Get-Paid-To (GPT) sites are one of the most common and popular ways to make money online. There seems to be a lot of people asking you to join their program or promoting their opportunity online.
Now one such opportunity is the One Day Rewards, a GPT site that will pay you for completing tasks like answering surveys, clicking ads, watching videos, and so on.
What separates this site from the other GPT sites is that it has a very low cash out requirement. As for earnings, the activity on the site likely allows you to earn $0.1 to $0.2 a day.
But is this really a legit GPT site that pays? Or is it just like some other sites that turn out to be a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
One Day Rewards is a Legit Get-Paid-To that will Pay You
One Day Rewards, which launched in 2016, is a GPT website that offers to pay you for completing tasks like answering surveys, watching videos, viewing ads, and more.
You will be paid in points for each task you complete and you can redeem them for cash, Bitcoin, gift cards, and more, once you reach the minimum amount required to withdraw.
Based on what One Day Rewards promises, it is so far a legitimate GPT site that really pays you. You will receive the money to your account for completing the different tasks available on the website.
And once you have enough, the company gives you your money via PayPal or you can redeem it for other rewards. Becoming a member of the site is also easy and free to do, and it is available worldwide.
As for earning $0.1 to $0.2 a day, it will be verified as we continue further with this review.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses the One Day Rewards Site?
The One Day Rewards GPT site is made for two groups of people. One of the groups are businesses and advertisers who are looking to reach and engage a lot of people to increase their exposure.
By advertising on the website, businesses and advertisers are assured that their ads, surveys, or other marketing materials will reach thousands of people. They are also assured that whatever they post it will be viewed by the members of One Day Rewards.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to make some money online.
You won’t need to do anything special or have certain skill sets or qualifications in order to become a member.
The tasks you need to complete include answering surveys, watching videos, completing offers, and more. It’s not hard to do, so you won’t have a hard time with the tasks.
One Day Rewards also has a very low cash out requirement, so it won’t take you long to make a withdrawal as well. Joining is simple and easy and it is free to do so as well.
How Do You Earn with One Day Rewards?
Being a Get-Paid-To site, One Day Rewards offer a variety of ways to earn on the website. The company will pay you in points, which you can redeem for cash after reaching the minimum cash out requirement.
The main way to earn on the website is by answering surveys. One Day Rewards has a variety of surveys that you can try completing.
The points you can earn will vary per survey, but most surveys will allow you to earn 50 points for completing them.
But like most survey sites, you would first need to qualify for a survey before you can participate. If you don’t qualify, you won’t get any points. The surveys provided come from the advertisers.
Aside from answering surveys, One Day Rewards also has an Offer Wall. The Offer walls are basically offers being provided by other advertisers as well.
Each advertiser has a variety of offers available, like taking a survey, clicking ads, or watching videos. Other companies also have offers where you download apps and use it for a period of time.
Each offer you complete will pay you points. The number of points you can get will also vary per offer you complete.
One Day Rewards also has a video menu, where I thought different videos will be shown to allow you to earn points. But when you click it, you will be taken to the different offers that the company AdWall provide.
Aside from completing tasks, One Day Rewards also has a referral program. For your direct referrals, you get to earn 10% of their earnings.
For members that are referred by your referrals, you earn 5% of their earnings. One Day Reward pays you in points, which you can redeem for cash.
The company’s FAQs page says that 1 point is equivalent to $0.01. So earning 50 points is equivalent to $0.50 in cash. The beauty of One Day Rewards is that they have a very low cash out requirement.
The company lets you withdraw your earnings once it reaches $0.1 or 10 points. You can redeem that $0.1 amount and it will be sent to your AMEX Serve account.
This makes One Day Rewards a bit different from a lot of the GPT sites out there, as they make it easier for their members to get their money with a low payout requirement.
You can also redeem your points for cash Bitcoins, Amazon gift cards, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Steam CD-Keys. The minimum is $1 and for Steam it’s $0.50.
Becoming a member of this GPT site is free, easy and simple as well. You just need to go to their website and click on ‘register’.
You will need to provide your name, email address, a password, and your mailing address and country. After registering, you just need to verify your email address and you can start.
What is Good about One Day Rewards
Now that we have more knowledge about One Day Rewards and how it works, it is time to talk about the good things on this website.
- The first thing that I liked about One Day Rewards is that it has a very low payout, compared to a lot of Get-Paid-To sites out there. Once you have 10 points or the cash value of your earnings is $0.1, you can request a withdrawal, which will be sent to your AMEX Serve account. This makes it easier and quicker for you to get your money.
- I also like that One Day Rewards has other forms of rewards in case you don’t prefer to get cash. You can redeem your points for Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, gift cards, and more. This gives you options as to what you will be doing with your points once you have enough.
- It’s also good that One Day Rewards is available worldwide. This also gives a lot of options when you want to refer people to try out the opportunity and earn more money.
What is Bad about One Day Rewards
Of course, there are also things that are not good with One Day Rewards, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I don’t like about One Day Rewards is that its income potential is very low. Yes, there are a lot of tasks that you can accomplish on the site, but they don’t earn you a lot of points. The surveys are also not guaranteed, as you would need to qualify first before you’re able to earn points. Unless you will be referring people to the program, you rarely make big money here.
- Aside from its low payout, there’s really not much difference with One Day Rewards compared to other GPT sites. This could be a problem, as this kind of business model often ends up having difficulties paying its customers down the line. Yes, they are paying now, but that is only because the site is relatively new. But down the line, when numbers of members start to increase, that’s when the problem with payments usually begins.
- It seems the One Day Rewards website still has a lot of space that they offer for advertisements. This could mean that the website has a hard time getting advertisers to put up their ads on the site, which could be another problem in the future. If the company fails to earn enough from advertisements, it won’t have enough money to pay its members.
Do I Recommend One Day Rewards?
Based on my review and experience in using One Day Rewards, I can say it is an opportunity that you don’t need to try out.
Yes, it is still new and it still offers good potential to make some money before it grows big and payments become a problem for the owners.
But the money that you can possibly earn here is not worth the time and effort you will use on this website. Unless you’ll be referring people, you are likely to earn $0.1 to $0.2 a day.
You could be lucky with the surveys and earn more, but, on the average, that is what you can only expect from One Day Rewards.
You will also have to spend some time on the website to earn that kind of money in a day, so earning $0.1 to even $1 a day for a few hours of work is not worth it. You’re better off using your time with other opportunities that pay well.