When it comes to making money, other than a job, there are actually a lot of different opportunities available out there that you can find.
The internet alone can provide you with thousands of different opportunities that can help you make money.
But with so many opportunities available, the challenge now becomes finding which among these are worth trying out.
This is because not all of the opportunities you can find are legit or worth your time. A lot of them are just a big scam that are looking to steal your information or money.
In this review, we’ll look at an opportunity called One Day Bonus. It’s basically a system that claims to provide you with an opportunity to make $1,000 a day investing in the stock market. This is a bold claim, but is it legit or is it just a scam that you should avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
One Day Bonus Is Not A Scam, But It Has A Major Issue
One Day Bonus is a system that claims to help you make $1,000 a day investing in the stock market. It claims that you don’t need to be an expert trader or investor to earn that amount.
The system will provide all the necessary training and knowledge you will need in order to make a lot of money investing in the stock market.
The One Day Bonus system is created by Zach Scheidt, a financial analyst and a current financial editor at Agora Financials.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that the system is not a scam since it was created by the known company Agora Financial.
However, there are a lot of people who call this system a scam and I don’t really blame them. The reason for this is because of its misleading and overhyped sales video.
The system also makes outrageous income claims and provides fake testimonials to make their claims sound legit. I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of One Day Bonus.
Who Uses One Day Bonus?
The One Day Bonus system is designed for people who are looking for opportunities to earn some money that can supplement or replace their primary source of income.
This system claims that it can help you earn $1,000 a day investing in the stock market. It also claims that you won’t need to have knowledge or experience in investing.
Everything you need to know about investing in the stock market and how to profit from it will be taught through the system.
The system that Zach is offering, though, is not available for free, regardless of what is said in the video. You’ll be required to subscribe to the Buyout Millionaires Club newsletter.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how much the subscription will cost and what One Day Bonus really offers you.
How Does One Day Bonus Work?
One Day Bonus is not really a system that will teach you how to make huge amounts of money in the stock market.
No, it’s really more like promotional material that Zach Scheidt developed to advertise and market the program that will teach you how to make money investing in the stock market, his Buyout Millionaire Club.
It’s a newsletter that provides an advisory service to investors about big events that companies might have, for example buyouts or something similar.
The One Day Bonus is actually just a term that Zach coined to represent the big bonuses that people receive from these buyouts once the transaction was completed.
Subscribing to the Buyout Millionaire Club newsletter will cost you $2,000 a year. With this amount, you’ll get video tutorials, weekly recommendations, and several tools that can help your progress.
You’ll also get profit alerts, where you’ll be notified to take action and regular model portfolio updates. Subscribing will also get you invited to the annual club outing and a Samsung trading tablet.
You also get access to the One Day Bonus Indicator, which provides you with alerts and information about targeting buyout opportunities to earn money.
So the One Day Bonus system is really just part of the Buyout Millionaire Club newsletter and Zach has just used the term to make advertising and marketing the system more attractive to people.
What are People Saying about One Day Bonus?
One Day Bonus is really just a way for Zach to market his Buyout Millionaire Club newsletter, a lot of people believe that it’s a system that can really help them.
Though the newsletter can be helpful, there are predictably a lot of unhappy people about this so-called system.
One of the main issues with One Day Bonus is that it is very misleading. When you watch the video, you’ll think you are getting an investing system that can help you make a lot of money.
You won’t know until the end that this is just a marketing tool to get you to subscribe to the Buyout Millionaire Club.
Another issue is the overhyped and outrageous earning claims like the $1,000 a day you can earn trading in the stock market.
Though this is possible, you can’t really expect to earn that amount consistently when you invest in stocks.
Investing in the stock market is very risky, and its volatile nature means you can’t accurately predict the direction a stock will go. You can only make intelligent guesses and invest based on the analysis and research you have done.
So, making it sound like making money in the stock market is easy is misleading. They even use fake testimonials to make it look legit.
This is wrong as they are basically lying just so you’ll be enticed to subscribe. This is why I can’t really blame people for calling One Day Bonus a scam.
What I Like about One Day Bonus
Now that we know what One Day Bonus is and what it can offer, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The only thing I like about this opportunity is that the newsletter it promotes seems like a good source of information that can help you when it comes to investing in the stock market. Other than that, there’s really no other reason to like One Day Bonus.
What I Dislike about One Day Bonus
When it comes to what I dislike about One Day Bonus, there are actually a lot, but I’ll focus only on the important issues.
- My first issue with One Day Bonus is that the sales video is very misleading. If you watch the video, you would think that what Zach is offering is a groundbreaking system that can help you make money on the stock market. In reality, the video is just promoting his Buyout Millionaire Club newsletter. Though the newsletter could prove to be helpful, the fact that this video is very misleading is a big issue.
- In relation to the one above, I also don’t like that One Day Bonus misleads people into believing that it is very easy to invest and make money in the stock market. This is really the biggest issue I have since investing in the stock market isn’t as easy as it sounds. Sure, it’s simple to learn, but making people think that it’s guaranteed that you can always earn is bad since there are actually a lot of risks involved when it comes to investing or trading in the stock market.
- I also don’t like that One Day Bonus puts a lot of hype on their income claims. Zach boasts in the video that the system could help you make $1,000 a day investing in the stock market. Actors and fake testimonials were even used just to make these claims look legit. This is a big problem because it gives people, especially the new ones, the wrong impression that investing in the stock market is the easiest way to make a lot of money. Though it is possible to earn a lot, it’s not always the case.
Do I Recommend One Day Bonus?
After learning more about what One Day Bonus is really offering, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t really recommend.
For one, there’s really nothing to recommend about this system since this is really just promotional material for the Buyout Millionaire Club newsletter, so there’s really no system to recommend in the first place.
The One Day Bonus Indicator is actually part of the newsletter, so you need to know more about the newsletter first before signing up.
Another is that the sales video is just too misleading and overhyped. Believing whatever is stated there is really dangerous, especially if you are a newbie investing in the stock market.
It could set you up for potential disaster since the video will make you think that the stock market is guaranteed huge money.
In reality, there are risks involved in investing and if you’re not aware of this, you might end up losing money instead of making it.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- What is Wealthy Affiliate – Benefits For Newcomers? - July 25, 2021
- Hotels Combined Affiliate Program Review - July 25, 2021
- Legitimate Data Entry Jobs From Home - July 24, 2021