online company is already well-known in the internet marketing industry.
This provides some assurance since you know the owner is a real person who is also well-known. Of course, like any other MLM opportunity, there are also some issues with Now Lifestyle.
Probably one of the main issues I saw is the company’s compensation plan focuses more on recruiting than on selling the products.
Another issue is that the business tools they offer can only be used for Now Lifestyle and, there is also a lot of upselling. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses Now Lifestyle?
Now Lifestyle is designed for two types of people with one being those who are looking to live a healthier lifestyle. The other type are people who are looking for opportunities for a side business and make to some money.
For those looking to live a healthier lifestyle, the company provides various products.
They have nutritional supplements that can help get people into shape, as well as a health and wellness membership that comes with training, workout programs, and a complete diet and calorie counters.
For people who are looking to make money, Now Lifestyle can help with that too. The company has an MLM program where you can make money by selling the different products they are offering.
You can earn commissions, as well as bonuses when you and the team under you sell the products. Becoming a distributor is simple, but it will cost some money to start.
In the next section, I’ll discuss how you can become a distributor, as well as the compensation plan that Now Lifestyle offers.
How Do You Make Money with Now Lifestyle?
Now Lifestyle offers an opportunity for people to make money through their MLM program. You get to make money whenever you sell the different products that the company offers.
You can earn commissions when you and your team make a sale. You can also earn bonuses for reaching certain targets.
Now membership to Now Lifestyle is actually free, but it only provides limited access. It just basically lets you see the membership area and lets you try one training program.
But, you’ll need to spend money if you want to make money or if you want to get their health and fitness training program.
There is three paid memberships to choose from and the first one is the health and wellness program for $24.97 per month.
It comes with a workout schedule, a diet plant with coaching, a personalized nutrition plan, education about exercising and nutrition.
The other paid membership, which is what you will need in order to make money, is the Reseller Program, also for $24.97 a month. This membership allows you to become a licensed reseller of Now Lifestyle’s products.
Payments are given monthly and the membership also comes with bi-weekly training as well as marketing tools you can use.
The last membership is Business Automation and Autoresponder, which also costs $24.97 a month. If you want to take full advantage of the leverage that the company provides, you’ll also need this program for your business.
This membership provides you text and video templates, a mailing follow-up system, multiple mailing campaigns, and building subscribers. All three memberships will cost you $75 a month, which is steep.
But Joel does provide some discounts or deals you can take advantage of. As of this writing, Now Lifestyle has a Grand Opening special of allowing you to get all three membership programs for $19.97 per month.
It’s not stated, though, how long this deal will last, so just check it out if you want. The company focuses on three products, which includes the Health and Wellness Program, the Business Automation and Autoresponder.
The third product is nutritional supplements and Now Lifestyle offers three of them, Protein Powder, Energy Capsules, and Intestinal health capsules.
Now that we know what the products are, it’s time to discuss the compensation plan. The first way to earn is through direct sales commission, where you can earn 50% commission from your personal direct sales.
The next way to earn is through the Matching Bonus Commission, where you can earn another 50% Matching Bonus on the earnings of your direct downlines.
Now Lifestyle also has a Binary Residual Commission, where you’re required to build a left team and a right team under you. Once you have enough downlines on both sides, you’ll earn residual commissions.
The last way to earn is the Now Lifestyle University Sales Commission. The company also offers high-priced products like Email Marketing Mastery ($497), NowLifestyle Seminar Retreats ($14,997), and more.
Selling these products directly will earn you 50% commission and you also get 5% commission when your direct downlines are the ones that are able to sell these products.
To be eligible to get all of these commissions, Now Lifestyle requires that you have at least 2 active downlines (this is for the Binary Commissions).
You’re also required to recruit at least 1 active downline a month until you can maintain 6 active downlines. This will ensure the company knows you’re an active member.
What People are Saying about Now Lifestyle?
The reviews about Now Lifesytle has been mixed with some considering it a good opportunity to make money from while others saying there are better options out there.
Almost all of them don’t consider Now Lifestyle a scam and the ones that did recommend the opportunity are those who have already participated in Joel’s other businesses.
The products all seem legit as well, albeit a bit pricey for some people. As for the issues, one major issue with this MLM opportunity is its focus on recruitment.
Though the direct commission is high, most of the money you can make here will come from bonuses you can earn from your downlines.
The company also requires that you at least recruit one active person per month until you can maintain 6 active downlines to show you are active. This focus on recruitment is not really a good sign for an MLM company.
Another issue that I saw is the company’s business tools. Though they are great and helpful, they’re all only geared towards improving your Now Lifestyle business.
If you have other online businesses, the tools that you’ll get for availing the Business Automation and Autoresponder cannot really be used for it. They’re only designed specifically for your Now Lifestyle business.
It would have been better if you could use it for your other business, especially if you consider that you’re paying monthly to use it.
And, of course, the upselling you will find inside the member’s area is annoying as well. This could be an issue for you if you don’t like being pestered to buy or upgrade.
What I Like about Now Lifestyle
Now that we know what Now Lifestyle is and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Now Lifestyle is that it is one of the few MLM s out there that are focused more on utilizing internet marketing when it comes to promoting the business. A lot of MLM opportunities still utilize traditional methods of promoting the business. The only online method they use focuses on social media and posting the opportunity. But with this business, internet marketing methods are utilized when it comes to promoting the business and getting people to sign up.
- I also like that the founder of Now Lifestyle, Joel Therien, is a known internet marketer himself. It’s always a big plus when the owner and founder of business is well-known in the industry. This provides some sort of legitimacy and credibility to the company and opportunity being offered.
- Another thing that I like about Now Lifestyle is that it is actually free to get started. Yes, you don’t need to pay anything to be a member and have a tour around what the company can offer. Of course, you need to invest money if you really want to make money with this opportunity or if you want full access to what it can offer. But’s it’s a welcome surprise that you can get started without the need to pay anything first.
What I Dislike about Now Lifestyle
Of course, not everything about Now Lifestyle is good, as there are also several things about this opportunity that I don’t really like.
- The first thing that I don’t really like about Now Lifestyle is that it focuses more on recruitment and not on product movement. The company’s compensation plan is designed in a way that it gives more opportunity to members who are able to recruit more people to join and sell the product than on the actual product movement. You are also actually required to have at least one recruit per month for 6 months to show you are an active member.
- I also don’t like that you will be paying for your membership on a monthly basis. This means you’ll have to shell out money for the business. This could be problematic for a lot of people, especially those with a tight budget. And you might not earn much money at the start, so this means you’ll have to cover the membership out of your own pocket.
- I’m also not okay with the fact that the business tools that Now Lifestyle provides can only be used for your Now Lifestyle business. It would have been better if you could use it for your other business as well, especially since you’re paying monthly for it.
Do I Recommend Now Lifestyle?
After learning more about Now Lifestyle and what it can really bring to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that is not really for everyone.
I have to say that this MLM opportunity is actually easier to make money from than a lot of the other MLM companies.
This is due to its utilization of internet marketing methods to promote and sell the company’s products. This increases your chance of actually making a sale and succeeding in this business.
At the end of the day, though, this is still an MLM business and not everyone is really cut out for the MLM industry, it requires a lot of hard work and determination.
Especially the opportunity that Now Lifestyle promotes, where it focuses more on recruiting people into the program than actually moving the product.
If selling, recruiting, and motivating people to perform and work hard is not for you, then you’ll have a hard time succeeding with this opportunity. There may be better opportunities out there for you.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- 5 Financial Metrics to Keep your Business on Track as the World Emerges from COVID-19 - September 15, 2020
- A Complete Guide to Using Technical Indicators to Trade Cryptocurrencies - July 8, 2020